(OP-F1) Hi There!

Clary ran from town and began to walk out into the fields to run in circles. It felt so good to be alone out in the wilderness listining to all of the amazing fake sounds virtual sounds that were so real. They were raiding the 9th floor and she had just started to begin leveling up. She had started to behin to learn to cook. Hmm she said grabbing her knife and the bread she got. She found and tomato plant and a lettuce plant growing in some NPCs garden and she began to work. She would make some samwiches. She started to put the lettuce cheese and tomatoes in and put some of her homemade stuff that tasted life mayo and began to eat one if the five delious samwiches she had made.

I sat in a tree watching the girl making sandwiches I wonder whats shes doing out here in the middle of nowhere so I jump down walking toward her saying "hello miss what you doing out here in the middle of nowhere." i smile at her sticking my hand out to shake.

Seldentar was sitting on a hill looking out over the fields of floor one. His familiar Shadow, a black haired fox, was curled up on his lap. He sees the girl running in circles and watches curiously. That was a bit odd, but who was he to.judge. based on her equipment, Seld guessed she wasn't very high level yet. The fields could be dangerous if she wasn't careful.

Being me she said to the boy who just came out from a tree all of a sudden. Well I guess I'm just passing time she said being less rude. The boy had startled her. When someone just came out of nowhere you would worry. She looked at the four other delicious samwiches and asked the boy. Are you hungry giving him the tasty sample.

Seldentar stands up as he sees the boy jump out of the trees. Out here, it wasn't a safe zone so PvP was possible. He didn't like to fight other players, but he disliked the idea of people being murdered in front of him more. He starts to make his way down the hill, keeping an eye out for the that frequented this area.

"You know, this isn't exactly the safest place for a picnic, at least not at low levels."

Seeing another boy she looked to her sandwiches. I'm fine she said handing him a sandwich. Anyway I've been practicing. She finished her food and grabbed her knife. I mean I am fine here right? Only boars live here right? Anyway j could easily handle one or two. Or one. She wrapped up tr other sandwiches and put I in her inventory. Well I plan to fight one anyway. I need to train.

Seldentar looks around, nodding. Bringing up his map data he has of the first floor, he looks around.

"Right outside the city there are only . They have 5 HP. If you travel for about half an hour to the east, you will run into Hornets, at least i think thats what they were. Not really sure their exact name. If you get closer to the dungeon, you will run into Kobolds. They tend to travel in groups, and occasionally wander the fields as well. They can be useful if you are looking for crafting materials for weapons and armor, but at low level an ambush could easily lead to death. Theres also a forest I heard had a quest in it, but as a blacksmith i had no reason to ever attempt it for the weapon reward."

He is surprised by the sandwich. He had mostly been eating basic food and drinking water, not wanting to spend hard earned money on expensive meals. He takes a bite, enjoying the taste of the first real food he had eaten since he got there.

"well miss there are PKers but they don't scare me and thanks for the food your a really nice girl and im sorry if I scared you and i apologize so who are you random guy please identify yourself plaese." I smile at the girl turning around to look at the new guy

Seldentar takes his time chewing to enjoy the taste of something that didn't cost 1 col. He looks over at the boy.

"Seldentar, im a fairly well known smith from floor 2."

He hesitates and decides against mentioning being invited to join the Assault Team that was challenging the boss. He wasn't the type to brag, and he didnt want to seem too full of himself. After eating about half the sandwich, he bends down and feeds some of it to Shadow.

"ahhh i recognize the guild color so your a front liner huh well nice to know that you run with the maverick hunters so what are you doing on the first floor seeing as theres a raid going on floor 9." I calm a bit knowing the guy probably wouldn't hurt anybody scence I knew the guild he was from.

Seldentar runs his hand through his hair with a small laugh.

"Honestly? I like to come down to the first floor to relax. The towns can get stuffy, and theres really nothing in the field that can kill me unless a group of Mavericks show up. Hell, Shadow here usually kills off anything that gets too close while we are hanging out."

Still kneeling, he scratches behind the foxs ears.

I follow her saying "don't forget to use sword skills they're very useful in a fight and can really increase power and my name is Aiden forgot to say." I follow at sort of a distance making sure that I didn't get in the way letting her take this one on her own cause it didn't look like she wanted help.

Vile walked through the low floor. He had had a wonderful time slaying and butchering low levels on this floor. He did enjoy killing the lower players, they begged for their lives the most and they gave up almost instantly. Vile then heard a sound. Boar sequels and sword skills. In other words, Vile's fun just got a little longer.

Vile lowered the <> attached to his shoulder as he made a cold laugh in his helmet, walking closer to the soon-to-be damned players ahead of him. The nightmare from Hell came closer, and closer, thrill taking his mind as he approached the prey.

Vile watched them bicker, discussing useless things like running. It was stupid, no, humorous how they actually thought they could escape absolute slaughter. Vile walked ever closer, raising his crossbow. Every word they spoke was time wasted, and Vile had neared closer.

He spoke no words, but his presence made countless threats. He was not many feet away, returning his crossbow and bringing out his sword and shield. Today, Vile was going to take his time with these two. Make them regret their very birth after all the suffering they will feel.

Clarissa watched the man with a crossbow get closer and closer. His cursor was definitely indicating a Pker. This guy had good weaponry. Who is this guy? What happened to the Yudai's Ruri and Keith being fricken maverick hunters. Cause I think this guy is a fricken maverick hunter she said looking at Seld.