(OP-F1) Hi There!

Ether was locking up his shop, prepared to go dungeon crawling. He turned, seeing a familiar username come over the horizon by chance. Seld! He was just going to wave when he saw a strange player, a PKer wearing weird armour and just outright not normal. After another second of observation he saw the PKer chasing Seld and another fairly low-level player. "Go." was all his familiar said. Without a seconds hesitation he activated <> and sped towards his good friend, calling out to nearby players while drawing his serrated greatsword.

The girl tried pulling both of the prey away. And he wasn't about to let his game get away from him. He ran forward with break-neck speed and was now face to face with the doomed players. They were now unable to go anywhere without Vile being one step ahead.

"All three of you can try and fight me if you like, but you'll all die the same. Now if you try and run again, I will kill you where you stand and put your head on a pike. Now, fight me." Vile said, his anger growing as the players kept debating with eachother to fight or run.

Ether steps between the newer player and the PKer. "I know your game. Go after the weaker players and gain EXP like farming small enemies." he says, shaking his head in disgust. "I'll give you a deal. Let these two go and I'll duel you. If you want a fair, proper battle, kill me, but let these two leave." he spits, stepping towards his opponent. He knows his equipment is underpowered in comparison to the King of all PKers, "What say you, demon?".

Clary was pulled away by Seldentars amazing speed she was zooming away quickly from Vile and the green cursor es boy. What's going to happen to him Seldentar trying to get his attention off sprinting. He can't hold Vile off. You would need everybody.

Topic is Closed due to no posting.