(redo #2)solo<<Earning A Living>> (complete)

Who knew NPC's could be late?

GreyJoy sat on the stones as he rubbed the smooth side of little pebbles. He began to think of he NPC had been programmed to be late? Nah, nah, kiawa wouldn't do that. Or maybe it wasn't him? What if someone did the creating of sao other than kiawa, gave him the credit so he'd enjoy it, but then he gets blamed for it.. That's a possibility! GreyJoy continued rubbing the surface of pepples when he rose.

He neared the beachy part in the area and star5ed to pick up seashells. They were all almost shattered, not many that were good. A time of study on the back for 2 hours would probably find you 1 of them.

I wonder if you can go fishing if you don't have the skill? And I under how it works....

He looked up when he saw a man with a vile in his hands walk up to him. "Are you Drako Kubbawah GreyJoy?" The character asked. " If you are, then come this way please.

They walked without a word till they got to a rather scincy like building and walked in. "This is my shop," he said," And it's as fun as crap in this Haven!" The NPC laughed away.

So, NPC's can laugh, can't they?

GreyJoy looked at the NPc oddly. It was odd how it could laugh....."hey, so what kinda potions do you craft?" He asked eager to know. He wanted to know what he could craft. And he also wanted this to share a shop with one of his friends.........

The NPC went into the back and GreyJoy followed him to the back. It had many Giles, potions, blueprints, crystals, and anything you could think of. "This is my lab!" The NPC boomed.

wow it's Albert Einstein! This guy was a mad crazy scientist!

"What I need you to do Drako"

Weired, it was calling me by my first name...,..rather strange

"Is to take this vile and defeat 1× Bloody Rampage Spiders. I want you to collect at least 1 sample of bloody spider blood. Got it?"

"I guess," GreyJoy said eventually.

"Great!"

"Sure"

"Then go and kill some bloody spiders!"

GreJoy clicked the blue accept buttons, therefore excepting the quest and starting to go on it.

So with that, they concluded their conversation and headed towards the woods. The woods stank of blood, you could smell it from all over the forest. Soon, two giant spiders leaped from the air and hopped down from their web which GreyJoy had not seen and he through spiders were raining from the sky.

"By the way, my name's Dillard!" The NPC alchemist called as they charged to battle.

Strange battle cry......

The spider's had 8 HP..Dillard held a battle axe in his hand and looked eager to kill some spider's. There was a big web near the spider's though, and they would have to be carefull so they didn't get stuck in it. "Dillard, watch out for the web!" GreyJoy cried.

"

RESULT- GreyJoy missed and the spider's attacked them.

Drako Kibbawah GreyJoy-13/15

Spider #1-8/8

GreyJoy spat at the ground as Dillard tried charging again. "We're never gonna get anywhere if we don't focus on where our attack's are going. We can't be reckless like that!"

Dillard looked up. "Fine, what do you suggest we do?"

I got it!

GreyJoy charged the 1st spider as he screamed, "Moonbeams slice through the night air technique!" He yelled as he attacked and slashed.

greyJoy was tired of the spider's always missing his attack's by that point. Now they were charging recklessly, with no rhyme nor reason.

RESULT- GreyJoy both hit critical's dealing 3 HP each as the spider's backed up!

Spider #1-5/8

GreyJoy was done with his celebration at that point, but Dillard did not seem to be done yet."Dillard," GreyJoy said, "Snap out of it!"

Dillard looked at him. "Fine, master," He chuckled as they charged.

RESULT-Their hit's landed cleanly and scratched the spider's, leaving them in the orange zone.

Spider #1-4/8

"HHHAHAHAHAH! Good hit, Dillard!"GreyJoy played along.

"Same to you, GreyJoy" Dillard choked back as they charged again. As they were charging, GreyJoy pulled out the blade and shield seldentator had given him.

RESULT-Their hit's landed critical and GreyJoy killed his.

Drako Kibbawah GreyJoy-16/18

Spider #1-0/8

GreyJoy receives 25 col.

GreyJoy spat at the ground, not believing how much he was missing. It was horrible! Soon, GreyJoy and Dliiard charged as one, catapulting at the one last spider.

RESULT-Dillard and GreyJoy missed but the spider striker GreyJoy

Dillard(NPC alchemist)-11/13

Drako Kibbawah GreyJoy-14/18

Spider #1-dead

Spider #2-1/8

"GreyJoy, your losing HP!"

"Not to worry, I have seven health potions. I'll be fine!" GreyJoy shouted to Dillard as they charged as one.

"I may not have potions from an NPC shop, but I respawn!" Dillard chuckled. He was a alchemist himself, probably had à special potion up his sleeve

Dillard gripped his battle axe tighter as he prepared for another charge; GreyJoy did the same to his sword as they charged. As one.again. hoping the spider. Would. Die. Here. And. Now!

Dillard had almost hit the thing with his axe but it disappeared into thin air."what!" but then he saw blood on the ground and said, "aww, there we go. he opened his inventory and pulled out a vile of something.......

"What's in the vial?"

"You'll see in a few seconds....

"You can craft something like an amazing invisibility potion like I have here....out of something so simple as spider's blood!" Dillard chuckled. GreyJoy pretended to laugh back. "Take a drink, if you may......."Dillard 9ffered the potion to GreyJoy.

GreyJoy just said "No thank you" but actually eventually took a little sip. It had a weird flavor to it.......nothing was different in the outside world. Except him. He was a ghostly figure and could not be soon discovered.....,"2ow, this is awesome!" grey joy laughed excitedly.

Right then And there, GreyJoy knew he was destined to become an alchemist. But then again, he flt bad cause being a blacksmith could have been cooler....Oh, well. He could extract cool things like spider's blood and be a siency duda now! Hooray! For GreyJoy.

Dillard snuck up behind GreyJoy and scared him, cause GreyJoy new he was invisible. "It is called my poti9n of detection!" he laughed. "Do you like it?"

"Now who in the world wouldn't, my friend. You are absolutely amazing, Dillard!" GreyJoysaid back, knowing this was the stuff he'd be making for real people, not NPC's.

Dillard had just wanted to see if GreyJoy had the skills to fight to get even the mat's......and he had surpassed Dillard's expectations. "Let's head back to the lab. See what we can do".

As they headed towards the lab in their invisibility, GreyJoy had to ask a quick question. "What is he best potion you have ever crafted, Dillard?"

"Couldn't say. To me, there all the best!Dillard chuckled.

They were quiet the rest of the way home, but it felt odd for some reason, so he didn't speak with Dillard the rest of the way there to the lab.

When they arrivedqt the lab, it was about 2 0minutes till the plac3 was open and still there were a bunch of 0layers waiting....But when they went in, GreyJoy realized it wasn't just an alchemist place. Dillard had hired NPC forgers to work there, artisans, cooks, it was the best place to hang out.

I wonder if I could make my shop like that........hire other players to work there, awesome!

"And here are all the materials!" Dillard said when he showed the way to iron, gold, diamond dragon bone, anything your heart could desire.

None of these are alchemy things it seems. Why not?" GreyJoy asked politely.

"aww......that my friend, Dillard said, Is because you can extract the ingredients from the materials, like a boars horn perhaps. You could find there saliva or something like that! Dillard laughed heavier than before, then he put the Open sign up. Immediatlly, tons of players rolled in and ordered their crafts, got them and left.

wish I could have that many customers at my shop.......maybe I will!