(SP-F1) A chefs beginning (Earning a living)

Clary began to walk the streets of floor one by herself. She looked at all of the shops opened by the players black smiths, tailors, merchants, etc but no one was really a chef. She was practically the only one who tried to learn cooking. She noticed also there was no restaurants. I could make a restaurant. But first I must learn to be a proper chef. She found a NPC who liked to cook and they decided to train her.

Lik the NPC said there was a rabbit in the trap. She opened the trap and one rabbit was added to her inventory. She started to walk back to the house the NPC lived. She opened the HUD and got out from her inventory one rabbit. Wiuld you like to fry, stew, or bake the rabbit. Bake. Okay she got out a large on and put the rabbit in the oven. You could d this over a fire as well. She opened the thing on the oven that started the timer and put it for 45 min. Now we cook some sides.

She grabbed some corn out of the cabinet and started to cook it. This was weird she was just watching the NPC do all of this. Clary waited for the corn to

Finish and then the lady said its your turn. Clary took control by making a sandwich and then making some weird tasting macaroni. This was not worth it. She grabbed her

Sandwich and left the house.

Clary found a fine place to cook by herself. She grabbed some rabbit and put it in a stew for 50 minutes letting it start to cook. She made a sandwich and decided to cu up a few carrots to pit I the stew. Grabbing a kitchen knife she tapped the carrots and hey cut themselves in a mere second. Too easy she thought. She put it in the stew.