[SP-F6] <<Calming the Soul>> (Sinthria) - Completed.

//After learning the basics of the game, Sinthria decides to take a quest on his own. He spends his whole day to gather information about the place , learns the safest ways and fastest ways to reach the quest are. \\

As he reaches to the floor 6, he makes his way towards the The Waterfall of the Sage. Even though its a safe road, he always keeps his blade ready for anything. Well.. Its floor 6, how could he survive if he tries to fight anyways.He uses his jacket to cover himself, moving carefully and slowly inside the forest. Slashing through the plants as it gets harder to move through. From all the reasons he could take this quest for, he was only thinking about one thing. To improve himself. Facing himself would be a great way for him to accomplish it. And since he is a newbie, the copy shouldn't be that strong. This was his though atleast.

After chopping the last tree standing on his way, he finally gets out of the forest. Feeling the sun on his skin once again, a smile appears on his face as he notices the view.

Thinking about the demon he is going to face, an evil twin of himself.. He couldn't be sure of what he was going to face when he reaches the waterfall. Because that he was taking everything serious on his own, he was going to finish his quest no matter what. He makes his way towards the hill, climbing all the way to reach the quest area.

After reaching the top, he releases himself to hug the ground. Closes his eyes as he feels the grass.Thinks about resting there for a while,flips over to turn his face towards the sky. Looking at the clouds while covering his eyes with his arm, holding it on his forehead. Takes a deep breath and opens his eyes slowly. He thinks about getting up again and rushing the quest without resting, then he hears a familiar voice inside his head. It was Ruri, reminding him to relax a bit. He smiled softly and nodded. '' Well.. I can rest for a little bit. Since its safe here.. It wouldn't be a problem. ''

Sinthria wakes up after a hour,slowly looking around. Scratches his eyes. " Did i? No it can't be.. I can't possibly fall asleep during my quest..Thats what happens when i try to relax!" he gets angry with himself.. Immediately stands up and starts to run down the hill. He intends to reach to the waterfall before the sun sets.

At the sight of the waterfall, Sinthria slows down and enjoys the view and the silent. Slowly walks towards the waterfall, places his stuff by a rock and crouches near the water. Spends several seconds by looking at his reflection on the water, then washes his face to get freshed.

" Calming the soul eh?..So, i close my eyes and..What?" " he wraps his legs around and sits by the water. Raises his head to check and look around, takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.Waiting for something to happen, he releases his breath. Slightly opens one of his eyes to see if anything happens " Okay. This going to be really boring.. he sighs and closes his eyes once more. Because he is so impatient he knows that this is going to be really hard for him. " Waaaaaah! I'm never gonna succeed this one.. he drops himself on the ground with a loud sigh, iaying his arms in both directions. Closes his eyes and starts to think about what to do.

Not much later, he hears some laughters nearby. Someone was throwing little rocks at the water and counting how many times it bounced . He slowly got up and tried to see who it was but all he could see was a shadowy figure. Wait..What? A shadowy figure!? he immediately tried to reach his sword but it was not there. "Oh, so you finally decided to wake up,eh? I was going to die..Of boredom, and almost out of rocks. It would be a shame since you walked all day long he heard his clone talking with a buggy voice.

While the clone was talking, he looked around without moving too fast to find his blade. But it was not there, he knew that he has no chance against it with his fists.. He made a fist out of his hands, getting angry at himself because of the mistakes he made. As he gets angrier he notices shadowy figure getting bigger, the shadows lurking around from its feed controls a larger area. '' Are you looking for your blade? Ah, im sorry but you wont be needing it. Im here just to talk to you, well and then my plan is to kill you. Kindly. '' the clone throws his blade far away from him, walking towards Sinthria slowly.

Sinthria was lucky to notice that his clone gets powerfull when he is angrier, he closes his eyes and tries to calm down. Relaxing her hands. As he opens his eyes again he notices that the clone got smaller. The clone slowly claps his hands, laughing quitely. Its red eyes following Sinth's every move. '' Ah, just as i expected from you. You figured out too soon though. Don't make me break my promises Sinth, dont make it any harder for you. ''

'' Harder? For me? No.. Thats not going to happen. I didn't expect you to show up so easily, im kind a stubborn afterall. '' He planned to keep it busy with his talks, trying to position himself to take the blade at the first chance he gets.

'' Now,now.. Sinth, please don't make any foolish mistakes. How are you going to fool yourself? I am you. And you are me. We look the same, we think the same and we feel the same.. But me.. I can think diffrent from you. You can't even imagine what im capable of, well not now but i will be able to once you are dealth with. '' he says with his buggy voice and takes out his blade from his back, pointing it towards Sinthria. A creepy smiles appears on its face.

Sinthria, holding his one hand in front of her trying to block it from walking towards him. He tried to turn into circles while his clone was walking towards him. '' How do you know that? How do you know that you will still live after killing me? Just like you said, you are me and i am you. You are nothing without me. '' trying to keep calm, controling his feelings. He is closer now to his blade, almost reached it.

The clone stops for a second, stops walking and talking. Then once again, a creepy smiles appears on its face. '' Well.. You are right but.. I will eventually die if you finish your quest, so i will take the only chance i have. Now, stop talking. Its time for you to die. Don't worry.. If my plan works, i will look after Ruri for you.. '' he shouts in a maniac tone and charges towards Sinthria with his blade in front of him.

While he was talking, Sinthria was already near his blade. As the demon begins to charge towards him, he immediately takes his blade to block the demons attack. Both their blade pushes eachothers and stays in the middle, since they are in the same level when it comes to strenght. '' Stop dreaming.. The only way you can leave this place is when i kill you. '' he says while blocking its attacks. The demon tries to make him angrier by talking about Ruri, but it only makes Sinth to calm down. As he remembers Ruri, he gets stronger. Because of his promise he made to Ruri, about surviving. As he blocks the final attack of the demon, he pushes it with his hand. Making a space between them to make a stronger attack. But as he attacks, the demon blocks him just like he did. Right after that, the demon tries to counter attack but Sinth blocks it too.

'' You are not strong enough to take me down, even with your blade. You are just a rookie. '' the demon says while looking at her,trying to hit Sinthria while talking. His red eyes following Sinth's every movement. '' You are just wasthing both our times, just die. Just die! '' He yells while swinging his sword from up. Trying to hit Sinthria on his head.

Sinthria raises his sword in time and hold his blade stright, blocking the attack coming from above. He keeps holding it like this for a second, trying to attack while holding it close. But The demon acts faster then Sinth, hitting him from his arm. Sinth jumps back and positions himself in front of the demon. Frowning while looking at his wound. '' This means nothing, you are not good enough to beat me. '' he says and raises his sword once again.

Sinthria was ready to attack once more, raisinng his sword higher and holding it tighter. He was about to attack but he feels an unbearble pain on his shoulder, from the wound he just took. He drops on his knees, dropping his sword on the ground. Not able to move his wounded arm, holding the wound with his other arm. The wound supposed to be gone for now, it should have been temporary. He notices that dark mist coming out of his wound and wrapping whole of his arm. He screams in pain.

The demon starts to laugh, loud more then ever. And walks towards Sinthria. Kicks his sword away from him, crouches near him and holds his chin, making Sinthria to look right in to demons red eyes. '' As i said.. You are not strong enough to take me down. You were never strong enough and never will be. You will just die.. Alone in here. ''

'' I'm not going to die here.. Not that easily, not in this way. I have promises to keep. '' he says while looking right in to demons eyes.Even though he didnt give up, he knew that it was not a good situation to be in. He was paralyzed and his sword, again, was away from him.

The demon let go of his chin, standing up and raising his sword in the air. '' Honestly.. I pity you.. Wait.. No, actually i don't. Just die, you deserve nothing. You are weak. '' he says and swings his sword from above towards Sinthria, with his eyes closed Sinthria waits for the hit. But only thing he could hear was a thin sound of swords smashing to each other. He opens his eyed immediately, seeing that the demon is shocked and someone was blocking his attack. He turned around to see who it was, like the opposite of the demon this figure was shining brightly. He couldn't see its face, but it was holding Sinthria's sword.As it blocked the demons attack, the demon got pushed away. Sinthria had no clue of what was happening but he knew that he owed his life to the shining figure.

The shining figure crouches near Sinthria, still he is not able to see its face because its really bright. The figure slowly moves its hands on Sinthrias wounds, covering it with its light. Soon, Sinthria was able to move his arm again and the wound was gone. He had to close his eyes because the lights almost burnt his eyes. '' This is all i can do for you, i hope you will use this chance. '' Sinthria hears the figure talking, he immediately opens his eyes but it was already gone. His eyes widened, he was sure that what he just heard was Ruri's voice. He turns back again at the demon, it looked like he was surprised just like Sinthria. '' So.. I'm sure we both weren't expecting something like this..'' he sees his blade next to him, stabbed inside the ground. He holds the blade and gets up by using it as a support.

'' That changes nothing, you are still weak. You are just standing right now to give me a little more fun before you die.'' he says while watching Sinthria standing up.

'' Enough with the takling, lets get this overwith.'' he says as he stands up, locking his eyes on the demon. Raises his sword towards the demon.Hearing Ruri's voice inside his head over and over, remembering the promises he made. All those made him stronger in the inside, just like he said.. He was not going to die in here. Not in this game. He grabbed his sword tightly, starting to run towards the demon. Shouts as he dashes through it with his blade, damaing it from its sides. He immediately turns to the demon, waiting for its next move on him.

As he damages the demon, he notices it backing for few steps.'' Where did that sudden strengt come from? Ugh! Its still not enough! No matter what you do.. Its never going to be enough!'' the demon yells at Sinthria as it starts to run towards him, swinging his blade right and left rapidly. Shouting towards him at the same time, his red eyes going crazy.

Sinthria tries to block each and every of its attacks on him, smashing his blade against his every time. Feeling the pressure getting harder to recist.He blocks for the last time and jumps back, saving himself from his non-stop attacks. '' You are losing control.. This will cause you to lose. '' he says with a smile, looking at his demon.

" Cause me to lose.? No.. You talking to me like that will only cause you to lose your head." he said while grinning. Somehow he was calm again, diffrent from what he was like seconds ago.

This made Sinthria get nervous, thinking about what kind a creature he was facing.. He was me and i was him. When i get angry, he gets angry.. And apperantly, when i try to calm myself..He does the same for himself too. Sinthria frowned while looking at the demon, he was missing something..

" Cause me to lose.? No.. You talking to me like that will only cause you to lose your head." he said while grinning. Somehow he was calm again, diffrent from what he was like seconds ago.

This made Sinthria nervous, thinking about what kind a creature he was facing.. He was me and i was him. When i get angry, he gets angry.. And apperantly, when i try to calm myself..He does the same for himself too. Sinthria frowned while looking at the demon, he was missing something..

"What are you..?" he mumbled to himself,asking many questions to himself.Only thing in his mind was to kill this demon and get back to home as soon as he can. He prepared his sword to attack once more, right in that moment he felt a strong wind pushing against him.After the wind he saw the demon charging towards him,he tried to block his attack but he was unready. Their swords smashed into eachother, but demon had the advantage. After the block he almost dropped his blade, causing the demon to attack Sinthria on his open sides. Sinthria, not able to block with his blade, raised his left arm to block the attack. Preventing him from taking a fatal damage. The attacked pushed Sinthria down, dropping him on the ground.

" You..Can't kill me. Stop fighting back and surrender yourself. Maybe then you can die peacefully." the demon says while walking towards Sinthria, dragging its sword. He could hear the sword bouncing from the rocks on the ground. Getting closer to himself.

Sinthria closed his eyes while the demon was talking. Even with his strong hit the demon felt nothing.. How he was supposed to kill something that does not exist?

Once he opened his eyes, he saw that the demons blade was above him. With a quick reaction, he raised his blade to block its attack.Holding his sword above his head while the demon keeps the pressure, pushing his blade towards Sinthria.While he is being pushed down, he supported his blade with his left hand. Pushing the demon at the opposite way, he tried to stand up again. '' You keep saying that im not strong enough.. You are right. But the thing is, you too are not strong enough to take me down. '' he took a step back, pulling his blade back. Letting the demon charge against him one more time, he response to it with the same attack. Once again their swords crashing eachother. '' So.. If we cant take eachother down.. How are we going to end this?'' he thought to himself.

The demon sighed, swinged his sword on Sinthria one more time and getting blocked again. He took a step back. ''Are you still thinking about that? Its only you and me, there is no one here. We will end this, sooner or later. You will die. ''

Sinthria watched demon as he took a step back, trying to catch his breath by this chance. He grabbed his sword even stronger, then let go of it. Then a smile appeared on his face, looking at the demon. '' You really are just like me. Stubborn.I get it now, i don't have to fight to you. My quest was not about killing you, it was about finding the peace.Now, try to kill me if you can.'' he said and took a deep breath. Looking at the demons blade, it slowly faded away. He was not sure that this was going to work but he was right. The demon look surprised, but it still had the creepy smile on its face.

'' So.. Finally! I though i was going to have to kill you for a second there. Uhm, you sure that you find peace right? So many players come here and try to kill their demons and they fail and die blah blah blah.. '' he said while walking towards Sinthria, slowly the shadows surrounding the demons body faded away. '' I gues you will be more comfortable with this look huh? Well not really but its still better then a red eyed walking shadow.. '' The demons eyes turned to normal, his new look was a shape of a human. It was Sinthria's reflection, it was his body.

Sinthria, watching the demon carefully.. He released the long breath he took, he knew that his quest was finished now. '' How stupid am i? This was the whole quest, from the beggining.. There was no killing in it.. Ugh. Proving my might..!'' he leaned his back on the ground, dropping like a dead body. He had to rest. '' Yeah, it was tiring for me too. But you can't rest here. Get up, get up! '' he slowly kicked Sinthria's feet while he was laying on the ground.