[PP-F1] getting a personality

One thing which haven't even hit Sakuri until now was his clothing... Clothing is a major part about the impression to give, and it's the thing that would explain someone just by sight. Sakuri had still just been wearing the "newbie" clothing since he never gave it any thought.

But now he had decided that this was something he would change! He had returned to the first floor since he figured that would be the biggest city at this time thus more options.

He walked out of the teleportation area and walked around at the town center, with no real goal where he should go. After going in circles for a while, frustration started to take the upper hand of him.

This is the reason that I never go and shop cloth....that goes for real life and here. he thought while he sat down on a bench and scratched the back of his head..

If anyone actually would had payed attention to him for about an hour, he would have looked like a lost boy trying to find his mom. Just running around all confused while muttering to himself.

"it's times like these you need help, not when going on silly quests.." he said rather out loud with a tone of irritation..

I was walking along the streets of the Starting City, looking through windows of a huge variety of shops. Even though there was a lot more floors available, I prefered the first due to its bigger diversity in shops and mobs; weather was a bonus. Then again, it most probably wasn't like that for the guy who was walking in circles again and again. I inwardly held a giggled, admittedly he looked adorable like that; lost and wandering around and what not. I did feel a bit bad for him as he plopped down on a bench, exhausted.

I chuckled lightly to myself as he blurt out his frustration, that was my cue. I walked up to him and asked, "You've been walking around for awhile now. And you did just utter out your annoyance rather loudly- need help?" I asked him.

Sakuri watched up towards the girl who have offered him help. Crap... She probably saw me getting lost in here.. Well I should accept her help, by the looks of it she knows what she's doing here.. At least more than I do, not that it would be a lot to know more than me but still.. he thought to himself while he awkwardly nodded towards the girl.

He then blushed a bit. "I understand that you must have noticed me.." he said while his face turned red. "But since you asked, yes I really do... I've been wandering here for the last hour trying to find fitting cloths.. Since as you can see, I need a new set of cloth" he said while he pinched the beginner clothing he had started with.

He reached his hand out for a handshake.

"I am not used to go and shop cloth.. So I don't know where I can find what I would like.. I prefer something 'fancy', if you know what I mean." he then wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"I am a rapier user, and would like to be like, elegant.. I can't explain this.... It's nice weather today" he said while he facepalmed.

I snickered as he facepalmed himself in embarrassment, I could tell he was having difficulty in conversing with me. "Another rapier user..." I muttered to myself, trailing off. "Well then, rapier users needs light, thin cloths as they tend to move a lot more and they need to prevent themselves to being restricted." I began to address, thinking to myself as I crossed over what points I needed to say.

"How about a light, flexible topcoat?" I suggested. It was a coat that could be made out of lighter materials, and could be designed to be more or less fancy.

Sakuri listend to the girl, since she seemed to be another rapier user, which was very rare it seemed like. He liked the idea she had, but he also had an idea of how he wanted to look, something that he didint even know if this game supported.

"that could definitely work, and I am willing to try that out!" he said while he smiled towards the girl. He then scratched the back of his head again.

"I have this vision thought.. Like in the movies, where I would have like black tuxedo pants, a regular long sleeved shirt and just a black vest over, do you think that you could find all this in a game?" he noticed that he had seen his awkwardness and decided that he should try to hide it.

He looked around at all the other people, like he were used to conversation to girls, and people for that matter.

"Heh, there indeed is. But just make sure to get clothing that is comfortable and light, don't what your attire to slow you down afterall." I told him as I grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him towards a fairly-popular NPC Tailor store, a lady at the counter.

The woman looked up as she heard the chime on us entering the store, greeting us with a mechanic smile that all NPC's tended to have. "Hello, how may I help you?" She asks, in which I reply, "This guy needs a formal tuxedo, vest please. Do you have that?" She nodded as a menu hub pops up in my inventory, showing a list of clothing the store had to offer. She walked over and grabbed the apparel and handed it over to the male; the costume was identical to how he had said it, long-sleeved shirt, vest, pants, everything. Good store, honestly.

Sakuri entered some sorted zombie flying state when the girl had just dragged away him like that. While she was bringing forward all the clothing he had just stood there like an moron, saying nothing nor had he moved an inch.

She looks like a professional at buying cloths. he thought while his mouth got wide opened. He then without a word took the cloths into the testing area and equipped them and walked back out. He had his hand in the pockets and looked down towards the floor.

"So... What do you think?" he said while he felt silly. Maybe he shouldn't dress like all the people had had thought was cool on reveal and games... But on the other hand, he was in a game now so maybe he should try out something new...

He was standing there waiting for the girls response while imagine over 100 way she would say he looked silly. Or even laugh at him, or point him out to the rest.

Sakuri had never felt any real pressure on how he looked before, until today it seems like.

I looked at him with sparkly eyes, a expression of contemplation readable across my expressful face. "Dang, you look awesome. Like one of those dudes from those fancy agent movies. You'll get all the ladies, no doubt." I told him, in my all honest opinion. But really, he looked hella fabulous~ in that tuxedo, I could tell that some of the players passing by were looking at him in awe before walking slowly away.

He couldn't help that he blushed and giggled a bit at the response he had gotten from the girl. Since sakuri was rather unsecure in himself, a comment like that really made him happy.

"Well I take it then" he said while he payed the npc for the clothing. He then dragged the girl out by her wrist and kept walking towards an building with a bug tower in the roof.

He then reached out his hand towards and as a friendly gesture. "My name is Sakuri, may I know yours?" he said with a smile. He then looked up towards the tower.

"I would like to repay you, since you helped me out with what might be the hardest part in any game." he said while laughed, he then proceeded to send an party invite to the girl.

His cheeks were oddly dusted in red, I went with the normal assumption that he was indeed blushing. I could tell he was quite appreciative of the comments I gave him, as his aura seemed to have a more warm-sort of feel to it. He payed the NPC for the clothing and then dragged me out of the store, his gripped noticeably gentle. When we arrived at a tower, he extended his hand out and asked for my name.

"Ah sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet. Nice to meet you Sakuri, I'm Katharine." I replied, noting that he was looking at the tower with interest. He sent me a party request, catching me by surprise. Its been quite awhile since I've joined one, I've been going solo for the past few months these days, so it was a nice change. I pressed the 'o' button, accepting his request and saw another health bar pop up under mine.

((Sorry for all spelling mistakes last post... Should read it through before I post lol))

He smiled when he noticed that the girl which goes by the name Katherine had accepted his party request. One thing that Sakuri always had loved, both in this game and in reality was heights, more specific in big towns. He thought it was a beautiful sight to watch out over the city, and all the people were living their life down the while they had no clue that he was watching over them all.

"I feel honored to be in your presence" he said with a voice that was intended to be somewhat a ''joke" voice, but not that much so it couldn't be serious either. He then did a deep bow towards her.

"You are not afraid of heights are you? Since I planned to show you my favorite spot in this whole town.." he said while he looked up at the top of the tower.

Sakuri smiled gently towards her and then grabbed her hand and put her in front of himself.

"This might feel very uncomfortable... But it's the easiest way for me to keep you safe.." he said while he tried to now show any feelings toward it. He wouldn't want to blush again so she would think he was some sort of a lame guy. here goes nothing.... Just hope she is okay with this.. he thought and then simultaneously lifted her up and put her legs around his waist and her around under his shoulder, ((felt strange saying arm pits lol)). He couldn't help but to blush a little while doing this, since had had really never done anything this close to a girl before, and he had never done anything so stupid risking someone's life before...

He then started climbing the building/tower.

"Make sure you hold tight" he said while his face expression implied it was a rough climb. They started to reach the peak of the tower but suddenly Sakuri's left foot slipped, luckily had had a farm grip with both is hands andn his right foot.

"Crap... That could have gone bad.." he then looked up and saw that they were almost there, but when he did his air fell in front of his eyes, which meant he couldn't see what he was doing, which could be a problem when climbing.. With an other person.

"Could you please remove the hair from my eyes?? So we don't die and all, also you're doing great considering being. Afraid of all this" he said with an small laughter to lighten up the tense situation.

((This felt better in my head))

"Hey- Woah! Sakuri, what are you-" I was lifted up and placed on his back, causing me to piggyback ride him. A light blush dusted his cheeks, but he couldn't be blamed as he was in this sort of position with a girl. I was slightly embarrassed by what had just happened and just hoped that no one had saw that.

Then he climbed the tower. "Oh my god, Sakuri! What the hell are you doing?" I screeched, my voice becoming unusually high as he moved again, I shutting my orbs instantaneously in reflex. "Make sure you hold tight." He said, the first thought that came to me with that sentence was, 'Of course I'm going the hold on tight! If I don't I might die!' But my train of thought was cut short when a jerkish move was felt, causing me to yelp.

'What the-?!' He had suddenly stopped, causing me to realise how far off we were from the ground. At this point, if we fell, we could die. I would have flailed around and screamed had it not been for the fact that if I did, it might cause only more trouble. Sakuri finally spoke up afterwards, "Could you please remove the hair from my eyes? So we don't die and all, also you're doing great considering you're afraid of all this." He told me sheepishly.

'Damn right I'm afraid!' But being the respectful person I am, I kept that thought to myself. I released my left arm from the his shoulders and complied with a pinch of hesitation. It took me a second before I brushed the hair gently from his face, now hoping that he would continue on safety.

She had removed the hair from his eyes, so his vision was now clear once again, so he started moving again, with only the few meters that had been left before they had reached the top, they got up there in no time. They had reached the ledge of the top. The top was just a plain platform, with no entrance, walls or roof. He dragged both of them up the ledge thus ending up laying on there,Mitch the girl on top of him.

"Well.. Here we are, would you mind moving?" He said while he kept smiling and breathing heavily.

He then looked out over the the city, still from an laying down position. The sun had started to go down a bit on the horizon, and the buildings were reflecting the sun light. If you looked over the ledge down at the town center,you could still see both players and npc's going through their daily life.

And when the wind blew in your face, it almost felt like in reality.

"I hope that you don't hate me to much after putting your life in danger, but this is my way to repay you for your help. This is a spot that I love to just sit at and watch out over the city.. It's kind of, beautiful." he said without looking at her.