[PP-F1] Starting Is Boar-ing (Lithe, Axel)

Lithe walked out of the blacksmith shop in the Town of Beginnings. She had just purchased a basic two-handed battle axe and had it sheathed on her back. Some would have thought a petite girl like her shouldn't use such a weapon, but pish-posh! In her eyes, the bigger the weapon, the better her chances of survival were. In fact, she was going to kill some boars and take names right now! "Here goes nothing! Here I come, Aincrad!" She chirped, straightening her dress and then running off. But while she was caught up in her fantasies, she didn't notice herself bump int a stranger on the back, making her fall over on her bottom. "S-Sorry, mister!" She said, standing up.

What he was doing in the Town of Beginnings, Axel wasn't quite sure. He supposed he came down here for memory reasons, and also so that he could relax. Plus the town here wasn't the worst looking town out there. He had begun to think about where he would head off to when he felt someone bump into him. Axel turned around, having not been all that affected by being bumped into. He smiled when he saw the culprit and heard her apologize, simple shaking. He put a hand out to help her out and replied, "Don't worry about it. I'm used to being invisible." He chuckled, showing that he was only joking and waited for a response.

Lithe blinked and tilted her head, pursing her lips as she looked at him. "You're... Not mad? Well that's a relief!" She then caught a glance of his cursor and saw his guild he was with. "Woooah! You're with the Ebon Vanguard? The Maverick Hunters? That's so cool! My name's Lithe!" She said, holding out her hand for a shake.

Axel laughed again when she noticed he wasn't mad and that it was a relief. "That's good to hear." He listened as she talked, noticing he was with a guild and introduced herself as Lithe. "Well, nice to meet you Lithe. My name's Axel...as you can probably see above my head. As for me being with the Vanguard...well, haven't talked with them for a while, but yeah, guess I'm still with 'em."

Lithe tilted her hand and listened, curious as to why he wouldn't talk to the guild for sometime. "Did they do something to you? Is that why you're not talking to them, Mr. Axel?" She asked, not wanting to trigger a sensitive topic but was still riddled with curiosity none the less. But a guild that currently has the strongest player in the game couldn't be anything bad, could it?

"Just...Axel?" Lithe wasn't one who grew up without formalities, so this may be difficult. "So, Mr. Axel- Er, Axel, I was about to go boar slaying, so would it be alright if you could come along and help me?" She asked, looking up at him and asking nicely.