[PP-F4] Through the Frost

Angel frowned as he trudged through the knee deep snow piles. He hadn't visited the fourth floor in so long that he forgot the feeling of the damp, cold environment. He was wearing his basic gear along with his all purpose cloak as he tried to keep warm. He had the hood pulled up over his spiky white hair as he tried to keep warm. It may have been a game but he still felt the effects of the weather. He was beginning to remember why he hated this floor.

As he came to a cave, he went inside out of the cold wind and snow. He built a small fire and desperately tried to heat himself up. He grumbled as he waited for his guildmate to show up. He opened his inventory and brought out some bread and as he waited, he had a small snack.

'' I hate floor 4.. '' was the first thing Sinthria said after entering the area. The only gear he had with him to protect himself from the weather was the gloves Shaya gave to him earlier..Without wasting anytime he made his way to their meeting point. '' I hate floor 4.. '' He repeated once more before arriving at the location they decided before coming here. As soon as he entered inside the cave, he crouched near the fire without greeting his guildmate. After feeling a little warmer he turned to him '' I'm sorry for rushing in.. I need to feel my arms to greet you first. I.Hate.Floor 4.'' he said with a smile, reaching his own hand out to shake his hand. '' Angel right? I'm Sinthria. Pleased to meet you! ''

Angel grinned as he took Sinthria's hand and shook it firmly. "That's right. And that means you're Sinthria. The pleasure's all mine." He said, still a little chilly from the weather. He looked the player over, trying to size him up. He noticed that the player was colder than Angel and so he opened his inventory. He looked through the long list of items until he found one of his spare coats. It was a thick, fluffy black coat that he had obtained a while back. He smiled and tossed it to the cold player. "Here, you seem a little under-dressed." He said as he took another bite of his bread loaf. He leaned back against the cold wall, watching as the player quickly equipped his new coat. "So, you do remember why we're here right?" He asked, ready to refresh the player on their mission.

'' Thank you for the coat.. And i have no idea why we are here so it would be good if you simply explain it to me. '' he kindly smiles at him while accepting his offer. Taking out the sandwich Ruri gave to him earlier, and eating it while they talk. '' I just accepted the mission and got here as soon as i can, so.. Uhm, sorry.. ''

Angel laughed a little as he poked at the fire with his sword. "It's cool. Well, a while back someone told me about a rare monster that's roams the mountains on this floor called the Fletch. They say it's one of the most valuable monsters in the game because it will drop a material that is useful only to the slayer's proffesion. Like if I killed it it would drop an item that was rare for a blacksmith. Same goes for a tailor or an alchemist or even a cook; it doesn't matter. That's the beauty behind it." Then he stabbed his sword into the ground to cool it off. "But, with everything so interesting, there's a catch. The monster itself isn't dangerous, it's the monster guarding it that's the problem. The Fletch is supposed to be guarded by an Ice Dragon. The dragon is tough, real tough, but I'm sure two tough members of the Magical Elements will have no problems with it." He said while raising his bread in honor of the guild. Then he looked back at Sinthria. "So, you still in?" He asked, a raised eyebrow accompanying his mischievous grin.

Sinthria keeps listening to him as the talks, eating his sandwich in the meanwhile. He starts to cough as Angel talks about Ice Dragons. Sinth hits his chest for couple time trying to breath. '' Ice * Cough * Ice Dragon? Like, a real dragon? Are you serious? I was slaying only boars until today. '' he looks at her with his widened eyes, then starts to laugh. Raising his sandwich just like he did '' Finally! I was waiting for this! Lets slay a dragon! '' he yells looking at him.

Angel smiled and started laughing to. "I like the enthusiasm! Alright then, let's roll." He stood up and put away his remaining bread. Then he took his sword out of the ground and sheathed it. He pulled his hood back over his head and stepped out into the open wind. He smiled under the cover as he walked through the deep snow, Sinthria close behind. He made his way to one of the various mountain paths that were less snow and more road. As they walked, Angel looked around. The area was actually kinda beautiful now that he had warmed up a little. The ice and snow made things shiny and sparkly due to the sunlight. He shook his head laughing to himself. "Maybe this floor isn't so bad." He said to himself as they kept walking. After a few more feet, he looked back at Sinthria, remembering something about the player. "Hey, aren't you the lucky guy who's dating Ruri?" He asked, thinking about the hyper little girl going out with the player behind him.

Sinthria, following Angel from behind was walking slower then him. He looked around as it got warmer, noticing the view around them, it was beautiful..But still cold. He hated cold weathers. He turned his face to look at Angel as he started to talk to Sinthria '' Uh.. Yeah, im that lucky guy. '' with a smile on his face, he scratched the back of his head. '' And i still hate this floor. I hate the cold. Its just.. Annoying. '' he says and catches up to him. '' So, where is this big ice dragon? Is it still far away? Lets run!''''

Angel laughed. "It's supposed to be at the top of the mountain. There we should see a cave where the Fletch lives." As Sinthria suggested running, Angel grinned. "That would make a lot more sense than walking." Then he started running towards the mountain. He activated his Sprint skill as he did so, a trail of blue light behind him. He increased in speed and in almost no time at all, made it to the top. As he stopped and waited for Sinthria to catch up, he looked around. Resting in front if him, was a large cave mouth cut into the mountain itself. As he looked around, he noticed that the area above him was covered in a thick fog, making it difficult fir him to see if anything was gonna swoop down and get him. He sighed and leaned against a tree, waiting for his next move.