[PP-F1]<<Secret Medicine of the Forest>>(Grim)

I awaited for my partner to arrive at the quest board because they were going to go on the quest <> . my partner's name was Grim, and he quest required we get the <> from the <> mob monster. It would be fun........And you received a cool new blade! The whole point in the quest was to obtain the ovule to heal a village.....

I sat on the rocks by the Quest Board waiting for <> to come. Supposedly he was 5 ages older then me, but that didn't matter....he was 19.

Coming, Grim? I thought to myself.

The air grows cold, as a hooded figure enters the area, dressed in black, the man stands alone, as now, the <> has came, he looks up from his hood, a never ending darkness it held. As he removes it, what would be his face was a mask, a bone mask, the mask called <>, that gave his eyes a hellish orange effect, as he unequips his coat <>, he looks over at the kid, as he approaches him, he stands there, "Well, this is a surprise, not many people ask for my help, Im guessing your enderrealz, well lets be going then young one." As Grim looks at his quest log, seeing it updated, he chuckles and turns back to this kid, "Take point, this is one misson I didn't bother with as a lower level player."

So, this was the guy who was going with me....."Do you wish to review the quest again before we go?" I asked Grim. "It is good to have a good understanding of the main part of the quest, although we will have to be prepared to fight other creatures along the way!" I was asking him and telling him his, although it was most likely that he already knew being he was more experienced than I.

As I sighed and pulled up my info tab and flipped it to the kid, it said this,

The player must retrieve a medicine ingredient («Little Nepent's Ovule», indicated on the quest mob by a large blooming flower) from a rare variant of Little Nepent (a plant-type mob).

Requirements: RP on the first floor. Must be at least 2 pages.

Rewards:

Anneal Blade

Skill Point

(There is no time limit to this quest)

Solo, Parties, or Guilds are allowed.

"I know what were going after, I just avoided this quest is all." Grim says as he cloes the menu and looks back at the kid, "Well, led the way then man."

I pulled out my <> and <> as I went toward the woods. The map had said it was that way to the village, ten the village was surrounded by many other forest's. The Little Nepent was in one of them, but still, till they got to the village it would remain a mystery.

But, when they arrived in the be gaining of the forest, a Plant Monster with 7 HP attacked us. I pulled out my axe, spun it around bit, and hopped at the plant beast before Grim could.

Result-My hit landed

Grim?/?

Ender(me)-9/9

Plant beast-6/7

Grim not saying a word, walks over to the plant beast known as a Little Nepent, was a relatively weak monter, as Grim drew his <>, the blade howling as the sound of faint screams and cries emminated from the blade as it rubbed againt the metal sheathe, he sets it over his right shoulder as he activates his <> sword skill as it glows a brilliant crimson colour. Grim charges at the <>, as lands a major blow to it, as his blade howling and ringing, as the screams and cries become louder. He jumps back, and goes defensive, "Switch kid, we got two turns before the paralyze wears off."

Grims HP: 39/39

Enders HP: 9/9

Little Nepents HP: 2/7 (Paralyzed, 2 turns/posts)

<> Success, Cool down rate: 2 posts/turns

[10+2=12. Over Critical]

[3 points of damage, plus one from blade effect]

[Paralyze Little Nepent (Two posts)]

[1-5] Grim misses

[6-8] Grim hits, 1 point of damage

[9] Grim hits, critical, 2 points of damage

[10] Grim hits, over critical, 3 points of damage

[OOC-Equiped Items]

<> +1 loot roll, +2 hiding

<> Changing eye colour (Hellish Orange). +2 Accuracy

<> +1 Damage, on Critical hit (Natural Dice roll of 9 or 10), blade will Paralyze the target for two turns.

(Ooc-this isn't the one were looking for though. The one were looking for should have about 15 HP, and should be more rare than this one.)

I noticed the enemy's health decrease to the red zone instantly, then I hopped in with my new axe and slammed it down, killing it on the hit. The plant dropped nothing though, for it was to weak and I was to unlucky.

(Ooc-to receive col, it must be at least half of the highest player in the Rp right?

Grim sheathed his sword, as its howls and cried faded away into the metal sheathe, Grim yawned as he knew the strenght that he wielded, he looks at the kid, and walks to him, "So a axe user huh, well at least you can use a shield, I choose to stick with a curved blade and no shield, they slow me down way too much." As Grim looked at his inventory to see what he had, and he saw nothing new appear, all the stats were the same, he sighs as he looks ahead, "Well lets get a move on then, we have a unique variant <> to find." As he walks ahead of Ender, he stracthes his arms and yawns again.

[OOC- yes as well as at the end, we calcualte the HP of the mob we faught and times that by 5. Example: Killed 5 Dire Rats

1. Dire Rat: 5/5

2. Dire Rat: 5/5

3. Dire Rat: 8/8

4. Dire Rat: 6/6

5. Dire Rat: 7/7

Add all the points together, which gives you a total of 31, times that number by 5, and you get 155, then divide by how ever many people are in the topic, hence 2, which gives you 77.5, now you can't get 77.5 Col, so round it up to 78 Col, and that is how you do MOB, Col counter balances.

I did know by rumor that Grim was dating someone known as Yureka, but didn't have anything else to talk about....."So, how's the relationship going?" I took long strides ahead in case of total beating of me for mentioning something of that kind. "I mean, with Yureka and all. Sooty to bring up a tough subject if it is, and I'll shut up if you like, but please, tell me how you met and what's the status between the two of you?" I hadn't heard many things about Yureka, just that she's Grim's partner and owns a shop.

Grim stopped, and turned, as he gave the kid a stern look, his hellish orange eyes peering through the neverending shadow his hood held, as he turned back around and continued to walk, " Yesli protiv, chto vy govorite rebenkom, i tomu podobnoye pomozhet vam bol'no, i po sostoyaniyu na seychas, my zhenaty, a ne delat' tak khorosho, i ya vyydu na chto" (Should mind what you say kid, things like that will get you hurt, and as of right now, we're married, and not doing so good, and I will leave at that.) The auto translator appeared above his head as it stated it was being translated from Russian to Japanese, the default language of most people in SAO. As Grim clentched his fists tighter, for he needed to be strong, and have a clear mind.

[OOC- Do not mention this to me again, this is the only warning I will give you before leaving the topic.]

I could hardly speak after that. I feel like a total jerk now, for what I did.

(Ooc-by this I mean I'm sorry)

I picked up my axe as I heard a big sound. "Here that, Grim?!"I said. I turned toward the sound and charged toward it. "Over there!" I saw the village before I saw the beast, it had the name of <> and housed 13 HP in his giant suit of armor. "Sorry for earlier, Grim!" I ten rned toward the Gate Keeper. "Ready to die yet, stupid gate guardian!"

As Grim sighed, he drew his blade once again, it making the same sorrowful sound, as it rubbed against the metal sheathe. Grim readies as he charges at the <>, his sees the giant suit of armor move at him, his level making it go agro on him, as it swinged its giant two handed sword that Grim reconized instantly, "Becareful it wields a Bidenhänder, keep your distances, Im agroing this thing like crazy due to my level stay back kid."

As Grim dodges the attack and steps to his right seeing the blade come down inches from his body Grim, slashes at it with it being inches from his body as it pulls out it's huge German style Greatsword out of the ground and tries to hit Grim with the pummel, but Grim jumped back and kicked off the giant tree behind him and landed next to Ender. "Becareful now, this thing is weak to me, but you need to stay on your toes, that thing it is wielding is called a Bidenhänder, its a German Reniassance Greatsword." "It has great reach and power behind each swing, but it's slow, so we have a chance if we keep moving." "Ready yourself, here it comes." As the <> charges at them.

Enders HP: 9/9

Gate Keepers HP: 11/13

[7+2=Hit]

[One point of damage plus one from blade]

[2 points of damage]

[1-5] Grim misses

[OOC-Equiped Items]

<> +1 Damage, on Critical hit (Natural Dice roll of 9 or 10), blade will Paralyze the target for two turns.

I turned toward the beast and dodged a slow-mo attack and shouted "You don't deserve the honor dying at the hands of the dragon Slayer!"I leaped into the air and entered quick mode.....one moment I was on his left leg and the next by his head. I was to fast for the thing. It picked up it's blade and......

Result-The giant blade swept Ender, tossing him on to the ground.

EEnder-9/11

GGrim-39/39

Gate Keeper-11/13

Grim sees Ender go down, "What part of becareful did you not understand?" as Grim dashes at the <>, feeling his sword skill recharge as he put his blade over his right shoulder again, Grim activates his <> sword skill, the bright red disapaited, as Grim grabbed Ender and pulled him back as the <> Bidenhänder, came down nearly taking off Enders head, "Look at me, im level 18 your level 4, you need to becareful, if you take anymore damage back off, I can't watch your health and fight at the same time." Grim said in a calm brotherly tone of voice as he saw the <> start to charge at them again, "Tch... prepare yourself now." "The Reaper will not fall so easliy monstroucity." As Grim readied for the attack.

Enders HP: 9/11

Gate Keepers HP: 11/13

<> Failed, Cool down rate: 2 posts/turns

[2+2=4]

[1-5] Grim misses

[OOC-Equiped Items]

So then I was upset. I walked away from where they were fighting at and sat on a rock as I awaited for tthe fight tod die, but some other monster came from behind me before I could. "Grim, I'll take this little monstrous down while you deal with the other!" the beast's name was <> and had 5 HP.

Result-I landed a hit on the disciple

Disciple-3/5

Keeper-11/13

Grim-39/39

Ender-9/11

As Grim sees the new monster appear, he focuses on the big one ahead of him, as he sees the Bidenhänder, come down, Grim dashes to his right, as he feels the wind rush past him as the Bidenhänder misses him and Grim drives his sword into the <>, As Grim hits and jumps back, he looks to see Ender is having a joyous time attacking the liitle blight called a <>, as Grim turns back at the <> and readies for any incoming attacks.

Gate Keepers HP: 9/13

Disciples HP: 3/5

[7+2=9, HIt]

[One point of damage plus one from blade]

[2 points in total]

[1-5] Grim misses

Gate Keeper (Loot die)

[1-10] Miss

[11-18] Hit, 1 point of damage

[19] Critical, 2 points of damage

[20] Hyper Cirtical, 3 points of damage

[1- Epic Miss]

[OOC-Equiped Items]

I looked over and saw Grim land his hit, and knew I had to focus on my battle with the disciple. I ran at him with my axe as the desciple easily dodged the hit. He attempted to chop at me and I blocked it with my axe. "now, It's my turn!" I said bravely.

Result-Miss!

<>9/13

<> 3/5

Grim-39/39

Ender-9/11

Grim seeing the <> comin at him, as he rushes at it going full force into it as the Bidenhänder comes down and feels the blade comine down and grazing his shoulder, but that didn't stop him as he drives hi <> into the <> hearing the sound of his swords howls become louder, as he kicked off, and saw that the <> has suffered from his sword paralyze effect. "Hmm... lovely, this will be a wonderful kill for sure." As Grims whole persona changes to a more dark and malefiecent mood.

Grims HP: 38/39

Gate Keepers HP: 6/13 (Paralyzed 2 turns/posts)

Disciples HP: 3/5

[9+2=11 Hit]

[2 points of damage plus one from blade]

[3 points in total]

[<> paralyzed 2 turns/posts]

[1-5] Grim misses

Gate Keeper (Loot die)

[1-10] Miss

[11-18] Hit, 1 point of damage

[19] Critical, 2 points of damage

[20] Hyper Cirtical, 3 points of damage

[12-Hit]

[One point of damage]

[OOC-Equiped Items]

<> +1 Damage, on Critical hit (Natural Dice roll of 9 or 10), blade will Paralyze the target for two turns

"Good hit, Grim!" I ad turned my attention to Grim and so had the disciple. It started to charge at Grim and I hopped in it's way before it could swing it's longsword at him. "where you going? was my last hit not good enough?" I held my axe tighter and ran at the beast, ashamed that it would ignore the Dragon Slayer and not fight me. "Time to die!" Look at me now, Grim. Not so bad of a player, am I? One day, I'll be your level and show you who's stronger! But that would be in a long time. Now, he had to worry of this fight, not beating Grimm's level.

result-killed the disciple

Ender-9/11

Grim-38/39

Disciple-0/5

Keeper-7/13

Grim looking at the <> as he slowly walked to it, and raised his blade up, as he muttered to himself, "Now, you head, come'eth with me now." As Grim put his blade over his head as the blade comes down stops, as Grim pulls the blade back and laughs, "It's far too easy, it'll be no fun if you can't fight back, hahahaha!!!!!' His darker side coming out, as he turns to Ender, "FInished that bloak off have we?" "Well come help me." Grim says his to Ender as he sees him turning around.

Grims HP: 38/39

Gate Keepers HP: 6/13 (Paralyzed 1 turns/posts)

[3+2=5/ MIss]

[1-5] Grim misses

[OOC-Equiped Items]

<> +1 Damage, on Critical hit (Natural Dice roll of 9 or 10), blade will Paralyze the target for two turns