[PP-F1]<<Secret Medicine of the Forest>>(Grim)

I ad defeated the test, and it was time for the final, with the gate keeper as my teacher. I ran at the gate keeper, ignoring Anything form of comment on his move.

Must.....Go......FASTER!

I reared up by the Gate Keeper and whispered softly. "Prepare for your demise!"

Result-landed a hyper critical

Gate Keeper-2/13(paralyzed)

Grim-38/39

Ender-9/11

As Grim heard a faint voice in the wind, as he clentched his blade tighter, his put it over his shoulder, as he began to chant in Latin, as the auto translator began, "O pater, obsecro te permitte mihi vera velox ferro, ut interficiam omnem ingredi regnum diaboli malum mihi perpetuum amorem tui. Amen." ("Oh heavenly father, I beseech thee, allow my blade to me true and swift, as I walk into the devils realm I slay all evil, may your love forever be with me. Amen.")

As Grim activates his sword skill <>, his blade glowing a brilliant crimson colour, as he charges at the <>, his blade tearing through its armor as it fails to land a hit in him, seeing the Bidenhänder fly into the air as Grim slides out, "Shade and Scorn, vanish into the fade, and begon." As when he sheathed his blade and it hit the scabbods top the <> exploded into millions of blue pixels as Grim turned back to Ender, "No doughteling now, we need to move on now." Grim says as he starts to walk forward, with Ender right behind him.

Grims HP: 38/39

Enders HP: 9/11

Gate Keepers HP: 2/13 (Paralyzation gone: Free)

<> Success, Cool down rate 2 turns/posts

[8+2=10 Hit]

[One point of damage plus one from blade]

[Two points in total]

[1-5] Grim misses

[6-8] Grim hits, 1 point of damage

[9] Grim hits, critical, 2 points of damage

[10] Grim hits, over critical, 3 points of damage

Gate Keeper (Loot die)

[1-10] Miss

[11-18] Hit, 1 point of damage

[19] Critical, 2 points of damage

[20] Hyper Cirtical, 3 points of damage

[1-Epic Miss]

[OOC-Equiped Items]

<> +1 loot roll, +2 hiding

<> Changing eye colour (Hellish Orange). +2 Accuracy

<> +1 Damage, on Critical hit (Natural Dice roll of 9 or 10), blade will Paralyze the target for two turns

I looked to see Grim. "Good job, bro!" but the Erie silence was a sight to see, and I didn't!'t like it..... In the village we went, but all around you you heard coughing, sneezing, and all other types of noises. This was the village. Now we had to find the NPC.........but they were all NPC's! "Grim, where should we check first?"

As Grim looks around, he sees famon, diesease, and sorrow, "Such pitty, there torment is followed, well nephilim, we must trek on toward the apothecaries building." Grim said in his Grim Reaper voice, a low and blood curtelling voice he used when he was serious. As he turns around to see no such building he walks to the nearest NPC, "You there, mortal, were may we find the apothecary to find of a certain herb we seek?" The NPC looks up half alive, as he points to the forest, "Go... into the... forest... the hermit... will tell you." As the NPC falls down and faints, Grim looks up, "We have our destination nephilim, let us be off then." As Grim walks on, he sees the path that the NPC pointed to, as he walks along it, he looks back at Ender, and then back to the path.