[OP-F3]Dungeon Crawling.

"I'm...So....Bored!" I yell, laying in one of the fields, the scent of wheat and flowers flowing in the air. I slowly get up and feel my back crack in a couple of places. I stretch my arms up and yawn a bit before standing up and wiping the grains sticking to me off my clothes. I slowly walk over to the main floor town <>. I enter the town around the afternoon and see the lot of players walking around the floor. I go to sit on a bench looking around for something to do. I'm about to doze off from complete boredom when I over hear two players talking about a new dungeon found. I jolt up and listen more, hoping to figure out what dungeon they were talking about. They say that its by a forest, to the west of it. I quickly open my map, happy to have found something to do. I check and see I have nothing map out that far on this floor. I stand up and close my map, a new purpose for the day. I walk over to the western most point of the city and wait to see if there are any players going that way, hoping to tag along with them.

Ethereal is leaning against one of the pillars that make the exit gateway of the city. He looks up and sees a familiar face - Clarence - the guy who organised that quest in the mist he went on once. He waves, wondering what he could be up to. His eyes stray to the sword at Clarence's side, and a flash of strange anxiety races through him, raising the hair on the back of his neck for a second. But then it fades and Ether waits for Clarence to notice him.

I'm tapping my knee, waiting for people to show up, then I notice Ethereal standing there, looking at me. Surprise turned to Happiness as I see my old friend who helped me in <>."Ethereal!" I yell and run up to him. I give him a quick hug."Sorry, I do that with everyone I haven't seen for a while. How are you?"Ask happily. I sit back down on the bench and listen to Ethereal.

Ether is pleasantly surprised when Clarence hugged him, physical contact was somewhat rare in SAO as most people were paranoid about being stabbed. He patted Clarence on the back as he hugged him. "I've not really been up to much if I'm honest, trying to become a Lv.5 Alchemist, fighting in the 1st Battle Championship, my familiar screwing me over." he says, waving his hand dismissively. "What about you, I mean I haven't seen you in a while. Also, what re you up to here?" looking around.