[SP-redo-F8]<<Earning A Living>>(COMPLETE)

Ender waited at the NPC shop for the NPC that was to give him a tour, but it was taking him along time to arrive...."Uggggh!"and he also went, "Where the her is the blacksmith!" Enter had his Supreme Battle Axe at his side when an NPC call led from behind, "Are you enderrealz? " he said. "If so, come with me!"

"Yes I happen to be Ender," He said while following the NPC into his shop. The shop was amazing when you went in, with tons of items on racks.

Ender noticed a few dragon stone, magma crystals, animal hide, and more of anything your heart could desire! Then the weapons came along, giant racks of swords, axes, spears, and hammers. Horn the armor, with brilliant Shields, breastplates and gauntlets. "How'd you become such a good crafter?"

The NPC sighed. "It was a lot of work. And if you wish to become such good a smith, I suggest you get to work, kid!" the NPC laughed as he saw Ender's face. "Seriously, it's tons of work kid. Think you got what it takes?"

"Yes, Indeed. I do!"

"Well, kid....."The NPC said, "You need materials to craft. Before you can open your shop, I want you to prove to me that you can gather materials. Got it?"

"Sure do, sir!" Ender stepped out of the forge and looked into the open air. It was true, SAO was planned expertly and awesomely, even if Ender was stuck.....He didn't truly mind it.

Ender continued till he came across a cave called <> and there was told to be a rare dragon in the cave.... Slowly, Ender entered the cave with caution. "Anyone home?" Ender called out. "You've got a guest, known as Ender the Dragon Slayer!". Ender walked into the middle chamber of the cave where flames appeared around a battle arena.

"I take it you made reservations for the guest. Good going! Now die!" the dragon appeared on a pillar and it's title was <> as it had 9 HP. This will be fun......"Here I come, puny Dragon!"

Result-Ender's axe hacked at the dragon's face, dealing a hyper critical on his first strike.

<>

5/9

<>

11/11

"Yes! The hit was a success....."

Ender could feel the craziness of himself and decided to calm down. It was required of him to do that for him to land another hit on the dragon.

Strangely, the field began to shake, and it arose into the sky. The dragon's eyes began to glow deep black asit looked into Ender's eyes. Think you can win, boy?Think again.

The dragon was speaking to Ender in his head. "You should try to think," Ender said, "With your head cut off!"

Result-The hit landed again! it was ender's lucky day.

Dragon-3/9

Ender-11/11

Ender was way to supried about the hit landing, it was as if the curse was leaving.........that WS good. Ender held his battle Axe sharply. "Prepare for your Worst Nightmare-me!" Ender said s he charged.

Insolent Fool......even if you kill m, nevermind......Because you won't! The dragon spoke to Ender in his head.....

Result-The dragon clawed at Ender

Ender-7/11

Dragon-3/9

Ender was exhausted.....the last hit had been a miss and the dragon had scratched him.

Think that's all it takes?????

"Yes Ido, so die!"

Result-Dragon dies recive 15 col

The dragon looted into many crystals and Under found nothing more in the cave, so he headed back to the NPC.

Howvr, when Ender came backr The NPC smiled as he handed Ender a <>… the stuff in the book was already known to End, but yet h took it to his inn n read the page

fffrr

The pages were just a lot of things about crafting like ranks and mat's. But, soon after, Ender hungered to haverfadventure, sof that's what he did. He made assure to have his battle axe equipted, and also to have his jacket zippped, for it would be a cold night!

Then a monster appeared from no where and the battle started.the Monste4 eyed Ender a few times ten chargred him, r a fast pace indeed.

Result-Ender dodged the attack then slammed his axe down.Then the monster charged Ender down.

Enemy Dice(loot)

1-10 -0 damage

11-16 -1 HP

17-19 -2 HP

20- -3 HP

Monster-2/6

Ener-9/11

Ender began to see the features of the monster. It had a tail, claws, stood up and was very hairy. It had the odd name of <> but wasn't much of a beast....didn't have much HP. ender spun his axe around and turned to see if there were more cause' some monsters travel in packs. He then pointed his axe at the <>. "You may not be a dragon, but you will still fall at the feat of Ender, Dragon Slayer of SAO!"

Result-The hit missed and the Fuzzy Beast striked back

Fuzzy Beast-2/6

Ender-8/11

uggh......

This was the most HP Ender had lost in all his battles in sao, yet he had fought many tougher creatures than the ppathetic waste that lied before him. "Death by Ender for all who posses mat's!" Ender knew what he said was dumb, but no one was around......

Result-The beast attacked Ender

Fuzzy Beast

2/6

Ender

7/11

Ender was ashamed of himself. He wanted the stupid fight to end so he could go back to the blacksmith with some mats and get his new Forge. But he had to focus on the battle for now. "Die. Rest in peace." Ender gripped his axe and spun it around, then lunged forward at the <>.

Result-He missed again and the beast striked a critical on him.

Ender-5/11

Fuzzy Beast-2/6

Holy Crap! My HP

Ender saw his HP was in the red zone and if he missed again it would cause his death. That was not good, but Ender was desperate not to miss under any condition, no matter what! "Die!"

Result-The hit missed again.....

And Ended leveled up!

And he got hit again......

Ender-6/13

Fuzzy Beast-2/6

(Ooc-will he ever die? I mean the beast, not Ender)

Ended looked at his HP hen charged the enemy for the..,........…………………………………Last..........Freaking.……………………Annoying……………………Hit on the beast! It had to land.....

Result-the beast hit him again.

Ender

5/13

Fuzzy Beast

2/6

(Ooc-im gonna rip a dictionary in two if I miss)

Elder looked up at the beast. It deserved his praise and the battle had been going for far to long.....But Ender would not quit. "This battle ends now! Take your final breath!"

(Ooc-do I HAVE to use the dice?)

Result-miss

Ender-4/13

Fuzzy Beast-2/6

(Ooc-I m cursed! I am tired of this. I noticed something funky with the dice.....the battle dice non stop 5 and under and loot dice 10 or above(so I I'll die eventually) is someone cheating? Sorry for getting so mad though.)

(Ooc-nevermind)

Result-Fuzzy Beast died and dropped

100 col

Ender looked at the axe he was carrying as it dissolved away from his hands. But luckily he still had his novice axe. He headed back to the NPC blacksmith.

Ender lightly knocked on the blacksmith door thinking to himself, Here it comes. I am gonna be a blacksmith! But then he began thinking to himself, What should I name the place????

Now that Ender had thought up a name, it was up to him to show The npc the mat's he had retrieved. He went in and showed him the mat's that he had collected on the battle that had almost killed him and the NPC liked what he saw. "Now, you are going to be one sick blacksmith!" He said.

"You think so?"

"I know so!"

"So where's my shop located at?"

"We'll head there now!"

Soon, they came across Rikon Street.

It looked like a house at the time, and literally had the number 640 on it. It could use some work....... But Ender could fix it. "Thank You!" Ender didn't know what to say.....

"Aye, you like it!" The NPC started to think to himself......Hmm.......LEt's get this thing cleaned up!"

Soon the two hit the brooms and were sweeping the floor. The place was all dusty, and it needed tidied up! Soon the floor was clean and Ender was already dead. He slept there that night, and was bit by little NPC spiders all night. that next morning, he had much more energy.

He pulled down the cobwebs and dusted with the duster, mopped a bit here and there, And then needed paint as he thought of the color he wanted the place to be.............................

Ender decided that the outer tone for the shop should be a dark green while the outer held a rare shade of orange, with polka dotted yellow. It seemed sort of girly to the NPC, but he didn't speak up..... Then the NPC showed him to where the crafting was done, and then Ender picked up a hammer and stated, I am ready to craft! after the NPC demonstrated a craft in the shop.