Hello world and welcome danger (OP:F 2-4)

Reicheru woke up from her tent to see that she was alone and her late night visitors had vanished, she got up and packed up her tent and started towards the nearest town. As she traveled threw the forest she ran into a pack of red wolves, level difficulty around 4 (correct me if I'm wrong). She pulled out her sword there was no way around this, it was a obvious challenge. she charged full speed and killed the first wolf. This made the others notice her, and they also looked mad. The wolves one by one charged at her as she spun around blocking a slicing as fast as she could. At this rate her energy level would probably drop quickly, as she tried to head back to where she started in the morning a wolf nocked her sword far off into the trees where she could not reach (any one want to join feel free)

(I assume there are 3 wolves left)

Daeron was leisurely enjoying a walk in the woods. When all of a sudden he heard growling and howling. Knowing it was wolves gathering together for the kill, he realized there were none around him, meaning another player had to have been nearby. He followed the noise of the howling and barking, until he met up where two players were struggling against three other wolves. They were already aggressive towards the players, and with Daeron in the picture, being the highest level, the attention from the wolves turned to him as a system battle strategy. Daeron drew his Sepulchre's blade, ready to fight the wolves. "Guys, start attacking the wolves while I tank the hits, my phoenix, Scorch, will heal you if it's necessary." he said as he called out to Scorch. "Scorch! Cover us!" he said blocking the first his from a wolf. To his right a wolf had jumped and clawed at Daeron's arm, but it didn't cause as much harm to him as it used to. Out of sheer retaliation, Daeron used a sword skill he had created, <> a four hit combo, on the wolf, leading to absolute overkill. Two wolves remained in the fight.

(I'm assuming that this isn't a dice based battle, but just a player controlled fight.)

Reicheru sighed with relief she grabbed her sword and put it back into her inventories, and then pulled out her battle Ax. She came up to a wolf coming up from behind Daeron and swung towards its neck giving it very low life percentage, then hitting it again to kill it off that left two more wolves. She prepared her self for more attacks, "thank you for the help." she said