[SP-F4] <<Feeding the Enemy>>

Sinthria was about to teleport back to the floor 1 after his date with Ruri. While walking towards the gate, he notices that some players running to a certain location. A small group surrounds a man, Sinth couldnt see or understand who it was. " Uh..I guess i can check whats going on." he says to himself as he hears another player yelling " Oh..Its the gypsy!" and running towards to the group. " Gypsy? Oh..Oh! Beast taming quest! Yes! I need to take it.. " once more he mumbles to himself. Running inside the crowd without a hasitation" Give me one too! I need one, just one!" he yells inside the crowd. The gypsy slowly turns to him, cracking a smile. Without talking he tosses one of the special foods in his bag to Sinth and after that, he dissappears in a few seconds. With all the jealous and surprised eyes watching Sinth around him, he puts the food in his inventory. And makes his way to out of the city, dreaming about getting a pet in this floor.

He walks out of the city, slowly passing by the giant gates. He remembers the animals he has seen while walking around with Ruri. But they were small and cute.. He needed a big and a strong companion to fight by his side. It was bad of him to think about power only but it was what he needed most to survive. He was thinking about how to find the beast he needed, how to catch or tame it. It was going to be hard for him, he knew it. Even though he hated the cold he wanted to tame a beast from the floor 4, so he made his way to the forest. Without knowing what was waiting for him in there.

Once he entered the forest, he realized that how quiet it get just in a second. He could hear the wind moving the trees and birds singing but there was nothing else. It was kind a beautiful but still cold and he hated it! He just wanted to tame his beast and get out of there as soon as he could. Speaking of beasts.. He hated cold so bad he even almost forgot why he was in here in the first place. Which beast he could tame? He was dreaming about it, a big, glorious beast. Even its one step could scare the monsters away.. A companion and a friend to travel with. While he was losing himself with this thoughts, crackling sounds of the trees snapped him out of his dream. He slowly took his blade on his right hand, just to be in case.