[PP-F2] A New Floor..

YukÅ sighed as she had walked around the fields of floor two, shaking with fear. This was the first time she had ever been without her twin sister Yuka. She felt scared and lonely for some reason. "I'm going to go a-and f-fight a boar then.. I need to get used to some time without imouto.." the brunette gulped before looking at the ground as she would walk around the lonely and isolated floors. But she hadn't checked her surroundings properly, and happened to bump into someone on the field. "O-oh! I'm sorry for bumping into you.. please don't hit me.." she had sadly said, before looking around nervously.

Ender felt the collision then turned, and had his axe in his hand. He had been expecting a monster, but he heard a sweet voice and saw a girl his age.

This is my chance.....for a friend.

Ender strapped his weapon back into his belt and turned back to the girl. "Oh, no. Your fine!" Elder laughed along. "It was my fault anyways.,..wanna form a party for a bit?"Ender asked her shyly.

She blushed a bright crimson shade before nodding. "O-Okay.. I never h-had a friend before.. s-so I think we could form a party," YukÅ smiled shyly, before studying the area. The geographical description seeming to be a plain area. It consisted of rolling hills of grass, and a couple tree's in a few directions you'd glance at. Not that different than floor one surprisingly. But perhaps there were higher leveled monsters around here. That fact really did scare her. She only wished Yuka was fairing well at the moment.. wherever she was..

(Ooc-did you see your first post? Out got 10 battle dice, 12 crafting, and 20 loot! You are sooooo lucky..)

"Ya...um....."Ender was thinking of the HP the monsters held. "The majority of the ones I fougt had about 6 HP, but knowing us they don't stand a chance!"Ender noticed that <> was scared of being on Floor 2 for the first time. "Isn't that right? They dont stand a chance"

"Really? What a relief to hear! I've always fought the lower.. no level one monsters.. I am what most would call your typical coward.." YukÅ would smile weakly. "I despise such a title.. so I am seeking to improve however.. let us go and hunt some random higher level monsters! Something other than a level one that is.." she would say softly, in an almost whisper-like voice, before turning to face the direction to the right curiously, a slight tint of pink on her cheeks. "Perhaps there might be something over there?" she outstretched her hand in the direction she was facing.

There stood a mantis creature with 7 HP. Eder turned toward Yuko."Ready....,.Set......CHARGE!" Ender pulled out his axe as he as soon above the enemy but missed his strike. He readied to face the mantis and back to Yukon. He had to prove he was good fr the sake of their friendship. He then hatred, side-stepping when close.

Result-miss and Mantis strikes back. "Yuko, switch!"

Ender-10/11

Yuko-9/9

Mantis-7/7

YukÅ looked at the boy named Ender with worried eyes before nodding and taking off after the mantis, hoping to do something to help the player who was fighting alongside her. "A-Alright.." the brunette whispered before getting into her fighting stance, and swinging her blade at the ugly looking creature. "Caliber.." she would smirk under her bangs as she had deducted her opponent of 2 HP, hitting a good critical. She felt proud of herself.. for hitting at least.

Mantis: 5/7

Yuko had landed a hit before Ender could.....surprising! "Good job, Yuko! Now it's my turn....." Ender zipped his jacket up and leaped at the mantis with a full-force plunge, trying to show Yuko that he was the one for her. Ender was desperate for her.

1-5 miss

6-8 -2 HP

9- -3 HP

10- -4 HP

Enemy Dice(loot dice)

1-10 miss

11-16 -1 HP

17-19 -2 HP

20- -3 HP

Result-miss

Ender-10/11

Yuko-11/11

Mantis-5/7

YukÅ had narrowed her eyes at the monster when she had seen it doing a huge ordeal of damage on Ender. "D-Don't worry.. n-nobody is going to die.." the brunette stuttered nervously before quickly charging at the Mantis, hoping to do something about the monster's almost untouched health status. Bring it down.. for the sake of living.

[OOC]

YukÅ started to panic as she gritted her teeth nervously. "We could always retreat when things get horrible.. but I'm nowhere close to giving up! I'll keep on trying.. no matter what," she nodded determinedly as she then took after the monster with narrowed eyes, her anger beginning to boil up. If she could, she would slash this monster down one hundred times.. But unfortunately she had missed..

[OOC]

"I'll be having another go.." YukÅ demanded once more as she stepped in, raising her blade for a few seconds, as the tip glowed a sapphire-like color. "Die already.." the brunette would say between breaths as she swung in full force at the Mantis, wishing to get any sort of hit. But bad lucked happened to be attracted to her.. and she had missed the hit as the foe jabbed at her successfully.

YukÅ: 8(?)/11

"I'll be having another go.." YukÅ demanded once more as she stepped in, raising her blade for a few seconds, as the tip glowed a sapphire-like color. "Die already.." the brunette would say between breaths as she swung in full force at the Mantis, wishing to get any sort of hit. But bad lucked happened to be attracted to her.. and she had missed the hit as the foe jabbed at her successfully.

In my version, this would say Yuko- 10/11 because thoretically I am using the loot dice as the mantis's dice. so that he rolled an 8, he missed. here's how this dice works-

Battle Dice(Your roll)

[1-5]You miss

[6-8] You hit -1 HP to enemy

[9] You critcalled -2 HP to enemy

[10] Hpyper critical -3 HP enwemy

Loot Dice(Enemy Dice)

[1-10] miss

[11-16] -1 HP dealt to you

[17-19] -2 HP dealt to you

[20]-3 Hp dealt to you

Get it)

"O-Oww.. I'm gonna get you... you stubborn thing!!" YukÅ stuttered as her eyes narrowed in a deadly way, as she furiously chased after the mantis, starting one hell of a scene. She smirked as the mantis had stopped running.. and slyly the brunette would sneak up behind her opponent and stab it, only managing to do so once.

Mantis: 4/7