(PP-F1) The midnight sessions (Jace)

Clarissa Fray stood b her horse petting its mane. She hopped into the saddle and pulled bak on the reins and the horse raced forward. They went halfway around te lake in floor one. Blue was her horses name. She got of tied the rope to a tree and fed her an apple. Here ya go girl. She sat by the lake waiting for him to arrive. Jace. He had promised her some fighting lessons if she gave a riding lesson.

Okay first things first. The basics of fighting is strength accuracy and agility. You have to have strength to keep going in a fight and to wield a weapon. Accuracy, you have to be able to hit you opponent. And agility. You must be quick about your attacks or your opponent will hit and kill you. I am finished speaking. Now we will duel! For half life!

Jace 22/22

Clary 11/11

One more hit she thought. She looked at him on the ground. This easy. She was better than half life then him. Well I'm ready to end this striking her sword downward at the boy. She hit him for two. Wow. She ha won. Yes! I did it. Don't fight me or you'll get it! So ready for that riding lesson. Or would you like me to teach you a few things about fighting?

Jace pulled back on the reins and the horse hurtled forward starting to circle around the lake. The moon seemed to light up the lake as they reached halfway where Jace stipped the horse and got off opening his HUD unequpping his shirt and then dived into the water in his jeans. He suddenly regretted his move. The water was kin of cold. He shivered then said come on in the waters fine.

Jace seen Clary dive in. Wow! She's a good swimmer. Jace swam to the bottom touching then started to swim back up from the twenty feet with barely any air left. He broke the surface gasping and breathing hard. Regaining his breath he went underwater under Vlary and went up picking her up on his shoulders barely keeping her above the water and himself from drowning.