(PP-F1) Picnic Adventures! (Yuka)

As Yuka arrived at the teleportation gate she looked over to Clary, smiling yet still a bit shy as she stepped back for a moment kind of regretting her decision about coming here, she then sighed and walks forward toward Clary. "A-Are you C-Clary?" She stammered hoping that she had been correct that this had been Clary, since they hadn't really met before.

"Well let me get to the interesting part, when I was six. When I was six our castle of royalty burned down.... Us being left in the dust as a nearby Maid rescued me and Yuko. After all that we had to be put in a orphanage. Our families getting switched around over and over until we found a kind, nice household. We luckily stayed there and then on our 14th birthday me and Yuko got the Nerve Gear and Sword Art Online." She had explained, as she left out most of the boring parts as she attempted to start to eat as her tummy growled at her as she began to take a bite of the delicious sandwich.

How I got in Sao was because my mom and dad died I a car crash so us four kids had to work for our lives. I had to cook the food and do all of the laundry and all of that. So when Sao came out I figured well I guess I can just log out and make them food and do my chores and then get back on. Soni boughtnit and here I am.

"Wow.. our stories are... so... different!" Yuka had exclaimed before taking another bite of the sandwich, looking back to her eventually. "So, I think in the next few minutes we should be done with the picnic... then we might be able to adventure further around the floor." Yuka had said before eating another bite and looking back to Clary.

She grinned lifting her left hand up and scrolling through her menu, equipping the starting battle axe as she nodded over to Clary. "Later you should get me an awesome battle axe like your straight sword..." Yuka grinned over to Clary as she lifted the axe onto her shoulder looking over to her as she stepped forward a few steps, looking back and see that Clary hadn't yet as Yuka stood there tapping her foot impatiently.

I'm coming I'm coming all right. A battle axe huh? She had never use a battle axe before. I didn't get it from a shop I got it from a friend. Her name is Ruri. But she doesn't have a battle axe. In know a shop where you can get one. It's called Heavens blades. My friend owns it. His name is Jace she said walking forward following Yuka