[PP-F2] Sparring (Daeron)

Daeron arrives on the second floor, ready to meet his friend, Ethereal, for a quick sparring match. He held his sword, Sepulcher, in his right hand, with his pet Phoenix flying on his left above him. When he arrived near the oak tree outside of the safe zone for the fight, Daeron told his Phoenix to stand down. "This wouldn't be any fun if my phoenix made me unstoppable. Good luck." he said as he sent Ethereal a Half Loss Mode Battle Request.

(I did the math for us)

Daeron 1/2 HP 35 = 17.5 = 18 + 2 From Sword = 20

Ethereal 1/2 HP 25 = 12.5 = 13

"OK man, you got it." he agrees, drawing his greatsword with a hiss of steel. "I'll try not to use my raven, but since you're a bit higher than me I might call him in later?" he asks, taking a ready stance and preparing for the duel. He accepts the request.

[OOC this loot dice counts as my decider for first strike]

(First off, you can't use loot dice without permission in a fight like this. Since you're a lower level, I was going to let you go first anyways, honestly.... I had no secondly...)

Daeron stood ready with his avian partner observing the fight that was about to begin any moment. Daeron allowed Ethereal to go first to get the first strike on him. Daeron waited, wearing his Solar Flux Robe, waiting for the strike to come in.

Daeron [20/20]

Ethereal [13/13]

(oh right, secondly... we won't die when it hits 0 because this is just to half HP of our actual HP, so nobody can or will die, alright?)

Daeron stood ready, and blocked the attack successfully. Retaliating almost immediately, he swung his weapon with a spin that directed clockwise, and swung with a diagonal swing from top left to bottom right over his shoulder while he continued to spin until he faced him.

Battle Dice: 4 + 1 = 5 (0 Damage)

Although, Daeron had thought out the attack would land a hit, he had ended up coming short and he realized he should do less taunting and do more damage inflicting at first, before he began to taunt his opponent. Even though this was a spar, he wasn't going to take it easy on anyone.

Daeron [20/20]

Ethereal [13/13]

Ether jumps back to give enough room for the effective use of his sword. He swings diagonally, aiming to strike from Daeron's left shoulder to right hip.

1-5 miss

6-8 hit

9-10 crit

(+2 battle dice) = 6

1 + 1 (from sword) = 2 damage

The sword yields a smaller-sized gash across the chest of his opponent.

Daeron [18/20]

Ethereal [13/13]

Daeron felt the cut cross his chest, leaving a red gash in place of where the sword had been just a few seconds ago. Daeron backed off quickly, and rushed forward in an instance, making the sword face towards his stomach, allowing Daeron to prepare for a thrust forward into the stomach of his enemy.

Battle Dice: 6 + 1 = 7 (1 Damage + 1 From Sword)

The lunge had been successful, and entered his opponent's stomach, now showing the tip of his weapon through his back. Not wanting to kill him, Daeron pulled out the sword, and in the place of where his sword was now a hole, very narrow. Daeron knew that because he was a lower level, he would be more injured, than Daeron would.

Daeron [18/20]

Ethereal [11/13]

Ethereal looks down. It was a mistake to think Daeron would give him some leeway. "Touche" he comments before doing the same manouver, driving his sword forwards.

1-5 miss

6-8 hit

9-10 crit

(+2 battle dice) = 8 (unnatural does not trigger bleed)

1 + 1 (from sword) = 2 damage

An inch of the two-handed sword exits the back of his friend, causing damage in turn.

Daeron [16/20]

Ethereal [11/13]

Daeron felt the attack hit him, but it didn't hurt him too much, although it was harming him more and more with every hit that landed and contacted with his skin, leaving a trace of a red cut or a red gash that now sat on his body shooting red pixels. Daeron ran forward again and this time dragged the tip of his sword across the ground as he swung upwards in a diagonal motion, across his chest.

Battle Dice: 5 + 1 = 6 (2 Damage)

The weapon had successfully cut his chest, but it only scraped his chest slightly, not enough to deal a sufficient amount of damage that would disable the player. Daeron knew that he had the upper hand with his weapon and his higher health status, but if the opponent were to bring out his pet, then he knew the fight would take a whole knew twist and would change a whole lot quicker.

Daeron [16/20]

Ethereal [9/13]