[PP-F1] The Grassy 'Arena' (Yuka, Zelrius)

She looked over to her PMs she wanted to invite someone who liked fighting some higher leveled boars. She invites Zelrius, knowing that he might like some good fighting of monsters. She sits in the grassy field awaiting for the arrival of Zelrius a super high leveled maverick. She hadn't known much but the last time she met a maverick he was pretty friendly. She grinned her purple eyes looking upon the amazing scene, she still wasn't sure why SAO was made as a beautiful cage, yet it was at least an interesting game; maybe thats the only reason to make it interesting and to get it highly rated so many people wanted to join this death game. As if it was some sort of entertainment to watch people get killed in real life and in games. She sighed as she saw a dark figure start to approach her.

Zelrius casually strolled over to Yuka's position. As he did so, he said nothing as he was deep in thought of the events over the last few Months. Things had really heated up, but the Floor Clearing was still going slow. Then he began to think where he had met her before and how they'd known eachother. Zelrius just couldn't place his finger on the memory and decided to ask the girl instead

"Hey, um, When and where have we met before? I mean you messaged me, so we've acquainted ourselves, but where and why? The Blood Buccaneer asked without his usual arrogant and snide tone of voice, he was genuinely confused.

"Nah, I heard about you. I've never really met you. Anyway, I'm Yuka. Nice to meet you... Zelrius is it?" She had asked as she smiled at him and brought out her hand as a chain of fighting events were about to happen. She had waited for someone more higher level to be willing to fight higher leveled monsters with her. She knew that the last time she had wanted to he had said that he didn't want to at the time. She hadn't so far fought anything higher then level 2.

Zelrius smirked then only nodded, he was back to his usual self. The Blood Buccaneer was rather bored as of lately because all he did was grind alone. This wasn't much different but atleast he would be with someone to be able to half talk to if he wanted. Drawing his sword and inspecting he merely said to the girl before him

"Lead the way... The meswsage said Yuka so that is what I am going with.. Anyways, I will follow you."

She swiped her left hand through her menu as she equiped her two handed battle axe as she carried it on her shoulder. She smiled over to Zel as she started to walk seeing a boar, about level 4 in the distance, not too high level. "Is a level 4 monster okay with you to fight?" She asked Zelrius before taking on the fight incase he wanted more of a challenge.

Zelrius pleasantly smiled at the poor unsuspecting creature that lay ahead of the pair. He merely shurgged at Yuka's question, It didn't matter one way or another what it was they killed, entirely up to her. He didn't even look to her when he said

"You're choice, We can fight it, and then move on to higher Levels as we learn your limits, or we can move on now, I couldn't care less either way,"

She grinned and knew that now he would be okay to fight the smaller beast as she sprinted toward it the grass waving left and right as she passed it. her battle axe resting in her hands as she raised it and attempted to bring it upon her opponent. She had missed unfortunately as her battle axe landed in the ground instead of her opponent. She had then managed to take her sword out of the ground, and returned to Zelrius' side.

Zel - 53/53

Yuka - 11/11

Boar - 11/11

She grinned at the HP the beast had. She immediately ran forward, having no special items at all as she did so, hoping for a good hit. Her battle axe attempting to slash at the boar. She had missed, ANOTHER FAIL. She sighed as she returned to her partner's side a bit sadder.

Zel - 53/53

Yuka - 11/11

Boar - 8/11