[PP-F1 Shaula + Maker] A nice picnic with a friend

"That's true... all right" The Maker says calmly then sighs but he is crying on the inside because he knows he did something wrong, was it that he almost broke one of her bones? Did she not like my sandwich's? Is it none of the above and she just hates me and isn't my best friend anymore? The Maker may never know. "So, tell me a little about your self."

"Remember in art when we had to make something with play dough and you used origami instead to make an origami ocarina?" The Maker laughs a bit. "And it worked as well! That's the thing that I really enjoyed. But I love playing the guitar, remember, every year I would play happy birthday for you on the guitar?" The Maker asks remembering the past.

"I don't think so, we were the only ones with nerve gears at the school, everybody called us spoiled brats. Even our friends called us spoiled." The Maker says as he remembers the bullies "I know you miss home but... I really like it here, I want to be with my family again as well but, if we do get out of here, we will never see each other again." The Maker says as he looks at Shaula.

She hugs him back smiling. All We have to do is survive this death game and we can go back and enjoy our lives. Wiping the last of her tears away she pulls away from him and stares into his eyes. "All we need to do is survive, right? If anything bad happens or you need anything, PM me and I will come running, I promise." She smiles with a determined face.

"Yes, that is what he have to do, survive we must stick together if we don't, I don't know what will happen to us okay? We must stick together, fight monsters together, go in dungeons together, anything. We must stick together." The Maker kept saying nervous that if anything happened to Shaula, he would have no one else to blame but himself.

She giggled at the idea, a wide smile spreading over her face. She figured it would be a good idea to have a teammate around. "Sounds good to me!" Her fear had diminished to nothing and she was no longer home sick. "I had fun, we should meet up again sometime and tackle a dungeon or something. I mean... if that's fine with you." She stood up and held her hand out to help him up.

"That would be amazing." The Maker says as he takes her hand and gets up. "Well, I guess this is goodbye... for now" The Maker said to Shaula and then looks at her lips and blushes again tempted to give her a goodbye kiss but instead he just quickly kisses her "Ta-ta for now" The Maker said as he runs to the picnic blanket and puts everything in the basket and sighs.