[PP F1] Beginnings (Shaya)

Akira sits upon the hill staring out at the city below him after a long day of training and hardwork. He sighs thinking of his family and shifts his position on the ground leaning against the tree behind him while the blows against his skin bringing him back memories of the real world. The scent of nature wavers in his nostrils as he closes his eyes taking it all in smiling. Akira thinks and realizes this the first time he's smiled since the game began. The realization calms him a bit letting the tension in his muscles.

Shaya was tired after so long on the higher floors and decided that it would be a good idea to have some fun. No one likes to have a headache from stress. She sees someone in the distance from the city. She runs out into the field and greets the person she hasn't met, Hi! I'm Shaya! She gave a welcoming smile as she sat down beside him. You know it's dangerous to let your guard down right? She looked at him and noticed he was still in his starter clothes. Oh your new huh?

She heard his words as if they were to pity himself, Don't be so down, I just don't want someone new to end up dead. She looks the opposite way to the valleys in the distance. This world is beautiful, don't you agree? She sees boars and a few other mobs gathered in groups spread out around the valleys and a few players trying to attack them, she whispers under her breath, I guess everyone needs all the experience they can get these days...

She looked to him and saw his pupil in the corner of his eye as if he was watching her, she shook off the feeling and spoke, This world is very dangerous you know, it's a lot safer if you have someone with you at all times. She looks back to the players below and they begin to flee from the boars, Yet... Sometimes even that isn't enough. She lays down and looks at the clouds overhead, I presume you don't have someone to keep an eye out for others do you?

• 2 weeks later...