[Shop-F8] Thunder Dragon Forge

Ender smiled as he took out his materials for crafting. This time Ender actually had an order...... An order by the name of "Azazel". The name Ender liked. They had not worked out a price yet, but Ender could handle that later. Azazel wanted a rapier with +2 Accuracy and +1 Bleed, which would make a pretty fancy rapier if Ender did not say so himself. So Ender turned on the forge as he began to fire the rapier, cooling it and beating into it when needed so it will have complete perfection. And Ender did this three times.

ID:15619

Crafting Dice:10

Result:Uncommon, 3 EXP

ID:15620

Crafting Dice:6

Result:Good, 2 EXP

ID:15621

Crafting Dice:8

-3 Materials

+7 EXP

+1 Uncommon Item

+2 Good Items

Crafts will be updated

Ender took to the forge. He had went out mining the other day and found three iron ores, which would hopefully help Ender craft Azazel her rapier that she needed. Ender grabbed out the three iron ores and then fired up the forge, waiting  a few minutes for everything to get hot enough. Then one by one, Ender took the iron ores, trying to mend them into the shape of the accurate rapier Azazel wanted, and pounded into them, fired them, pounded, fired, pounded, fired. And after about twenty minutes, he took a look at what he had crafted.

ID:16008

Crafting Dice:10

Result:Uncommon, 3 EXP(RANK UP!)

ID:16009

Crafting Dice:7

ID:16011

Crafting Dice:8

Finnick was a sweatheart!

He’d taken Anna’s job without compensation or agreement upon such, so the woman showed up as quickly as she could to rectify the situation. She scribbled a note and wrote down her payment information which would be due upon completion.

Item: Azurewrath

Quality: Perfect
Description: +2 damage +1 bleed

Azurewrath is a rapier of perfect quality. Made of steel, a gold plated swept hilt, and a cobalt handle (It is this, which gives the weapon its name.)  

Price: 600 Col and 2 mats

Decided on damage over accuracy

Finnick, a.k.a. Ender, walked out from the back to see Azazel quickly scribe-ing an order. Fin came closer, then spoke. "What's the rush? I'll go ahead and assume your Azazel? Don't leave in any hurry, why don't you stay and look around?" And with that Finnick slyly took Azazel's order right out of her hand, with his smile(which was usually natural and crooked) real and straight, also meaningful. "Feel free to do as you ummm.......ummmm...." what is that word? "wish, or like for that matter. Sorry!" Fin ran into the back to continue work on the now officially ordered Azurewrath.

ID:16361

CD:1

Result:Epic Fail, 1 EXP

ID:16362

CD:6

Okay, Finnick needed to have Azazel's rapier done now or she would cancel her order and go to a different smithery. With all the work Finnick has done to craft Azurewrath, he did not want them to be in vain. Finnick smiled as he grabbed his hammer and the four materials he had collected the other day. Finnick thought in his day, for if i do not craft this rapier right this time, I will not have my payment...... Finnick thought to himself. Then he fired up the forge, gathered courage, and began to smith.

ID:16746

CD:5

ID:16747

CD:7

ID:16748

CD:10
Result:Uncommon, 3 EXP

ID:16749

CD:11
Result:Rare, 5 EXP

+12 EXP

Crafts will be updated.

Hikoru walked in quietly, and saw a note pad on the counter. He decided not to disturb Finn, and simply wrote his order down and walked out, not making for sound than the pencil scraping on the pad

(Can't quote it now, but will later!)

Item: Back-Biter

Quality: Rare

Description: +1 Paralyze +1 Damage

Price: 5 Mats

But before Hikoru could leave, Finnick called I'm back after reading the order. "Hey man, I happen to have that in the back!" Finnick ran into the back to grab the Back-Bitter, ran out back to Hikoru, opened up a trade menu and said, "That will be five blacksmith materials please!" Finnick smiled. 

(OOC:Sorry for the short post, just got on for a few minutes and off now.

• 5 months later...

Red walked into the store on floor 8. It was very high of a floor, but he was just stopping for a quick visit. It had a nice feeling to it. "Hello???? Anyone home????" Red looked around at the items in the store, peering around in each one. Not very many of the items he was selling appealed to him. "Hola????" Red continued to look around, trying to find some kind of items that he could keep to himself but there wasn't anything interesting being sold in this shop. But that was not the real reason Red was here. Red was here to meet some people and  to make friends. "Am I in the right place?????" Red said aloud.

(OOC:Not a very long post, as most people post OOC in the shop section and I just wanted to hurry up and get done what I was doing. Thanks.)

Finnick left the back of his shop when he heard the voice of a player in the front looking through the items. The player seemed like a noob, with no good gear or anything. Finnick walked up to the player ad looked at him. It was rather obvious this player was older than him. Finnick opened a transaction window and sent everything he owned to the player, and then walked into the distance, to never be seen by a player again.