[PP-F4]<<Feeding The Enemy>> [CLOSED]

She looks around floor 4 wondering what to do as she had wanted to get a familiar. She looks at a nearby billboard and sees a familiar quest. She smiled and accepted the quest as she then saw a old lady... Perhaps a gypsy. "Hello... Ma'am?" She asked the gypsy as Yuka tugged at the lady's shoulder as she ran past not wanting to be seen. Now the chase began...

Yuka grinned as she finally caught the gypsy lady. "I wish to accept the <> Quest..." Yuka had said as she caught the lady. The gypsy immediately nodding and told her what to do as she was given a few fish to put in her inventory. Yuka automatically put the fish into her inventory as she tried to think about a familiar she would want. She sat in a small circle in the snow sat there thinking of what to do...

[OOC- Please try not to post one liners or I will have to take it over again, Thanks. >.<]

She smiles at Shaula and gets up out of the circle in the snow. "Hi Shaula, I'm trying to do a quest to get a snow leopard, do you know how to do the <> Quest?" She asked Shaula as she got up and dusted off her shorts looking over at her as she was still cold in the 4th floor, it wasn't a very warm floor at all...

[OOC]

Shaula had never heard of that quest before, let alone how to complete it. "Never heard of it, sorry." She started looking around the area, not really sure what she was looking for. "How do you complete it?" She guessed it involved the fish Yuka had stowed in her inventory.

"I think I need to tame the wanted Familiar with the food." She said as she looked over to her and raised her left hand up. She started to scroll through her inventory choosing a item called <> as it appeared in her hands. "The question is is what kind of monsters would we have to kill to get to the snow leopard?" She said scratching her head as she sat back into the circle thinking of what to do...

She figured taming the snow leopard shouldn't be too difficult, but the enemy may be a challenge. She still had the basic gear, and wasn't the best fighter. Shaula opened her inventory and equipped her cloak. "Well, let's go. No reason we should be sitting in the snow."

"O-Okay, later we should visit a store together to get better items..." She nods to Shaula as she gets out of the snow and equips her starter battle axe. "Ready?" She asked her friend as she smiled over to her. The fish being put back into her inventory as she waved over to her friend hoping that this was the time to start their adventure.

"Don't you think Snow leopards will be in SNOWY biomes?" She giggled for a moment then heard a faint howl in the sky. Her eyes narrowed as she rested the axe in front of her; herself running ahead as she attempts for the ribs. Her axe had done 3 damage to the beast Yuka left grinning as she returned to Shaula's side.

Yuka - 13/13

Shaula - 11/11

Wolf - 4/7

[1-5] MISS

[6-8] HIT -1

[9] CRITICAL -2

[10] CRITICAL - 3

"Yeah I guess that would make since, wouldn't it?" She see's Yuka attack the wolf and immediately dashes for the wolf. Yuka got a nice hit and Shaula wasn't going to give the wolf time to recover. She attacks with an uppercut, slashing the wolf on it's side leaving a large crimson gash in it's flesh.

Yuka 13/13

Shaula 11/11

Wolf 1/7

She grins at the idea of killing her second wolf. "Good job Shaula!" She had said before sprinting at the wolf as well hoping for some sort of hit as her battle axe was in blood lust as she attempted to strike at the head of the beast. She had killed the beast! It demolishing into many pieces as she few down from the battle her hair puffing up as she had dust waves coming from her shoes, surrounding her and the dying wolf as they cleared she stared emotionlessly at Shaula. "That was a good hit you got in there!" She had spoke to her as she still stared emotionlessly.

Yuka 13/13

Shaula 11/11

Wolf -1/7

[OOC- I think I might have to go somewhere I will be back in a few minutes...]

[OOC]

"Thanks, but nothing compared to yours!" She noticed Yuka's blank stare and tensed for a moment, then relaxed knowing that she was a friend. "So what's next on the agenda? Is there anything else we need to defeat?" She was pumped from the encounter with the wolf.

She wondered for a moment... "Was there anything more to defeat before going for the leopard? "If we encounter any more monsters we could defeat them, anything more then that we could pretty much ignore." She had said thinking that that was something right to do as she had wanted to continue. "So, ready to continue our little adventure?" She asked as she stood next to Shaula again; looking over to her.

[OOC- Yeah I'll see you in a few.]

She smiled at Shaula as she began ahead seeing another beast in front of their path, the snow leopard sitting on a stone behind it... "Get ready!" Yuka had said before sprinting forward, hoping to strike the rib's of the smaller beast's. She hit the beast, doing 1 damage as she smiled at the attack she had done. She was happy. She then returned to her friend's side awaiting for her turn to attack the beast, if she was going to anyway.

Yuka - 13/13

Shaula - 11/11

Unknown Beast - 4/5

Shaula sees Yuka slash the Snow Leopard in the ribs leaving a red line in it's side. Shaula draws her sword and readies it by her side and dashing at the creature. She jumps into the air and brings her sword down hitting the Snow Leopard in it's back. She pulls her sword out and jumps back beside Yuka. "We have to kill it?"

Yuka 13/13

Shaula 11/11

Unknown beast: 3/5

"I think the beast I want is behind it, this is some kind of baby bull..." She said before scratching her head and running forward once again, the axe trying to scrape the neck area. She had made a large yet not deep scratch at the baby bull's neck. Then returning to Shaula's side.

Yuka - 13/13

Shaula - 11/11

Unknown Beast (Baby Bull?) - 2/5

Seeing Yuka return she knew it was her turn to strike. She darts at the bull, with her sword by her side. She brings her sword up, leaving a gaping wound in the beasts side and shattering it into tiny bits like glass. She turns back to Yuka and pushes some hair behind her ear. "We make a pretty good team, huh?" She smiles at Yuka and walks back to her side. "Now what?"

She looks toward the poor tiny leopard as she walks toward it's white and black fur; feeding it a fish as she smiled at it. A naming menu came in front of her.. "What should I name him?" She asked as she suspected the leopard to be a him yet she hadn't really wanted to look... She looked over to her as she tried to think of some possible names for her new familiar... Hypno, Zebra, Lapis (Since his eyes were blue)... She had sat there thinking of many different and unique names...