[PP-F4]<<Feeding The Enemy>> ( Yuka )

Eléssar has been fighting with boars and wolves for the past 2 days, his only focus was to level up as fast as he can and be usefull in the game. Even though his aim was to adventure alone, he met players and created parties with them. It was easier when you had someone to protect you. But in the past 2 days, Eléssar realized that many players had gathered themself companion pets. For the whole day he thinked about getting himself one too. A tiger companion.. Or lion. A familiar like these would be a perfect match for Eléssar. While he was thinking about all these, he found himself in front of the teleport gate. '' A white lion.. That would be amazing. '' he said quitely and stepped in. '' Teleport to floor 4! ''

Cold weather was not a big problem for Eléssar, he even liked it compared to sun. The cold was keeping him awake. Once he entered the floor 4 , he placed his hoodie on his head. Before he decided moved out for his quest, he invited Yuka to join him in his quest via pm. While waiting her, he was looking around to see if the man called '' Gypsy '' was around.

After completing her own quest she had seen the PM automaticly smashing a teleportation crystal. "TELEPORT FLOOR 4!" She had yelled as a white beam of light shot above her and she had teleported back to floor 4's teleportation gate looking at Ele with an emotionless face. "Hello there." She had said as she still stared emotionlessly at Ele.

'' Good, you didnt keep me waiting. '' he said, looking at her with the same serious face. Then he forced himself to smile, leaning a little forward. '' Hey, thank you for coming. I thought that doing this quest with a partner would be much easier and faster. '' then again, he placed his hands in the pockets of his coat, standing straight. '' And i have no idea about how this man called '' Gypsy '' looks like.''

She saw a old gypsy cross her as she grabbed the old lady and pushed her toward Ele. "There she is." She had said as the old gypsy stood before him, looking up at him with beedy, helpless eyes. Yuka still staring into Ele's face not showing any emotion as if she had seen some sort of ghost, as she looked at him.

'' There she is.. '' he said as he placed his hand on his forehead and sighs. Looks at Yuka and then to woman. '' I was here fore the quest, i need your special food. '' he reached out his hand towards the woman, to take the food from her. Without even waiting for a second, the gypsy gave Eléssar the food he wanted and tried to walk away from them as fast as he can. He was still surprised about how fast the thing happened, he put the food in his inventory and turned to Yuka. '' Okay, i will ask before you tell.. Why are you looking at me like that? ''

"Why can't I?" She said as she got out of Ele's grasp. She then looked at him and stood in front of him. "So, you gonna continue our adventure or are we gonna keep asking questions?" She asked him before looking at him and crossing her arms, wanting to get the quest over with as she had now began to become impatient, tapping her foot.

'' Fine.. Fine.. I didn't say anything. '' he said while looking at her with his narrowed eyes. '' Yes, we will continue.. But it would be better if you stop looking at me like you are going to kill me. '' he said and smiled for a second. Then he returned to his serious face, walking with her towards the exit of the city. But he was stuck, in this snowy area where would he find a snow lion? He sighed as his hands met at the back of his head, stretching himself.

'' A snow lion '' he said while he was looking at the direction she pointed. He sighed, it was going to be hard to climb in this weather. '' You are right.. There might be a cave inside the mountain. Alright, lets go '' he said while turning to Yuka, pointing forward for her to move as he starts walking.

'' I don't know.. I don't wanna know. I don't think it will be a problem anyways.. Right? '' he says looking at the cave, then turns to her. '' So.. Uhm, you ready? It can be dangerous but still, won't be a problem for us.'' he says while stretching himself, his crimson red eyes was locked at the cave. Trying to see inside of it.

"R-Ready.." Yuka says before entering the cave. Some bats wondering out of it before she knew it. She hadn't known where to get a snow lion but she had gotten Her black and white leopard somewhere around here. <> ran to her as she automatically hugged her leopard the snowy tattoos on him seemed kinda funny at times. She then let him go a he stood beside her in any battles; adding +1 damage to her hits.

Eléssar watched her familiar as she walked near Yuka, he smiles as the wild leopar moves close to a young girl and does nothing. He realized that he was really enjoying this game and its features. He sighs and steps foward. '' So, here we go. '' he says while entering the cave, stepping inside carefully with Yuka and her pet. Noticing the buff she received from her pet, it was pretty cool.

'' I don't kn- '' He gets dragged by her as she sprints forward while e was about to finish his sentence. '' Wait! We shouldn't rush in like that.. We don't know whats in there. '' he says looking at her, then reailzes that he sounded like a coward. He sighs and keeps following her without talking. Hearing some sounds coming at the end of the tunnel.

As she walks out she sees more of the snow... Seeing a large animal guard a white lion of sorts... "Wh-What should we do?" Yuka asked Ele as she looked out into the white lion's eyes he was scared. Yuka growled at them as she ran forward her axe in hand. The axe slices across the monster's ribs leaving a thin cut across the beast as she sprints back to Ele's side.

Yuka - 15/15

Ele - 11/11

Monster - 6/7

He was only thinking about killing the monster in front of them, waiting for Yuka to finish her attack. He charges right after her, but he misses his attack as the monster damages sinth for 2 points of critical damage. It was surprise for Eléssar, starting to fight just like this.. He was certain that he wanted to save the lion from the monster, he didnt think about his actions.

Yuka - 15/15

Ele - 11/11

Monster - 6/7

Before Eléssar charges towards the monster again, he makes sure that Yuka is okay.. Waits for her to safely return to her location, as soon as she returns. Eléssar once again charges towards the monster, when he is close enough.. He jumps and swings his sword from above , damaging the monster for 2 points of critical damage as he lands. Returns to his location near Yuka, watching her carefully.

Yuka - 12/15

Ele - 9/11

Monster - 4/7

She attempts the hit again as she puts the battle axe in her two hands once again, sprinting forward. She landed two HP off the beast a deep scratch now on him as she smirks and yells; "Two More HP!" As she had done so usually, calling out how much HP the opponent has.

Yuka - 12/15

Ele - 9/11

Monster - 2/7