[PP-F1] Welcoming (Yuka)

Akira sits atop a hill his sword stuck in the dirt on his right side shaking in the wind. Sometimes Akira comes up here and looks out across the landscape admiring how beautiful this world can be, even though he purely hated the fact he would probably die here.. Despite his depressing thoughts he knew he had to fight for is life and cherish the time he's alive including right now would be in his memories forever. However he knew he wouldn't be to beat this world alone, he needed a companion/partner to help him, but him knowing how he isn't that great at making friends he has pushed the thought to the back his head. After his long day of training and thought he lays his head back against the tree sighing to himself.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was on her male leopard named <> She looked over to the man leaning against a tree as she saw him out of the corner of her eye. "H-Hi there new player.." She said shyly as she blushed and got off her leopard. she walked toward the man and sat next to him, accidentally putting her hand on his... "O-Oops..." She had said before taking her hand off his and looking over to him. "My name is Yuka, My familiar over there is Hypno." She had said as she smiled over to him and Hypno sat beside her laying over her lap soon enough.

"Yeah, I guess so." She said as she looked off into the sky seeing small white puffy shapes appear and wiggle around as she smiled up at them. "H-Have you ever imagined what there thinking about you in the real world... where you are and all..?" She asked him as she looked at the puffy shapes dance and twirl around in the sky.

"I like meeting kind gentlemen." She smiled at Akira as she jumped, landing the jump as she had done some sort of somersault in the air. As she landed she grinned a tiny bit, feeling a little awkward from what she had done... "So uhh... wanna go get something to eat?" She suggests as she blushes a bit and looked over to him still flushing a crimson shade.

"I know a cafe nearby unless you want to kill our food by hand..." She smiled at him as she moved her left foot right and left as she looked at him. "I'm up for some fighting but it could be prepared professional if we go to the cafe.." She said as she tried to help him decide a bit better by giving him hints on where SHE wanted to go.

She looks at him; "Well I'm looking for wanting to go to the Cafe... That okay with you?" Yuka asked him as she blushed for a second looking at him with her mystical purple eyes. "They might be having a free cafe day." She said as she started to walk toward the town, looking back to him and smiling, as if waiting for him to come along.

She looked up at the sign that had said <> "Yup, this is it!" She smiled over to him as she walked inside choosing a table in the back as she looked at him; her eyes glowing as she tried to choose what to eat. Everything had been apparently 100% off as a sign nearby had said. She finally chose a sandwich and sprite as she sat down. Seeing many players run around the cafe bringing people different foods.

"Y-Yeah... After this do you want to go on a small walk through some cherry blossom trees to get to know each other better?" She asks as she sees there food arrive, they both get some healthy sandwiches, and some sprite along with it. Yuka began to take a large mouthful of the sandwich as she put it back down and swallowed the delicious continents of the bread with lettuce and cheese, along with tomatoes.