[PP-F1] Welcoming (Yuka)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah... I guess so." She said; as she heard him say "You have really pretty eyes, you know that?" She gasps in awe as she blushes a darker crimson and sees him start to relax in his chair. "S-So are y-you ready for that w-walk?" She shyly replied before blushing even darker shade as she tried to change the subject.

"O-Okay.." She had said before getting up from his hand as she started to walk out of the building seeing a nearby trail of cherry blossom trees. She starts to point to it; "That looks like it would make a good walk!" She had said as the REAL reason she picked it was so that she could cross a small bridge that had a waterfall nearby after the trail, so she could savor the moment of walking with him for a longer amount of time.

"Y-Yeah.." She said as she grabbed his hand that he had offered and saw a small petal drift down from a tree nearby, the pink blossomed petal landing on her head as she walked nearby from it, her hair slowly collecting more and more petals as she walked through. She giggled at the massive amount of weight on her head by then as she shook it right and left, they now leaving a trail behind her as she took a simple step forward.

"Y-Yeah.." She said as she looked around the trail spying the bridge up ahead, as after that was a even longer trail... Good... this will give him enough time... Yuka's mind says as it trail off into nothingness. "S-So... M-My real name i-is Yuka Takahashi" She had said as she stammered to get her name out...

"Well I want to design Jewelry, so I think that is an Artisan job." She smiled as she looked over to Akira and smiled at him and hugged him once more as she did so she grinned and looked up at the petals falling one landing in her hand as she dropped it onto Akira's head trying to think of a nickname for him... "Do you think you would like the nickname of Aki?" She asks with a kind and caring voice as she let go of the hug and smiled up at him.