[PP-F1] Welcoming (Yuka)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"well I'd rather just keep my name and you can keep your's I couldn't imagine us both being needed at the same time..." She said before continuing the walk over to the end. "How about we meet up tonight for a look into a sunset and a scenery of watching the stars, how does that sound?" She asks Akira before her hair sways in the wind moving right then left...

[OOC- I encourage you to write more then one or three line(s), please try for me? ^-^]

The cold air wraps around his skin making him shiver slightly as he looks at her before answering Yep, is there a specific place you want to meet? he asks as he reaches out brushing the hair from her face gently tucking it behind her ear all while the wind blows my hair around in front of my face causing my to blush slightly. Akira reaches down after fixing her hair shifting his sword slightly.

[OCC]

"Well I kinda want to meet there..." She says as she points near a side of an edge that has a waterfall under it, she liked the image and always would remember where it was yet it was a bit unusual she smiled at Akira. "That look like a good place?" She asks as she smiled up at him eager to start the new 'date' as you could say. She grinned over to him, glad that he would most likely agree, yet she wante to prepare some snacks for then before they went on it so she looked at the cafe they had went so, eager to order something for the date there. She then turned her head back to Akira eager to start preparing for tonight beside the large cliff and waterfall.

[OOC- Thank you! ^-^]

He looks over at the edge of the cliff with a waterfall falling down it and nods eagerly as well Yes, I'd love meet you there, what time shall we say? He answers trying to be enthusiastic disregarding his fear of heights for the sake of their first date and not wanting to ruin it in anyway possible. Akira scratches the back of his neck pondering of he should tell her his phobia or man up to it to make her happy because that was his ultimate goal, to make her happy which is something he decides to strive for in the relationship.

She tries to decide for a second, should she go over there where she might find out she has a phobia of heights or should she go over to where a lake had been... She points to the large body of water which had been very peaceful and beautiful sight as it was surrounded by the same trees as the trees they had been surrounded currently. "Or does that subtle lake sound like a good idea?" She asks as she points to it and tries to decide herself if she liked the idea of the lake.

He questions himself trying to decide which one she would like better Which one sounds better to you? he asks running his hand through her hair and stops at her shoulder sliding his thumb over her cheek looking deeply into her eyes.

Akira knows himself he'd prefer the lake, but he isn't sure of she would like the cliff better. After debating with himself he tells her the truth Um.. Truthfully I'm ferried of heights so I would prefer the lake actually. He stands awkwardly hoping he did not hurt her feelings.

"Lake it is then! Hey I have something to ask you first.." Yuka said for a moment trying to not let his feelings hurt as she had wanted to become... a Maverick... "Akira... W-Would it be okay to be a maverick... If I do I must tell you I would never kill you, but I think it would be a good idea to stay solo for a while before you decide for yourself..." She said as she tried to not make him afraid of her too much, but it would be best if she were to turn maverick... She looked at him her eyes bolded as if she had told him something SUPER secret that she had wanted to do.

He smirks at the lake idea, but fades as she says she wants to be a maverick. Akira hasn't ever liked Mavericks considering he was attacked by one not to long ago.. He looks down at her If thats... If that's what you wanna do, I'm not supporting it, but if you want to go ahead. A shiver slides down his back after answering her afraid that one day she might thrash out him.

She saw him shiver and sighed as if she wasn't welcomed beside him anymore. "I-I'm s-sorry... I-I'll just go.." She said as she walks off of the bridge and away from what had once been her boyfriend. She went to the fountains in the main town looking at her feet as if she had just lost her chance at being with another... Side by side, would be no more...

"Akira... I-It's okay... I-I will be okay, solo..." She said as she looked up at him not wanting to hurt him... Now she had felt as if she was a curse-- or even worse a Monster. She managed to get out of his arms... "I-It's okay Akira, I will understand if you want to l-leave me now.." She said as she looked to him her mystifying purple eyes on his bluish ones.

He looks deeply sad now as she had just kicked him away I don't want to leave he mutters stepping to her. Akira's face turns over into a depressed glaze Please.., Akira stares sadly and takes a step backwards looking at the ground tears beginning to sting the back of his eyes making him sniff and lump form into his throat nearly in tears.

She hugged him suddenly a tear running down her eye. "Don't cry Aki-san..." She said as another tear ran down her eye, as his tears fell her's did as well as if she felt that she had never had said anything to him, she had felt so guilty... "Aki-san, nakanaide kudasai kudasai..." She said as another tear continuing with another kept falling down her face as she suddenly stopped, knowing if she was a maverick she really, shouldn't cry... yet it was hard to not cry in the situation. "Anata ga mama ni shite okuto, watashi wa rikai shimasu..." She said as if she were repeating herself.

[OOC- 1st one basically means "Please don't cry" the 2nd, means "If you leave me, I will understand"]

Akira pulls away from here wiping his eyes ...I don't want to, but if you want me gone so be it. I sling you'd miss be anyway.. He sniffles and wipes more tears away turning his shoulder shaking waiting for her to respond to what I said knowing it probably won't be what he wants to hear from her. After all she is pushing him away from here which breaks his heart drastically, but he cannot do anything about his she feels or her actions.

Akira pulls away from here wiping his eyes ...I don't want to, but if you want me gone so be it. I don't think you'd miss be anyway.. He sniffles and wipes more tears away turning his shoulder shaking waiting for her to respond to what I said knowing it probably won't be what he wants to hear from her. After all she is pushing him away from here which breaks his heart drastically, but he cannot do anything about his she feels or her actions.

"Akira, I l-love you too... I-It's just that I-I don't think I deserve you... I-I don't deserve l-love.." She said as she looked at Akira and knew that he loved her so much he couldn't let her go without crying, but she knew that she had never deserved love, or him. She was sure he could find another in a second, that was way better then her...

He sniffs and looks back at her Why would you do this to me? His eyes red and blood shot from crying. Akira stares at her his body still shuddering from anger and despair as she kicks him away from her.. After staying silently for a moment And yes.. You deserve as much love as anyone can give you and I just wanted to be that person, but if you seriously just gonna push me away I'll leave.