The 1 Free Avatar Change Event

Hello SAO fans!

It's I Erroneous here, your demonic evil and hated overlord, here to give you another chance to change your avatars... without the need to reach every level multiples of 8. So theoretically, you can have your avatar changed at level 1.

Here are the rules, there will be *NO* exceptions to my rules, if you do not complete them to the letter, your application will be ignored.

[*:33lzgt80]You must take a selfie of yourself
    [*:33lzgt80]You must be holding a picture of your SAO character
    [*:33lzgt80]Your SAO character must be hand drawn, no printed or stolen images, i.e. your image must be original content
    [*:33lzgt80]You must post selfie holding fandom on this topic

If you don't know what a Selfie is, google it.

You may use whatever means to host your image online, Photobucket, Imgur, Tinypic, or you can upload it in the topic using the Upload Attachment option.

Remember, the art must be original by you. You may not use another persons work. You may choose to put whatever effort into your fandom. Quality will not be graded today for this event, but as practice, the next event I release may choose quality so I suggest you prepare yourselves.

Once you have been approved via PM by me, please have a picture preferrably large picture of what you want your avatar to be. I will handle the necessary crop/zoom editing and upload it to your account immediately.

This event does NOT affect your standing in the level 8 progression avatars, you could have 2 eligible options to change avatars during that period.

But this event will only opt you to have your avatar changed *ONCE*. Event starts now.

• 2 weeks later...