[PP-F3] Mat Gathering!

Once again, he was laying on the bench near the fountain. After cooling himself, he decided to take a nap at there.He places his head on his coat, preventing himself getting disturbed by the bench. He lifts his arm on his eyes, covering them. He was thinking about his sword and his gear, he needed better ones real quick but he didnt have any col.. So he needed mats, he could offer them to blacksmiths and get his gear real quick.. But he had no idea about gathering materials. For sure he needed help. While laying on the bench, he moved his hand on the air. Opening the menu and then selecting YukÅ from his friend list, inviting her to the flooe 3 via pm. He mentions about gathering materials too. After sending the invite, once again he covers his eyes with his arm, deciding to take a nap while waiting for her.

YukÅ had been sitting up on the rooftops of a townhouse, silently observing everything that was going down below, with a non amused expression painted all over her face. "I hate my life.." she would mentally complain with a distressed sigh as she frowned over how her sister had creamed her in levels. The brunette was distracted by a ring on her notifications, and it happened to have been a PM from her newly formed acquaintance <>. She then re-read the message over a million times before using her martial arts abilities to jump down the short distance roof. Slowly she would walk over to his location, and tap his shoulder before quietly standing there.

He woke up as he felt the gentle pokes on his shoulder. He made a little snoring sound and opened his eyes, looking at the girl standing next to him. '' Huh..? Oh, Yuko.. Its you.. '' he says as he tries to get up. He slightly yawns and covers his mouth, then looking at Yuko with a smile. '' Sorry.. I was really tired and sleepy..And i figured that i could take a nap until you arrived. he stands up and stretches himself. '' So.. Shall we? ''

"Alright then.. let's get going shall we? I was wondering if we could go in a dungeon? Don't worry about the levels however.. they don't really go anywhere higher than a seven.. I know this because I have gone solo scouting before. Are you willing to take on this quest with me? I don't think that anything bad would ever happen.." she nodded before walking a couple steps away, seeing if he would follow behind her.

Eléssar kept following her as she walks while explaining him what to do. Nodding to her every sentence. '' I don't like being led.. But for this time, i will give you the lead.. Since i know nothing about the dungeons. And yes, thats why i invited you. I am willing to take this quest with you. '' he says as he stops near her.

"If that is what you wish, then it shall be.." YukÅ nodded before drawing her basic curved blade and beginning to step out of the safe zone boundaries, marching off into the fields and looking around with a non amused expression. "These floors most certainly cease originality," the brunette scoffed before stepping over a ditch that was covered up by some grass. "How queer.. you can even run across traps in the open area. My. my this world is a sneaky place.." the sapphire orbed girl would mutter in surprise before opening her hub to track her exact location on her map.

He kept following her as she kept leading the way, drawing his sword as she does the same. He was trusting in her about this, even he didnt know why but he was trusting her. '' Traps on open fields.. Ugh, what a perfect place to look for mats. '' he says as he looks around. And then he remembers the reason he chose this floor, he wanted to know about elves while doing their mission. He was always curious about elves and now he had a chance to meet one. He didn't talked to Yuko about this because he would only stop their mission if he sees an elf. He was not searching for them. He notices her checking her map and then once again looks around. '' So, how long until we arrive? ''

"Still looking.. roughly.. a good thirty minutes.. if you really hurry. But you tell me if we're on rush mode okay? Then we might as well run in that case.." YukÅ nodded before carrying her curved sword over her right shoulder as she would walk in a steady pace, with a calm and serious expression on her face. They would finally pass through the plain areas with absolutely nothing.. but the grass in sight. The sapphire orbed girl would smile lightly as she had spotted a scenery of Sakura trees, and they had started to get closer to a village, but she didn't let the fact distract her. She was out of the safe zone, so it still wasn't considered a town. She would start to walk a little to the East and re-check her location. "Ten minutes down.. about twenty left I assume.."

Eléssar sighed while looking at YukŠ'' No.. No rush needed. I was just being curious.. Thats all. '' he said while following her to the location. He was trying to becarefull about the traps she had mentioned earlier. The area around them was plain, with nothing on it. It was kind a disturbing sight for him compared to floor 1 or 2. '' About twent minutes eh? Well, i hope it will be fun after all the way we walked for it. '' he said quitely when they were walking under the sakura trees.

Just as they had expected, a dungeon had come into view. But it seemed to look more like a castle to her. "This is surely something.. apparently dungeon is haunted castle~" YukÅ smirked as her expression turned into a coy one. She walked over the crackled and broken drawbridge, before entering the castle- it was torn down and dark, sounds of monsters resonating throughout their new atmosphere. She gritted her teeth as she stepped on some undefined thing that cracked like a broken bone. "Welcome to the haunted dungeon.." she whispered eerily.

'' If i was at your age, i would be scared.. Like, a lot. '' he said while looking around, trying to figute out that what kind of a place it was. With every step they took, they could hear the woods cracking below them. Thinking that the bridge wasn't safe, they moved inside quickly. Both standing close to eachother, curious about what was ahead. '' I hate haunted places. Haunted everything. '' he said in a rush, with a quite tone. Listening the screams and sounds coming from the inside.

"Horror is my thrill, I have no fear of the darkness," YukÅ chuckled as she kicked the door open to another room, the glass threatening to break on the wooden door. It was pitch black once they entered an area with the theme of a throne room. Now that they had reached the center of the room, two level 3 skeletons had decided to appear before them. "Here's the prey we've promised for.. If you ever reach the low zone you can step out alright? That would go for me as well but whatever.." the brunette muttered the last sentence before turning her attention to the foes before her.

Skeleton1: 9/9

Skeleton2: 9/9

"Neither do i.. There is no need to be afraid " he said while looking at her as she kicked the door open. As the skeletons appeared in front of them, the dim torches around the throne room flamed theirselves. Enlightenin the room as the skeletons starts walking towards them. " Well.. Atleast the fun part started. " he said as he took a step towards the skeleton 1. But he stopped as he felt the cold wind on his skin that come out of nowhere, then his eyes noticed Nova running towards the skeleton. Giving her the honor of landing the first attack, he steps aside. Nova jumps forward from where Eléssar stands as lands on the skeleton, hitting it for 1 point of damage.

Skeleton1: 8/9

Skeleton2: 9/9

YukÅ looks over at her opponent- skeleton2. She would study its irregular patterns of moving, and the way it attempted to lunge forward at the enemy. "I have never fought such strange creatures before.. I wonder if I can take them out. Pulling a bone could work? Oh right it doesn't work that way.." the brunette mentally facepalmed before quickly drawing her blade and narrowing her eyes as she charged at the foe, attempting to strike. And just as she had planned, she successfully struck the skeleton, teaching it who the boss was. (XP)

Skeleton2: 8/9