[SP-F5] <<Feeding The Enemy>> The Black Phoenix

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

5358.jpg

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

<<ȚȞË BĻÄĊĶ PȞÖËŅÃX'Åš ÄĻĻŸ>>

--------------------------------------------------

ã€Ò“eedιng тнe eneмy】

"A mysterious gypsy, who goes from place to place has told you of a strange power obtained through feeding a monster a random food without killing it"

"Wow.. look how much things have changed.. It's a lot lonelier now.. and I have my fills of fighting. I'm.. sick of all this combat.. and I feel so dreadfully lonely. I wonder if there is a solution to this.." YukÅ sighed as she sat up on the rooftop she was on, hugging her knees with saddened eyes. "Yuka's long gone now.. she left me all alone.. it really sucks.." the brunette hissed between gritted teeth as she tried to hold back her tears of frustration and sadness. She knew.. she would have to get used to life alone. All alone by herself, where nobody would ever notice her.

She groaned in distaste of the desert weather, letting the scorching hot sun engulf her. "It's so hot.. my throat is burning up.. I need some water. But I recall using it all up earlier, and I'm sadly out of all currency.." YukÅ thought before shrugging and standing up on her roof, and stretching as she let out a slight yawn. "Time to wander again.." with those words said, she would jump off the roof and land swiftly, before wandering around the town with observant eyes.

As YukÅ would walk around town, she had come across a very strange looking gypsy-like woman, all clothed in a midnight blue robe, that was patterned with stars. She had worn a colorful sash and had bushy hair, that had all kinds of diamonds and faux-like jewels in it. The brunette would sweat drop as the lady looked over at her, and gesture her to come over. And so she did.. with a great amount on uncertainty to her steps. "Well hello there lonely!!" the lady would greet before laughing off as if she were trying to mock thee infamous Santa Clause.

"That was.. quite surprising.. please refrain from shouting so loudly. I take it as quite an inconvenien-" the brunette was cut off when the lady shouted once more. "H-How cold!! So I was right? You do need some love don't you~" the lady would giggle cockily as she reached out for the anti-social teenagers cheeks, and started to pull them. The creepier part- they were complete strangers..

"I'm sorry? But why do you keep referring me by the word lonely? How very excruciating.." YukÅ would mumble out the last word before looking the lady straight in the eyes with her cold eye contact. "Why of course I can read your mind!! Oh how unfortunate you poor little soul.. Haram! Aii haram.." the lady would sigh as she shook her head. "I hope that wasn't an insult.." the brunette thought with a small frown on her face.

"Oooh!!! I know of a remedy to loneliness! My child do you have a familiar companion?" the bushy haired lady would ask as she blinked quickly, disturbing the girl slightly. "No ma'am.. what would those be? And I don't even know why I'm talking to you.. but what the hell.." YukÅ stuttered as she looked at the floor, her ears alert to what the lady would say next. "Familiars are- Oh let me pull out my dictionary~!" the magician giggled giddily. YukÅ's eyes twitched as she facepalmed. "Is this woman for real..?" she would think as she raised a brow.

"Ah I see now! I'm so old I'm only thirty five dear god I hope I don't get any wrinkles soon!! And Yu~ko~ dear~ A familiar is an animal companion who accompanies you, and acts as a loyal ally in battle! Friends for life~! Unless they die!! Oh Webster honey you're a life saver~!!" the magician cooed as she would giggle. YukÅ looked at the lady smugly before gazing over her desk to see a good pack full of some strong alcohol. No wonder she was so cooky.. "So I see then.. would you be willing to feed me a bit more information on this topic? I would most certainly appreciate it."

"Gladly cute child~! Familiars are found on all floor levels! Any floor you name it~ But depending on the area that will determine your pet-" "Well isn't that obvious.." YukÅ would cut in rudely before the lady would continue. "They are all rogue though! To make sure if an animal is tameable, search their cursor! If there is a paw icon on it's profile description, it is a possible familiar! However there is a list of choices I have prepared.. get ready!!" the magician laughed in a bubbly manner.

"A list? I want some animal that has some sort of black color to it, something that isn't noisy.. and can disappear in a moments notice.. now connect the dots for me," YukÅ calmly demanded with a straight face. The lady then puffed her cheeks out and shoved a list in the brunette's face. "Thank.. you.. Miss Sake," she grinned sarcastically as she would scan the list up and down with fiery eyes, trying to debate on her animal choice.

"The phoenix seems to fit my likings. Tell me more about this creature.." she would whisper quietly as she leaned against the lady's stand patiently, looking over at her with no particular emotion in her eyes. "Very well cute child! The phoenix is located on this floor, so you are in lucky my child! The phoenix is the master of swiftness and detection. Kind of like you birdy stealth ninja~" the lady laughed cheekily. "Very well, it is suited to my accustomed taste. What are some ways that I might tame them?" YukÅ inquired.

"Foods? I'm thinking that any meat is fine! These birds sure are the scavengers!" the lady nodded. "Would boars meat perhaps work? I have quite a bit.. I can skip dinner for today anyways," YukÅ smiled lightly. "That would work! But when taming, quickly feed the food to it! Don't wait for it to try and attack," the magician would state as she waved her finger around. The brunette backed up and nodded.

"Very well then Miss.. I gratefully thank you for your sincere kindness. Now I must go, I have a beast to tame," the brunette bowed swiftly before turning on her heels and walking away from the drugged lady. "So I'll be getting a familiar today.. I wonder if it'll keep me company. You'll never really know unless you tame one I guess. If it happens to turn into a pain I'm ditching it," the cold girl thought as she grimaced slightly at the feeling of annoyance. Being annoyed or irritated was one of the things she had hated the most.

"So what exactly can I use to tame the phoenix..? I only have such a limited supply after all. But what sounds reasonable? An apple.. or boar meat? I think I'll pick meat since I'm not going after a toucan here.." YukÅ nodded silently before she then saw the stray desert path in front of her. "So it is then. This will be the path I'll be taking. A desert is expected to be dry anyways," YukÅ yawned slightly as she used her hands to block sunlight from her eyes, as she continued to descend the dry landform.

"I feel like I'm melting. Yuka sure didn't lie about this floor.." YukÅ thought as she dragged her foot across the sand in dread, feeling the heat hit her skin, and tiny amounts of sweat roll down he neck. She had cooled down knowing they were all digital polygons.. so it was all well with her. As she had walked, the brunette had clearly spotted a weird lobster-like tail sticking out everywhere one would pass. "Foes dare to taunt? They must pay.." she muttered as she tried to trace the enemy down with her low level tracking skill.

As she had suspected, she had encountered a scorpion on the sandy mountain before her. "Yeah I'll most certainly reap scorpion meat!" YukÅ sarcastically exclaimed out loud in the middle of the desert- for nobody to hear. Her eye would twitch as the scorpion had spotted her and started to practically chase her. "I never knew they could have such passion for harming others," the brunette muttered before she stopped in her tracks and drew her basic blade. "Time.To.Obliterate.."

"Stop fleeing ya' creeper!" YukÅ yelled at the hyperactive scorpion as it then started to follow after her again. "Okay no more running away.." she sighed internally before hunting the technical "monster" down, and then she wasted no second to strike at it head on. From which side? Even if she did the head, it wouldn't die like it should in real life. Without another moment of hesitance, she had stabbed the scorpion-like monster straight in the stomach. It looked like a half man creature and that really freaked her out in so many ways..

Monster: 6/7

[OOC]

"Have some more you sauntering disaster.." YukÅ growled with narrowed eyes as she then flipped over to dodge an attack that had meant to harm her. The brunette narrowed her eyes in a deadly fashion before speeding towards her opponent- reaching to it in the matters of a split second. Swiftly she smirked as the curved blade sliced through the monsters stomach. This had been more than enough to kill someone in real life, but just a mere punch in the settings of Sword Art Online.

Monster: 5/7