[PP-F6] Training For The Motivated!

Haine sighed as she rest up in a tree, smiling sadly as she looked up at the leafy canopy above her. "These incidents with Vile are getting out of hand.. I fear something tragic will happen next. I'm still worried about this. Should I take redemption? Why cant I go back to the times where everything was nice? And I was considered the life in SAO? Whatever, I cant let myself go down in spirits! Umm.. THINK OF SOMETHING FUNNY!! Cool? Unicorns or.. RAMEN!! Oh wait wha- oooff!!" Haine thought furiously before falling out of the tree she was in and screaming before she had looked around and saw nobody was around. She then started laughing and then drew a straight face. "Oh yeah.. I am messed up."

YukÅ studied the player killer from afar, glaring as she viewed the characters cursor closely.. and it was a clearly visible orange color. As she would hide behind a tree, her eyes widen as the girl drop out of the tree and start laughing. She tiptoed up to the girl and hid behind a closer tree, hoping that the girl wouldn't spot her right now.. She only hoped she wasn't a rogue one.

Haine had stopped fooling around as she had noticed a figure hiding behind a tree. She smirked slightly as she stared at the figure from the corner of her eyes. "And who is the real enemy here?!" she would chuckle in her mind before walking over to the new player, masking her smile to a sweet and friendlier one. "Now, now! Why are you lookin' so glum? Cheer up kid! It's such a shame when people are all down!!!" the bluenette whined childishly as she stamped her foot on the mulch ground. She felt wrong being so childish, and her self consciousness would take over her feelings.

• 3 weeks later...

"Kid you say? Do not call me kid. Of all people you should be the one. 'Haine' Yudai," the teen smirked while eyeing the higher level girl with her cold and cruel eyes before sighing. "And yes as you can see- I am a shamefully low leveled player. Mind helping me to level up?" the shorter girl hummed in an almost manipulative tone, crossing her arms and awaiting the oddly blue haired players answer. YukÅ knew this girl was famous for her generosity and kindness- and cutting testicles too.

Haine bit her lip to prevent herself from yelling at the purple girls rudeness. "Um... how do you know my name?! You cant see my pr- maybe so~ Oopsies! And I'll gladly help you player in need! It would be my pleasure," the bluenette sweetly smiled before holding her hand out for a handshake. "And what might your name be?" she had asked with a soft voice, hoping the other girl would warm up a little and stop snapping like usual.