[PP-F1] <<Earning a Living>> Quest (Yuka)

Castiel stepped out of the motel's entrance with Bebe on his right shoulder, smiling up at the shining sun in the virtual sky. It felt warm on his skin, and it was almost as if he could forget that none of this was real life. Everything felt so real and just alive.

"Puruu~" Crooned Bebe, ruffling her reptilian feathers and soaking in the sun as well. Cas giggled, bringing up a hand to pat her head affectionately. Having recently become a Beast Tamer, Castiel had begun to think hard about what he was doing with his life in Aincrad. So far, besides taming Bebe, he had pretty much nothing to show for the past few weeks. So after a bit of consideration, he decided that becoming a professional performer would allow him to not only have an actual occupation for raising money, but also give him a few helpful skills in the game. He really needed to raise enough money to purchase a weapon for self-defense.

Starting City and the other grassland areas on Floor 1 seemed like a good enough place to start the occupation quest. For his style of performing, he would need to locate a <> for the singing trait as well as <> for the dancing/acrobatics one. "C'mon, Bebe! Let's go look for the items we need!" Bebe cried out melodiously in response, flapping off of his shoulder and flying after him as Cas took off for the grasslands outside of town. He wasn't exactly sure how he was supposed to find the items, which usually dropped from defeated monsters, but he figured somebody would be willing to fight the monsters for him. He could provide clerical assistance and use Bebe's Bubble Breath to heal that person, too.

She had seen a boy who seemed around the age of 20, she had decided to go and greet him, an leopard by her side. "Hello there, I'm <>!" She greeted the man with a shy smile as she looked over to him. "Would you be the new player named <>?" She asked him as she put her arm in front of her able to be shaken by him as she smiled.

Slowing down to a stop, Castiel looked over the girl player who had just stood in his path. She seemed younger than he was, and he also noted that she was also a Beast Tamer as there was a snow leopard familiar standing beside her. "Hello, <>..." He responded politely to her greeting. Before he could introduce himself, though, she quickly identified who he was, which slightly startled him. Apparently he was becoming more well-known among the players as a newbie, most likely because of his <> familiar. Returning Yuka's smile, Cas reached out and shook her hand. "Yep, that's me! Nice to meet you." Castiel felt the telltale pressure of his dragon partner landing back on his shoulder, and he could hear her wings flapping as well. "This is Bebe, my familiar." Tilting his head to the side, Cas took a moment to think things over and then popped a question. "...Hey, Yuka, would you possibly want to do the occupation quest with me? I don't have a weapon so I can't fight myself, but Bebe has an ability that can heal a good amount of HP if you can fight."

"look in your inventory, there should be a starter's package that you can open up in it." She said as she smiled over to him. She then activated her <> Skill and tried to see if the dragon could talk in some kind of language. "Hey Castiel, this is a skill called <> I want to see if your familiar can talk to you if you have the same skill, please activate it, and yet I would love to go on the quest with you, it sounds fun." She smiled as she looked at the dragon, still trying to figure out if it could talk as she looked at her leopard that had started to talk to her. "So, that communication skill comes in handy now, huh?" Says her familiar as Yuka patted his head and smiled at him. "This is Hypno, the snow leopard." She had said as she looked over to Castiel.

Castiel blinked in disbelief at Yuka's words. "W-Wha?? You canNOT be serious." Using his right hand he activated his menu, scrolling down to inventory and opening it. Looking around through it, he literally faceplamed upon viewing the <> item. How had he not seen that earlier? He would've had SUCH an easier time on that familiar quest if he knew about the starter pack. Selecting it to open the pack, he viewed the objects inside as <<10 Bread>>, <<15 Water>>, <>, <> and <>. Interesting. He quickly equipped the new clothing and boots, replacing his bland robes with something more fitting for adventures and easier on the eyes. He now was clad in a dark reddish-pink shoulderless medieval tunic with a celtic design along the collar and edges, as well as a pair of darker-colored tights and basic brown combat boots with a matching utility belt. "Awesome!" He declared, excited to be in far more stylish and practical clothes than before.

"<>...?" Castiel mumbled, unfamiliar with that skill name. Exiting his inventory and going to his skills, he selected that particular skill to activate. To his surprise, he almost telepathically could hear a new voice speaking. It was coming from Yuka's familiar! "O-Oh my gosh! This is amazing!" Cas, grinning, nodded politely at the snow leopard. "It's a pleasure to meet ya, Hypno!"

Just then, another voice sounded off. This one was a light, melodic feminine voice, and what's more: it was coming from Bebe! Bebe, who was perched on Cas' shoulder, nuzzled against his cheek. "It's about time! I was wondering when you'd figure it out, silly." She ruffled her feathers, her beady red eyes blinking around at the others. "Hello! I hope I can be of some help for this quest."