✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

5358.jpg

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

<< ÖBŚĊŮŖŮM ŅÖĊȚà >>

--------------------------------------------

ã€Î± вℓα¢кѕмιтнιηg ѕнσÏ】

page-divider.png

•How The Shop Was Found•

This shop was previously a run-down and abandoned building, looking like it was a haunted place. It was then refurbished into a more decent looking place, which had a little more life to it. The insides of the building were painted in the color scheme of black, white, and grey. The backroom was a little rusty however, since nobody visited that area. Rusty- but efficient and decent for a designated workplace.

•Rank And EXP Points•

Rank 1: Starting rank and 2 Crafts a day

EXP: 5/20

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

•Prices•

Good Quality: 500 Col

Uncommon Quality: 750 Col

Rare Quality: 1000 Col

Perfect Quality: 1250 Col

•Items On Sale•

Uncommon Items

Rare Items

Perfect Items

Craft Mats Remaining: 1

page-divider.png

•Order Form•

Name Of Item:

Type of Item:

Description:

Rarity:

Desired Effect:

иσтє: тнєÑÑ” ωιℓℓ вє иσ fєє ιf уσυ ÏÑσνι∂є ÑƒÏƒÏ…Ñ ÏƒÏ‰Ð¸ мαтєÑιαℓѕ fÏƒÑ Â¢Ñαfтιиg.

She had just set everything up, and all seemed well around here. "Perhaps I should craft something before heading off to sleep.. I can sleep in the shop- Since I'd rather stay here than sleep in the freezing cold. Hm.. WHAT should I make? Let's start off with a sword.." YukÅ muttered to herself before getting out some black ore, gold, and more materials she'd need to craft. (Although let's refer to it as 1 mat.) She would then set the things down on the counter, sighing as she would remember how she was thought to smith. And she would then move off to smith on something that she only hoped would turn out well.. hopefully she would sharpen it well enough so it could pierce. Maybe it could be double edged? You never really knew.. She would hammer away at the metal and shatter pieces of stone, before going into a complicated process in creation of the sword.

"Such misfortune this is. Let me try again and see..- O-Oh! It was the molten rocks.. err I guess I should leave the extra's out. Salvage time!" YukÅ chirped cheerfully as she salvaged the items used to craft, humming a song called "Yuuki No Uta" in the process. She seemed to be a very quiet girl, but when left alone she was different. The brunette bit her lip as she squinted at the picture of a sword, and then began to work off the model once more, her eyes glued to her work desk the whole time. She would hammer, break, and the whole process started once again.

FAIL!

-1 MAT

"Yet another day to craft.. Hopefully I can attempt at my dream sword?" YukÅ would wonder as she then rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Lounging on a stool in the corner of a room wasn't a very ideal way of resting, but she had to make do with her current resources before upgrading the shop to a more convenient one. She then searched all over until she had located her hammer, and other necessary items needed to craft with. And from there... she would freestyle a craft that had randomly come into her mind. Creativity sure was a blessing to have in these sort of professions. Perhaps she could work on some decorated swords afterword- something not too heavy unless needed to be.

Name Of Item: The Dark Knights Blade

Type of Item: One handed straight sword

Description: This sword is crafted with black ore, and the top design represents the form of a lightning bolt. The handle is a form of gold, and has greek symbols etched in it. This is the mighty sword of a medieval knight.

Rarity: Good

Desired Effect: None

-1 MAT

"That was my first ever decent craft, maybe one more attempt at something else before I head off to gather mats.." YukÅ nodded with a slight smile before emptying out her work space of any random clutter that wasn't necessary. This time YukÅ was aiming for some armor since she had already crafted a sword. Perhaps she was better at crafting armor than swords? The brunette quickly rushed over to the back room and pulled out a tub of golden ore and diamond, as well as some other decorations to work with. She couldn't resist kicking in something black however, because that was her favorite color- other than purple. So now the crafting process would repeat.. hammer, melt, engrave, design. And of course she would do her secret way of testing by trying it out in the fields before evaluating. But after all that work- it was a FAIL. And an EPIC one too.

- 1 MAT

+ 1 EXP

"Running low. It's time I went hunting," YukÅ nodded before closing the shop and dashing off into the combat grounds of floor six.