A quetion for GM Saix

Recently I tried to have a Cuirass (Chestplate) and a Helmet made with these stats.

Cauiss: +1 Combat Die, Negate Opponents Damage (7-10 CD), Opponents criticals causes 1 point of damage

Helmet: +1 Combat Dice, -2 Opponents Combat Dice

I was told no adding die counter to me on armor, and that Jace wasn't sure if the negate damage was allowed, but I cleary saw that Nikki, the Liuetentant from The Ebon Vanguard, have this exact enchanment on her armor. Why is this a problem, and if it isn't too hard, what could I have on my gear to give me the advantage in combat.

I'm sorry for interrupting but I said that you can't add to your combat dice with armor. Seeing that Nikki has the exact same enchantment - the adding to combat dice I will do the negate or whatever you want but once for Nikki she wanted a blade shield a shield that is a shield but is practically a crirved sharp shield with a handle. A crescent made of metal with a handle you can hold. She wanted it to do +2 to combat dice for rare and +3 for a perfect. Saix himself said that no adding to combat dice for armor my apologies for interfering. Have a nice day.

Recently I tried to have a Cuirass (Chestplate) and a Helmet made with these stats.

Cauiss: +1 Combat Die, Negate Opponents Damage (7-10 CD), Opponents criticals causes 1 point of damage

Helmet: +1 Combat Dice, -2 Opponents Combat Dice

I was told no adding die counter to me on armor, and that Jace wasn't sure if the negate damage was allowed, but I cleary saw that Nikki, the Liuetentant from The Ebon Vanguard, have this exact enchanment on her armor. Why is this a problem, and if it isn't too hard, what could I have on my gear to give me the advantage in combat.

Nikki's +Battle Dice modifier comes from her spear, not her armor. Generally I only allow +BD on accessories or weapons, not armor. In addition, her armor's activated ability, and all armor like it, trigger on a roll of (8-10), you would need to keep with this requirement, and understand that if you want to fully negate damage, that would be the only ability on your armor.

I see, so I could only have the total negation on the Cuirass like so.

Armor Style: LIght Metal Armor

Quality: Perfect

Name: "Abyss Knight Cuirass"

Shop:(Shop-F1) Heaven's Blades

Description: A silverish cuirass that houses a tattered blue clothe over the left shoulder that houses white exotic ornate designs on it, as well has a shoulder guard on the right side, as it has arm extentions that reach down to the hands, these serve only for a visual effect and nothing more. As it has a tatterd blue clothe running around and down the waist of the cuirass, these are connected to waists guards that also serve only as a visual effet.

Enchantments: Negate All Opponents Damage (8-10 CD)

Photo: Abyss Knight Cuirass

Would this be reasonable GM Saix, ok what about the helmet, could I keep the -2 on opponents CD or should I have something else for that? Could I have just have this on it?

Helmet

Quality: Perfect

Name: "Abyss Knight Helmet"

Shop: (Shop-F1) Heaven's Blades

Description: A silverish helmit that houses a blue clothe around the face of the hemet that hides the wearers face, as well as a blue hair tasel.

Enchantments: -2 Opponents Combat Dice

Photo: Abyss Knight Helemt

You have to take into account that rules for item creation are constantly being looked at and updated. Some items exist from before certain rulings were made, so those items might have stats on them that new items wont be allowed to have.

The general rule of thumb to my knowledge is this:

Leather Armor: negatives to battle dice

metal armor: damage reduction

Weapons: bonus damage

Gauntlets or accessories: bonus to battle dice

It all comes down to how creative the crafter is though. I suggest reading through some of the other smithing shops, my own, shanoks, and vandals in particular all have interesting items with special abilities.

OK Seldentar, im just tyring to get the correct info so that I can, so i would put as the emchantment is Negates damage CD 8-10, Crits do only 1 point of damage? And this is still not answering my question, what can I apply to the helmet?

Yes Artorias, you need to state that all crits do one point of damage, because Shark states that all crits need to cause some form of damage, for even they can't be stopped completely. Now for you helmet, I have no clue on what enchantments are needed, for im not a blacksmith I was a tailor. So this is not my area of expertice. Hope this helped you out some Au revior then.