[PP-F1] Feeding the Enemy (Dante & Me) (Complete)

A hooded figure, wielding a greatword, enters the field. I looks to see not much more than what there is, just a few monsters. and a large grassy field. As I opens his quest log and looks at the quest at hand. I took on the familiar quest and was hoping to find the right one for myself, as I walk, I wonder, pondering on the subject at hand, "Hmm... a copanion, a wolf no dout, a silver one like my friend Shiroi kiba." As I stop and take a moment to think, "No... no tears for him, he wouldn't like me this way, he would have wanted me to continue to live on." "He did push me out of the way of that blasted truck, I will miss him." As I look around I see a hooded figure, much like me, walking around, all the monsters ingnoring the figure, and just walking around this newly founded discovery.

As I walk to this unknown figure, I get a message, as the figure turns towards me, and I see that it is the gypsy I was looking for. "You there, many of which have followed your foot steps, many have failed in what they truly wanted, what is it you seek, a bird?" "A fox?" "A wolf?" As I shake y head at the first two, when she said wolf I nodded, as she then told me this, "A wolf, ahh, yes, strong, fast, and faithful to their masters, now then child there is one that you may wish to see." "There in the northern area of the forest, there lies a wolf, most unique it is." "As it always stays there, and sits at a peculiar stone throne, not many people have seen the wolf leave the area."

As she hands me a bag, as I open it, was was inside was meat, raw meat, I look back to her, to hear this, "Feed it that and it will be your faithful servant for as long as it takes." "Now farewell." As I see her leave, and I attach the bag of meat to my waist, I begin my trek into the woods.

[OOC-Invites recieved <>]

A flash, a glimmer of white hair, as Dante leaps from the bush, with a Dire Wolf behind, him, as he runs he spots another player, "Hey kid mind giving me a hand, I mean, this thing is persistent." As I run up a tree using my <> skill, and I jump from the free branches. I look and see that this player was gone, "Wait wah... where'd he go?" As I look around to find him I still have this wolf clawing at the tree, "Ah whats wrong, you trying to get me, here boy, here boy, get tha foot, get it." "HAHAHAHA!!!" I laugh at my joke.

Hearing a person call my name, i look and see another player, "Well this is fantastic, he might be of some use, so long as he doesn't get in my way." I thought, and I walk behind a tree and drew my <> out and placed it on my right shoulder and I charged at the <>. As I pull my sword off my shoulder and begin to swing it, I feel the system pulling back on my hand, I grab it with my left hand, the system reconizes it. As I bring my <> down and I cleave into the <>, I hear the other player and he appears next to me.

???/??? HP: ???/???

Dire Wolf HP: 2/3

[7-Hit]

[1 point of damage]

[1-6] Miss, causing no damage.

[7-8] HIt, causes 1 point of damage.

[9] Critical, 2 points of damage.

[10] Hyper Critical, 3 points of damage.

I see this kid below me as he attacked the wolf, i jump down, with my new sword in hand, I land next to him and he places his, what seems to be a huge long sword, on his right shoulder. "Dang kid, that a long sword of a greatsword, cuz dang kid." I say as I turn toward the wolf, "Names Dante, we can get introductions out of the way later, I sent word to a friend to have her come and give us a hand as well." "Hope you don't mind it?" As I hear nothing from him, I just shrug it off, and look at the wolf.

As I pull my blade up, <>, I then dash at the wolf and pierce its head, as my blades unique shape and form create a air flow that causes the voices in the sword to become louder, as the tenets of the bible are said. As the wolfs disapears into millions of blue little pixels. I turn to the kid who had his sword in the ground, and had his hands resting on the pummel of the sword. "Well time for introductions you know me, but who are you?"

Dantes HP: 9/9

Dire Wolf HP: =1/3 [Overkill]

[9-Crit]

[2 plus 1 from blade]

[3 points of damage in total]

[OOC- equiped gear]

Gods Might

+2 damage, Paralyzation (2 turns.posts; 9-10)

I had witness, this players weapon, it was, an unusual design for a blade, something that elegant and perfect was a weapon. As I placed my <> into the ground, I rest my hands opon its pummel and see the new player, calling himself Dante, asked for my name. As I keep my hood on, and say nothing I then remembered him saying about another person coming along, "Hmmm... another person huh, he also said that "she" would be coming soon." I don't mind people, but, oh whatever, so long as they keep to themselfs I'll be happy." I though as I raised my right hand and created a PM, "The names Artorias, and I don't care for the luxery of using my voice, however, if need be i will speak." But so long as I wish to, and for this female you mentioned, she is allowed to come along, so long as you keep the conversatiosn civilized and quite, I don't care for loud noises." As I send it and look around, I pull my <> out of the ground and reply to my right shoulder.

[OOC-Player allowed in <>]

Vee was in a diner on floor 1 when she received a message from her closest ally, Dante. She knew he was the one person she could trust in this world for sure, she paid her bill and walked to the teleport gate. Teleport Grasslands. She spoke quietly as a bright flash took her to the grasslands, she began to run as she entered the forest and soon found Dante with an unfamiliar face close by. She walked up to Dante and spoke quietly, Greetings Dante how are you today? She examines the other person and begins to question herself whether he was safe or not.

As Dante recieves the PM, I give a funny look at him, "Little too mysterious he is." "So he's a loner, hmm... he doesn't mind Vee coming either, so long as she and I stay to ourselfs, he's a weird one, oh well." I thought as Dante looks back at him, "Well Artorias, It's a pleasure to meet you, very well, me and Vee will stay to ourselfs, but we might have to talk." "Because number one, PM's take too much time to make, and two, im still at a lost on your goal." Dante says as I sheathe my sword <>, the voices it emmited fading away into the golden scabbord, that what attached to a white leather strap, and crimson ribbon. As Dante hear Vee calling me, "Ah hello Vee, how are you on this fine day?" As Dante sees her walk to him, Dante gives her a hug, then turn to Artorias.

"Vee meet Artorias, he just helped me vanquish a mighty Dire Wolf, bloddy thing followed me for about 5 minutes before I climbed a tree to get away." I say as I look at him, he had is greatsword, perched on his right shoulder, as I look back Vee, who had a unusual look that Dante didn't like to see.

I see this new person, that Dante called <>, this girl seemed much more steady and prepared than her male counterpart, I sigh as <>, had a point and so despite all the time I had to not speak I had no choice. "Greetings, <>, my name as <> said is <>." "And to answer your question <>, we are in search of a copanion for my journey ahead." My voice a deep broad one, most people would be shocked by the way it sounded. Clearly not of Japanese origin, nor was american ether, it was more on the lines of Arabic, mixed with, German, Russian and Japanses, but my voice was more close to that of a adult male. As I bow in repect, I then open the map.

"Our destination is the center of the forest, a wolf of great power dwells there, many call him <>, he is always at a stone throne and never leaves it." "The gypsy gave me this bag of raw meat, and now we must trek forward." I say as I turn, and begin walking, "Are you two coming, becuase if so, please try to be civilized around me, for I hate loud noises." I say all this without ever removing my jackets hood, a bluish tint it had.

[OOC- Order of posts from now on.]

<>

>

<>

She finished analyzing the players equipment using her <> skill and found him to be a trustworthy ally to have at their side. She bowed as it was accustom to do as she spoke, It is a pleasure to meet you Artorias, I do expect that you will have no trouble trusting us for we are only here to help. She listens as he continues to speak and she whispers to Dante, He is safe according to my calculations. He has a 9.37% chance of turning on us, but I don't believe we will have to worry.

Dante listened to Vee, "If he was evil in anyway, he would have left me for dead in that tree." "Though, you are right, he is one to watch." As I hear his voice, "Wow, how old is this guy?" Dante says to Vee in a whisper, "He's got a really weird deep voice, can't place my finger but, its almost Arabic, but something else, I think maybe German, and somthinh else as well, not sure." As we walk forward, "He hasn't removed his hood at all, whats up with him?" I thought, "Alot of people like to show there faces, you know and im curious about what you look like Artorias." Dantes says as he looks around and activates his <> skill, to scoop out the area around him.

I stop and turn to him, and I have a frown, as then I turn back around, this man, I have lost interest in talking too, as I look around and activate my <> skill and hear many sounds, birds chriping, and the sounds of boars and wolfs moving. It all became so clear to me now, as I look and see a giant tree, I stop and open my HUD, and scroll to my quest, and highlight a path to take to get use there faster. As then I turn left, going down a the intented pathway. When I look back at the two behind me, I see that they are having a good time, then I return my sights to the path ahead, where I hear a rustle and then a <> appears, I draw my <>, and charge at the monster. I bring it down and it misses, but the shckwave throws it back and knocks it into a tree, as I bring the <> back up, I look back and move my head stating to switch

Artorias's HP: 5/5

Vee's HP: 5/5

Little Nepent HP: 5/5

[3-miss]

Vee noticed he didn't reply and looked back up to Dante, 10.98% now. She saw a little nepent jump out of the bushes. Artorias reacted slightly too quickly and swung in front of the nepent. She saw and understood the message to switch and attacked as the enemy fell back onto a tree. She was too busy analyzing the situation seeing as it came out of nowhere, and she ended up missing as she struck the tree getting her sword stuck. She reverted her attention back to her partners, Dante distract it I need approximately 8 seconds.

Dante's HP: 9/9

Little Nepent's HP: 5/5

[4-miss]

Dante did as she asked and moved at it, as he swing his arms, "Hey leafy over ere, I got a buck and your the Mc Donalds salas imma going to destroy." This casused the Little Nepent to turn and move at Dante, "Thats it alittle closer now." As I drew out my blade, the voices yet again began to chant, as I dashed at the enemy. As my blade digs in and causes major damage, the unqiue design of my sword, whisheling in the wind, makes thr mrtal ring, and the voices were heard and they echoed throughout the forest canapy. "That should be more than enough time Mater, now you may attack, Artorias your turn."

Little Nepeny HP: 2/5 (paralyzed)

[9-Critcal]

[2 Points of damage plus 1 from blade]

[3 points od damage in total]

[Little Nepent Paralyzed (2 turns.posts)]

As I zone in on the monster in front of me, I see the small lightning bolt appear as I charged at it. Bringing my <> above my head, and bringing it down with both hands and swing to hard as I missed it, this time I lose my cool slightly as I kicked the <> and knocked it into the same tree again. I jump back and shove my blade into the ground and place my hands opon it and rest my head, as I point at the monster again.

Little Nepent HP: 2/5 (paralyzed 1 Turn)

[5-Miss]

Vee finally pulled out her sword as Artorias began to strike once again. He missed by just a few inches and let out any frustration he had by kicking the nepent. She decided that was a good time to attack, she grabbed her sword and ran up behind it to attack. She stabbed it in the back of the legs making it stumble and fall as she pulled it out. She watched as it's HP ran into the red zone and none of them have taken any damage. She quickly jumped back and waited for one of the others to end the battle they were clearly going to win.

Little Nepent's HP: 1/5

[8-Hit]

[7-8] Hit, causes 1 point of damage.

Dante, seeing Vee bring it into the red zone, this gave him the opportunyu to attack. As he rushed at the monster, he then jumped, his blade ringing in the air, as the voices became louder, as Dante slams into the ground, the Little Nepent sqweeling and burdsting into millions of blue pixels. As Dante rises from the ground, the blue pixels dance against his snow white hair. Dante sheathes his blade and walks to Vee's side. "One hela of fight huh Vee?" "You too Artorias." As I look at Artorias, I see it, his hood came off during the fight, "Yo nice hair man, love the red, what hair dye you use?"

Little Nepent's HP: -3/5 [Hyper overkill]

[10-Hyper Critical]

[3 points of damage plus 1 from blade[

[4 points of damage]

[7-8] Hit, causes 1 point of damage.

Liitle Nepent Attack (loot dice)

[11- miss]

[1-16] Miss, causing no damage.

[17-18] Hit, causes 1 point of damage.

[19] Critical, 2 points of damage.

[20] Hyper Critical, 3 points of damage.

I look up, and by the love of all tihngs living my hood slipped off, as I pulled it up very quickly, but then just let it fall, as I reveal my face. My facial features were farely young like, as I looked at them with my sapphire blue eyes, as they clashed against my crimson colour hair. I had to speak yet again, "I dont use hair care products, the chemicals destroy the hair folllicals and I just use herbal mixed oils and liquids to take my baths." "This is my natural hair colour." I look at them both, I clearly had Japanses in my bloodline, but it was mixed with various other ethicnicilties to, giving me a young smooth appearance, but I had a broader jaw, and fore head, as my noise was slightly longer, and this inturn gave me a mature young guy appearance.

She watched as the nepent was destroyed and the two she was with talked as if it never happened. Vee decided to ask Artorias a question as long as he was still talking, If you don't mind me asking Antorias, what was your home-life like? She didn't just ask this question out of her being nice and wanting to know but this was to be sure whether he was safe or not. If he didn't want to answer she would identify him as more of an offensive person and if he did answer the answer could be either better or worse than answering in the first place. She looked to Dante and expected him to know what she was doing.

I looked at <>, "I... if you want to know then fine, I'm a oprhan, my mother left to live with my grandparents in Osaka, when I was only a tike." "They were discused by me, all due to my mother's action, my father was not the man my mother was to marry." "So they took me to a oprphanage in Nara." "I lived there until I was seven years old, due to my mixed bloodline, I was teased, beaten up, and called names by all the kids there." "The staff called me a devil child, because of my hair and eye colour." "So, I ran away, and wondered Japan for 3 days and nnights without food or water, until I got to Kyoto." "I was recused by the head monk ofthe monistary there, and he raised me like is oen son."

I stopped asI looked at <>, "Yeah im a monk, so anyway, I lived there till I was the age of 17, then I left and lived in Tokyo, till the age of 19, and I attended college there, and this all leds up to me being trapped here in SAO." As I then place my <> opon my back, sheathing it, I look at <> wth my now Ocean Blue eyes. And then turned around and began to walk, "Come on, we got a wolf to tame."

Dante heard everything that Artorias said, and he was surprised, as this sudden outburst was something a monk would never do. But he must have had a reason for snapping, as Dante walks to Vee, "I think that was a bad idea Vee, lets try to keep personal questions like that out of the picture." Dante says as he pulls her close to him, and gives her a hug, and a kiss in the head, as he walked behind Artorias.

[OOC- Sorry I was AFK for soo long, I told Artorias to go ahead of me.]