[PP-F1] Feeding the Enemy (Dante & Me) (Complete)

Vee heard his outburst of an answer and thought it was time to make her brain work. "He may have been raised by monks for some time yet he made a rather upsetting outburst that one would never do... Though he does have his reasons from the past he didn't have to think twice about anything. So I will decide him to be near trustworthy for now." She looks up at Dante and tells him about her decision for her test, I have decided he is of trust to us, yet asking anything else personal would be out of the question for the time being. I leave him at a 4.02%.

I now a little pissed that my past had to be revealed, "This is why I avoid people, they ask irelavant questions, and they always want to know more." "But I am not allowing my emotions to show anymore father, I will use my training to keep my calm." As we continue to walk along the path, I activate my <> skill to keep a good lock on my suroundings, and to make sure I'm not caught off guard again. I look at my map once again, and see that we have a problem, a large root emminating from the large tree, has sprung up and blocked to path. I start tapping my foot as I look around for a way around it, I put one hand on my waist, as the other is stratching my face. As I turn around and I point at the root, as I give off a help signal with my tapping foot.

Vee looks at him examining the barrier in front of him, she thought the answer was obvious but she figured it was best to be quiet at this point. Artorias tapped his foot signaling her to give him a boost, she did as he said thinking it wouldn't work. She put her finger together and let him step onto them, she lifted her arms pushing him upward. He grabs the top and pulls himself up and Vee waits for Dante to give her a boost as she directed him to.

[OOC]

Dante, saw that Vee had helped Artorias up, as well as he knew he needed to help her up. So he walked behind her tapped her shoulder and picked her up with his two hands as he jumped using his <> skill and was able to get Vee up, and sets her down he loses his balance and falls backwards, felling the air around him as he feels a hard tug, and looks up, to he believe would be Vee garbbing him, but in truth it was Artorias who grabbed him.

[OOC] Dante slips and falls. [7-10] Dante makes it up.]

I, on top of the root, and I see that <> has slipped as I immedietly rush, I built up momentum and jump, as I grab his arm, and raise him up, I get him up and he pulls himself up. As I turn and look down, as I draw my <> and drive it into the roots side, and then use it as a walking plank and jump. Landing on the ground as I look back up, my sword, a walk was for the other two still up there.

Vee sits on the root looking down at the minor fall thinking to herself, "That fool, what would he do now if something attacked?" She grabs his sword and throws it down sticking it in the ground just in front of him. She looks to Dante and glares, I expect that you won't let that happen again. She speaks with a firm voice before she jumps to the bottom awaiting for Dante to follow.

I hear Vee tell me not to do that again, "Hehe sorry, but I was falling for your beauty Vee." "Your smile made me lose my balance on this world as I fell for you." Danye says as he is being a smart mouth, a trait he never really could break or planned on doing. He looks down and sees Artorias's Claymore being thrown to him, "Hey pal. don't lose your blade, you might lose your life if your not careful." Dante then jumps using his <> skill to kick off the root, and does a 360 degree arial somersault corkscrew flip, as he lands the sticking, and walks back over to Vee, "Well that was funm, shall we do it again?"

As I walk back and pick my blade up, and reply it to my right shoulder, I look at <> as he is having too much fun, "How can he have so much fun with another person, I don't get it." "Well I never did have anyone other than Kiba to keep me company, so I can't say I know what real fun is." I look at <> as somethign inside me jerks a tear out, the memory of Shiroi kiba made his emotions stir. But I shook my head and just tried to lock them away, I look back up at the two love birds, as toss a small pebble at <>, I then turn around, and begin to walk, as I look behind me and see them begin to follow.

Vee followed Artorias noticing the pebble thrown at Dante. She swiftly pulled out her dagger and blocked its path knocking it into the forest. Nice try, but no one hurts Dante except for me. She looked at Dante and smiled, Isn't that right? After he answered she averted her attention forward following Artorias.

Dante noticed this as he had a serious look on his face, "Whoa Vee, baby, he's not trying to hurt me, that little thing couldn't do much to me anyway." "Now unless he used <> then were fine, isn't that right Artorias?" I say as I place my hand on the pummel of my sword, and then follwed this guy into the forest even further, "And of course Vee you and only you can do that, but I as well give you a little punishment as well." I give her a nudge with me elbow, and look at the path ahead of me.

I was now close to my destination as I see the clearing, I stop and get down on one knee, as I then activate my <> skill, I pick up on a faint presence in the distance, a powerfull one, as I look back at the two, I then get back up, "Ok. we have reached our destination, now lets be careful okay?" I say as I pull the bag of meat out, and proceed to the area, as we enter the area, I see a huge stone throne, and surrounding it, many stone statues, and I see it, a enormous wolf standing on a cliff side ledge, it being as large as small building.

As it then speaks, "You there, the one with the blood red hair, what is your name?" A female voice beckons through out the forest floor. "My name is Artorias, Knight Artorias, I have ventured here to ask you if you will accompany me on my quest throught Aincrad?" I hear this, "I never asked you why you came here, I asked for your name, but since you have caught my attention, I will make it worth your while, what do you have to give me as a token?" I then drop the bag, and pulled out a rare piece of rib eye, as I then place it against the throne I look at the other two, hoping thay would stay calm.

I pull her back, as I knew this would turn out bad if they ran, "No don't, if we run the wolf will attack for sure just act calm and not freaked out." I say as I grip her arms and pull her close to me, then I look at Arotrias, "You never said that this wolf was this big, now what are you gonna do then?" As I see the bag of meat, and he dropped it, I look over and see the wolf look at both me and Vee, and then back at Artorias.

The wolf then looks at the other two behind me, "Comrades of yours, they have nothing to fear from me, your my concern not them." She says as she then looks down at the meat that I layed down, as she climbs down and begain to feast opon it. She then looked at me, and her shape changed, as a brilliant whit light arose from her being. As now, her form was that of a large German Shepard, she then walked next to me, "Well, now that I am full, what shall my name be good Knight Artorias?"

I then look down at her and knew the name to give her, "Sif, your name is Sif now." As she then wags her tail, as we turn around, my new grey wolf copanion, and me look at both <> and <>, "Were done here, you may go your mery ways then, farethee well you two, this will be the last time we meet." I say as I jump into the forest grove, and disapear into the shadows.

Dante witness a event like nothing he had ever seen, as he looks back at Vee, he smiles, "Yea, we do well lets head home then." Dante takes Vee back the way they came, as thry both reach the forest line and into the fields. As Dante sees Artorias roaming field in the distance, "Crazy pyhco." He says as he takes Vee into town, and goes to the Teleport Gate, "Teleport, floor 4." As they both disapear in a flash of white light.

[OOC-Vee & Dante exit thread]

I now with <>, we ventured into the fields, as I see the one called <> with his lover <> enter the town. I for one was exhausted, so I entered the town as well as proceed to the <>. And order myself a room, as I see <> jump onto my bed as we enter my room upstairs. "So, Artorias is it, or would you allow me to call you Knight Artorias?" I look at her, as we are communicating through the <> skill I aquired as at my starting skills. "You may call me whatever you wish, I practically don't mind either one." I say as then I lay down on the bed, I unequip my gear and lay there with my chest bare. As I feel a warm sensation on it, and see <> layed her head there, as I place my hand on her head, I begin to fall alseep. "Good night Artorias." I hear before trailing off to the land of dreams.

[OOC- Mob Col drop.]

<> 3 HP: None

<> 5 HP: 5 25 Col; Divided between players: 8 Col each.

[OOC- Col Recieved]

400 Col (Pages 2); Divided between players: 267 Col each.

"Completed"