Actually its when you reach mastery level with the OHCS skill, and this takes 30 points to make it that level, and when you do this you must first PM a GM and ask for the Mastery topic, and they will either tell you what to do.

Since the Katana Skill has proven so popular the difficulty of acquisition has been lowered a little bit. The 'four or so' topics was in place before I ever started creating a Skill System. After the Skill System is implemented, it will be a rank 3 in the Curved Blade Skill; which will necessitate spending 12 Skill Points in the Curved Blade Skill.

Uhh Dante, you never told me about this dang man, anyway, Ruri I aked you this question and you never told me what to do. So what you saying is Commander, that at OHCS level 4, I can do what a 4 topic misson to aquire the skill. Because as Dante said, I used almost al my points to get level 4, and now im doing a 30 mission list for one of the GM's I think it was 9Lives, but since this has caught my attention now, Saix, what may I do to unlock the skill now. Im really wantimg my Katana to be used.

The Skill System has not been fully implemented yet. So you are free to start using your katana after having finished your 4 or so topics of using the Curved Sword in Battle. Once the Skill System goes live, it will change, but that isn't stopping you from enjoying your katananess now.

• 1 month later...

Katana skill has been updated now due to the skill system. All inquiring about said skill now have to level up their One-Handed Curved Sword to rank 3, and then Katana skill will be yours. So all looking to this topic for how to get it may now know. Look to the Tutorial section for more information on the skill.