[SP-F1] Into the Abyss

A shadowy figure, wielding a single greatsword, over his right right shoulder. Wanders the shadows of floor one, a hood he wore, the colour blue it bore. As I, Artorias, venture into the fields and become stronger, "Now, for the death of many creatures come tonight." As the clouded night filled sky, creates a mysterious illusion opong the field. as in my sights, I see a unworthy enemy, but it must be done. As I trek toward this monster, I draw my <>, and swing it with my right arm. "Your head will be mine monster, for I will cleave you into the shades of the after life." My voice echoes throughout the fields, as I now in a much better mood than usual. as this monster turns to me, and snarls, and snaps it's jaws. My hood, hiding my smile as I begin my battle. I take my <> and bring it down as I feel the weight swift, and my blade misses the wolf, I see it backing away from me, "Not today you beast, I will cleave your life asunder." As I begin for the wolf to attack me.

Artorias's HP: 9/9

Wolfs HP: 3/3

[1- Epic miss]

[1-6] Miss

[7-8] Hit, 1 point of damage

[9] Critical hit; 2 points of damage

[10] Hyper critical; 3 points of damage

As the wolf begins to whine and back away, I feel no remorse, this creature was weak, and it didn't have to stomach to fiht back, as I begin my attack on it, I see it jump back and begin to growl. This creature tried to play me for a fool, now it's death would come quick, as I ran at it, it too came at me, as I jump, and evade it's attack on me. I look at the monster, it was faster than he expected, but was slower than he anticipated. As I rise from the ground, and and set me left knee down and place my left arm opon it, and raise m sword onto my shoulder, I stare ar the wolf. "Hmmm... how am I going to do this?"

[5-MIss]

[1-6] Miss

As I rise from the ground with a new battle strategy in mind, I then jump back, as I lure the wolf into the forest, hoping to attack from the shadows of the forest, as my plan worked. The wolf was following me, so I jump into the bush and begin my toture play, I jump into the tree tops as I use mt <> skill to jump from each trunk of the dark colour barked trees. When I reach the top, the wolf, as dumbfounded as ever, looks around, not having the slightest clue about my were abouts. As I see this is the best time to get closer, so I then jump from tree branch to tree branch to get atop of it. When I do I then give a grin, as I stare at it, this was almost too easy.

I then fall to the wolf, as I take both hands and grasp my sword, the weight evermore becoming heavier. As I charge at the wolf, but the feeble creature didged my attack, as if it was the one playing the mind games, I then slowly bring my <> up and look at the <> and slam my blade against the ground as I stare at it, hoping it would charge at me. As the wind howls throughout the forest canapy, "I believe more of his kind will soon show, so I must finish it off before im outnumbered." I thought to myself, knowing very well that might happen.

[3-Miss]

[1-6] Miss

As I see the <> about to charge at me, I grinned as I wanted this, I draw my <> out of the ground, and dash at the <>, as this time, I would kill it. As the I yet again dodge the attack incoming, I slide against a tree and then pick my sword up, as this thing was a nuesence, I needed to kill it now, but the blated mut wont stay stll.

[5-Miss]

[1-6] Miss

This thing was a bloody nuesence, and one I needed to kill fast to, as I charge at the <>, I see it run at me, as now I pull my sword up and start to swing. As my blade hits nothing, I see the beast fky past me as it runs into the brush, "Get back here you beast!" I say as I dash at the mongrel.

[1-Epic miss]

[1-6] Miss

I run, after the fleeing <>, as I try to keep up, but alass, the creatuer outmanuvared me. So as I wander the forest even further, I come across a river, as this was a lovely sight. I walk to the river side and stick my hand into the water, as I splash my face. Feeling the cold water dropplets, as they hit my face, and creep down the creavess of my cheecks, before falling off my chin. back into the river again. This was nice, the night air, the cold wind hitting my face, as the moonlight tickles through the trees branches. As I look up, I see the area lite up, with a vivd blue aura, as the night sky cleared up, and I can see everything. The pack of 2 <> to my eight o'clock, the <> to the one o'clock, as I grab my <> and begin to walks away, I hear a small slithering sound as I look behind me. nothing. I then continue to walk, as I hear the sound again, only it was louder, as I swing my sword behind me to see nothing again. I then turn around an walk again.

As I walk to the outskirts of the forest, to return to the fields I hear that same sound that gas been driving me quite mad as of late, then I feel a tugon my leg as I grab and fling a <> into the open grove of the field. I had thought this much, as I charged the plant like ivy, it screached and flung it's whip like tentacles around, trying to hit me no dought, as I jump back and see that it has only 2 HP, a weal and pointless monster for now, As i see that my <> is too slow to hit anything. The plany like beast then wiggles it's body around as if it was mocking me to try and hit it. So I go defensive, and prepare for it to attack me.

[5-Miss]

[1-6] Miss

Little Nepent's HP: 2/2

As I see the <> sit there and wiggle its body more, I look to see that it's not attacking, or trying to escape, so I charge at it, and attack, as I bring my <> down opon it. As I bring my sword down, but the plant beast used its tentacles to propel its self over me, as it landed behind me, and then began to sqwirm back into the forest, I would not allow this.

[1-Epic miss]

[1-6] Miss

Little Nepent's HP: 2/2

I dash at the Nepent and try to attack from behind it. As my blade misses, and the plant creature leaps into the forestm I give a scoff. As it wasn't worth my time, so I just sheathe my <> and then walk away from the forest borderline. As I come across a vally of flowers, white, and sliver ones, as well as blue and purple to, this was very beautiful. As I walk and kneel before this wonder of beauty, the entire time, the moonlight made everything have a almost blue tint, as my hooded jacket was a darker hue of blue, and the flowers gave a more viberant colour. When I look around I sense no monsters, nor any threats to come. As I just lay there in the flower, I feel the brisk night air, make the petals from the flowers dance around my face as they drift into the night sky. I feel happy as I gave a small chuckle, this was my kind of paradice, could live like this for a long time. As I close my eyes and begin tp sleep.

[6-Miss]

[1-6] Miss

Little Nepent's HP: 2/2 [Escaped]

As I lay there, I realized that sleeping here in not a good plan, as I then get up and look around, still no enemies, so I rise from my pillowy flowers cushion and then look around, "Relaxtion is good, but I can't sleep here, maybe a good read will do?" I thought to myself, as I hop onto a nearby rock, and open my inventory and materialize a book that aquantance copied from me, as per other books he had, "Well, I guess <> is more than a aquantance then, I could call him a person of interest, and close to a friend, but he's not quite there yet." As I pull out a classic, "Romeo & Juliet", the pitch black leather skinned book had golden letters engraved into the front. as a single crimson ribbon emminatted from the spine od the book. I open it up by unlatching it from its buckle as began to read.

As I read I enjoy it in every way, I start seeing the words ACT I, and then by reading the prologue.

Two households, both alike in dignity,

In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,

From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,

Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.

From forth the fatal loins of these two foes

A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life;

Whose misadventured piteous overthrows

Do with their death bury their parents' strife.

The fearful passage of their death-mark'd love,

And the continuance of their parents' rage,

Which, but their children's end, nought could remove,

Is now the two hours' traffic of our stage;

The which if you with patient ears attend,

What here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend.

SCENE I. Verona. A public place. Is what I see next, followed by this,

Enter SAMPSON and GREGORY, of the house of Capulet, armed with swords and bucklers

SAMPSON

"Gregory, o' my word, we'll not carry coals."

GREGORY

"No, for then we should be colliers."

SAMPSON

"I mean, an we be in choler, we'll draw."

GREGORY

"Ay, while you live, draw your neck out o' the collar."

SAMPSON

"I strike quickly, being moved."

GREGORY

"But thou art not quickly moved to strike."

SAMPSON

"A dog of the house of Montague moves me."

GREGORY

"To move is to stir; and to be valiant is to stand:

therefore, if thou art moved, thou runn'st away."

SAMPSON

"A dog of that house shall move me to stand: I will

take the wall of any man or maid of Montague's."

I had to stop, for when I looked up, much time had past, as I close the book and set it my inventory, I get off my perch and begin to walk again, my <> opon my right shoulder once more. As I walk towards the fields again.

As I wander the fields, I see many possible enemies to choose from, as I spot such one, I walk toward the lone <>. As I walk up to it, I step on a small twigs, this makes the <> turn around, I then see the boars eyes flash red, as it has targetted me. I then begin my battle with this monster, hoping it doesn't run away. As draw my <> off my shoulder, I then charge the <> as I bring my sword down, and miss. "How?" "How is it that I keep missing?" I pull my sword up, and see that the boar id rearing up to attack me, "Lovely." I thought.

[2-Miss]

[1-6] Miss

Boars HP: 4/4

As I see the <>, its red eyes, and the sound of its tusks digging and stirring up the ground. As it charges me, I prepare for it to attack me. As I see it charge, then get in close range as it made me jump back, then it backed away as well. "This thing was warning me, well bad move now I can attack it, when I can." I thought as I pull my <> up and place it on my right shoulder.

[3-Miss]

[1-6] Miss

As I thought, I kept my word, as I then charge at the <>, bringing my <> off my shouder and swing it. As yet again, I miss, now I knew something was up, no one was this bad at combat, as I pull my sowrd up again, "Tch.. not worth my time." I walk away from the <> as I knew this was pointless. So as I walk into the other aream I spot a frog-fish like creature, as I ignored it, It hisses at me, and charges me. "Give me a break." As I prepared for batte yet again.

[2-Miss]

[1-6] Miss

As I see this monster charge me, I notice that it is quite sluglish on land, as I pull my blade up and prepare to attack it. As it was faster than I thought, as this thing was another waste of my time, but it was now of my focus, so I decided to focus on it. As I see it begin to circle me, so I then follow it as it and I are facing each other.

[1-Miss]

[1-6] Miss

Gillmen HP: 5/5

As I see it then charge at me, I prepare for an incoming attack. Wondering if this thing will land a hit on me, and if so it will be worth some effort of my interest. As it then claws me, "How in bloody gods above am I missing but they can it me, blessed my behind dad." As now my patience at it's end, I then charge at it.

Artorias's HP: 8/9

[7- Hit]

[1 point of damage]

[1-6] Miss

As I see my HP bar drop slightly, I then charge at the fish monster that many here called a <>. This thing was slowy on land and fast in water, they say, yeah well they were wrong. As I pull my sword off my right shoulder and then swing my blade at the <>. As my blade misses, I pull my leg up and kick the <> back, as now I begin my next attack.

[3-Miss]

[1-6] Miss

As the <> flies away from me, I charge at it, hoping to land a hit on it. As all I hit is air, now this was a waste of my time, "Whats the point on continuing to fight if these things keep dodging my attacks?" "Im done here." As I turn and run, as this monster was a waste of my time and energy, I look behind me as I'm at the top of the hill, and get down, the <> looked around as it couldn't find me. So it walked back to the lake, I get up and then walk back to the town and head to the tavern to have a drink.

[5-Miss]

[1-6] Miss

As I enter the tavern, my hood still on, I look for a dark corner to sit at, as this day, was a complete bust. As I sit there, I see my drink that I ordered, a <>, with <>, I take a sip of it. And listen to the conversation that are arising around him. As I activated my <> skill, much information that I heard was conveinant, in the corner to my left I heard of a powerful wolf in the center of the forest, the gypsy of the familiar quest would help him. As he heard faintly of monsters on floor 5 that dropped <>, as well as <> on floor 4 that dropped <>.

Much of this was usefull if he was a higher level, he could go after the wolf in the forest and make it his companion. But this would wait, for I was getting tired, and the night was near an end. As I open my HUD and scroll to my map and try to find the nearest Inn. I find one, on the other side of town, I then get up and walk to the door as I payed for my drink and walk out into the plaza.