[SP-F1] Into the Abyss

As I begin to wander out of the tavern I get the feeling of the fields calling me again, I turn to them, as it was tempting, and my curiousity had taken me. As I wonder back into the fields, to find that many of the animals here are now alseep, this was new to me. So with my curiousity even more peaked, I pull my sword out and then charge at a <> that was laying down in the moonlight. As I then decide to pull my sword back, and not attack, so I then place my sword back onto my right shoulder, and walk into the fields again.

Artorias's HP: 9/9

[2-Miss]

[1-6] Miss

[7-8] Hit, 1 point of damage

[9] Critical hit; 2 points of damage

[10] Hyper critical; 3 points of damage

Boars HP: 4/4

I wander further into the field, as I look up at the sky, my hood flying off, as I do not care at this point. No one can see me, as my crimson colour hair flutters in the cool night breeze as it tickles my face. I see that the sky is full of stars, this was beautiful sight, then I look back at the field and see nothing around me. So I then walk back to that patch of wonderous flowers. I get about halfway til I realize, that I havent been attacked since the encounter with the <>, as this strike me odd, I keep my guard up as I reach the top of the hill. As I peered over the hilside, I see it, the magnificient pillow of flowers that I was so attracted to. I make my wa to them, as I look up at the moon, the stars, and feels like im back at the monistary.

As I walk, I feel a slight pinch in my gut as I turn around, I see a enemy walking towards me, but not a normal one, this one was unique, as I get ready for the attack, as this creature did such a thing, I then prepare for the timing to attack it. Bringing my blade down I try to kill it, but it moves too fast, as I then bring my sword up. I see that this thing is toying with me, as this is something that I do not like. I place my second hand on the blade, as I swing it high above my head and bring it down from the heaven onto the mysterious momtser.

As I miss it yet again, this now being a common thing with me, as I just stare at it, this creature looked like a more powerful wolf, maybe something more, but whatever it was, I didn't like it. As the wind picks up, I feel the chill of the monsters stare, it was going to attck again. This I defened against knowing all to well that I would have to fight someday.

Artorias's HP: 9/9

[5-miss]

[1-6] Miss

??? HP: ?/?

As I then see the wolf that I didn't quite know much about, come at me, as it then dashes to my left, this thing was looking for my blind spot, but ine thing was certain, I didn't have one. As it then jumps at me, as I then bring my blade up, hoping to kill it with a impailment. As it misses me, and I impail it, I cause minor damage to it, as it struggles to move off the tip of my <>, I fell like throwing it into the lake to kill it. As I then turn the blade around with the wolf still on, I place the blade in my left shoulder, and walk to the lake. Seeing how this would kill it, I spin my blade and throw the newly named beast, <> I saw. Into the lake, and it bursts into million of blue pixels. I then see a icon appear stating, that I aquired a item. "Well this was worth the effort, now back to my flower bed." I say as I sheathe my <> back onto my back I trek back to the flowers.

Dire Wolf HP: 6/6 (Dead: Drowning [used Crafting Dice])

[3-miss]

[1-6] Miss

Artorias's HP: 11/11

[10]

[1-5] Miss (Wolf jumps past me)

[6-10] Hit; Impailment (Story plot wise)

[OOC- Loot die roll: 1-10; Aquire nothing. Loot die roll: 11-18; Aquire material. Loot die roll: 19-20; Gain a uncommon item.]

[Rolled a 16: Aquired 1 material]