[PP-F2] Breaking the unbreakable ( Quest ) - Completed -

'' Hey! I can do this. I just have to focus.. I know i am strong enough. '' He said while looking at the wooden board. He was a stubborn person and he wouldnt give up easily. Even if it would take days for him to break the wooden board.- Editing -

'' Hey! I can do this. I just have to focus.. I know i am strong enough. '' He said while looking at the wooden board. He was a stubborn person and he wouldnt give up easily. Even if it would take days for him to break the wooden board. Once again he punched the wooden board for a couple times but it still even move or cracked. He had to use all of his strenght to break this one.

He gathered his breath and punched the board as strong as he can, resulting it to shatter in crystals. But he was not happy to be able to break in his 3rd try, after a sigh he turned to face the lady. Looking for the next thing he was going to practice one.

'' Ah, don't be sad. Its just a matter of luck at the beggining. Now.. The punching bag. Don't rush this time okay? Just relax and focus. ''

Eléssar nodded to what she said, walking towards the punching bad and standing in front of it. He raised his fists on his shoulder level once more. '' Relax and focus huh..? Relax and focus.'' he repeated to himself.

Once again he took a deep breath, focusing on the punching bad and preparing himself for the attack. He took a step forward, getting support from it landed a strong attack on the punching bag. Punching again as it swings back to him with his left hand, now he was used to it. Rapidly landing his fists on the punching bag, he knew he had to rip it of with his fists so he kept attacking it.

He gathered all his strenght on his right first, punching the bag and making it rip off from the ceiling. He was a little tired and breathless after all this attacks,he stood still and wiped the sweat off from his forehead. Returning to face the lady again , waiting for the next task he needed to get done.

'' Wow, now that was interesting. Well done! Now he have to get outside.. And practice with rocks, follow me please. '' the woman said and walked out of the house. Eléssar followed her to outside, walking to her as she stands at the middle of the area surrounded with rocks. '' Okay, now we get serious. I noticed what you did while you were punching the bag, you gathered your strenght in your fists. This is what you need to do with the Martial Arts skill. That is the only way to break rocks with your fists. ''

Eléssar nodded to all the things the woman said, he knew that it was about gathering strenght too. He was wondering what color it would shape in to. He stood in front of the rock, he remembered the last time he tried to punch the small rock and the pain he felt.. But this time he knew that he shouldnt attack before activating the skill.

He stood still a little while longer in front of the rock, thinking about what he need to do. He punched a wooden board and a punching bag.. And then rocks immediately. He didn't had this in his mind that it would be this easy or quick to proceed. Hearing the cough coming from the behind, he snapped out of his thoughts and once agian raised his hands on his shoulder level. Taking loud and deep breaths, closing his eyes and focusing all of his strengh on his fists. He was feeling the power gathering in his hands, he slightly opened his eyes and cracked a smile as he sees the red flames covering his hands.

He took breath, fully focused on the skill. He didn't want to lose it at this point, slowly moving and taking a step forward. Charging towards the rock and punching it, this time he managed to crack it.. And even his hand was inside it, piercing through the rock and breaking it. He slowly pushed his hand out, as soon as he did the rock shattered into crystals. He didn't feel any pain on his hand '' This will be handy in the battles.. Thank you.'' he turned back to face the woman, but she was already gone. A second ago she was standing right behind him and now she was gone. After a deep sigh, he made his way towards the dungeon gate.It was getting pretty late, because of that there were no players in line or trying to break the rock with their weapons. Once again, he was standing right in front of the rock. Taking a deep breath and focusing his strenght on his fists, without wasting any second this time he charged and broke the rock. Resulting it to shatter in crystals, he sighed deeply as he completed his mission. Looking at his hands and smiling '' ]This is really cool.. ''

- Completed -