[PP-F2] Breaking the unbreakable ( Quest ) - Completed -

Eléssar was standing infront of the giant rock that blocks the entrance of the dungeon. Watching the other players trying to break it with their weapons, he enjoyed watching them all fail. After a few minutes,players started to give up on it as they kept leaving the place by one by one. He was thinking about trying to break it himself, right when he was about to approach the rock.. A player in the hood appeared, he was unable to see its face but he decided to watch what the player was going to do. After standing there for a second, the player removed her hoodie. It was a girl with long blonde hair and yet he was unable to see her face. After removing her hoodie, she raised her fists up on his shoulder level. Holding them like she was about to start a box fight with the rock. His eyes widened and a smile appeared on his face as he noticed that her fists were shining in a color of purple, it was more like a flame covering her hands. She looked calm and strong, with one quick movement she punched the rock. It seemed like nothing happened but his thoughts were about to change. Right after she landed a hit on the rock, it started to crack and then shattered into crystals. '' So thats how you do it.. '' he said quitely, he could easily talk with the girl and learn how she managed to do that. He was about to approach to the girl but she had noticed Eléssar before and started to run away. '' What?! Come back here! '' he yelled after her before starting to chase her. He needed to learn how she managed to blow that rock with only one hit, and using bare hands.

She saw Elessar start to run after a girl, she grinned sprinting after the two as she attempted to keep up with their speed. She finally caught up wanting to ask what he was doing, she stopped for a moment to breathe. "So, what are you doing here?" She asks softly as they ran past her, Ruri once again having trouble trying to keep up with the group.

He stopped to catch his breath as the girl kept running away, she was really fast and didnt even stop for once to rest. He took a deep breath and turned to face Ruri. '' I was trying to do the quest that everyone was talking about.. Breaking the rock that blocks the entrance of a dungeon. Non of the players managed to break it but that girl did in only one second and with a single punch. I need to learn how.. '' he said in a rush then sighed while looking at the girl as she runs away. '' But she is gone now..Ugh! She runs so fast.'' he added quickly.

"Well... Maybe we could get Nova and Kanya catch up to them." Ruri said sternly before whistling and Kanya coming to her feet, Ruri pointing to the girl as Kanay ran towards her. She grinned and turned to Ele awaiting for him to call his white lion <>. She grinned awaiting for the white furred blizzard to come her way as she breathed again trying to catch her breath to a tempo.

'' Oh.. Well.. Thats not a bad idea at all. '' he said while looking at Ruri, he summoned his familiar. Without even talking to Nova, as soon as he summoned her..She started running towards the girl that was trying to run away. Eléssar immediately running after her as they both kept running, Nova was much faster then him so maybe she had chance to cath up with the girl. Or maybe atleast she could findout where the girl was going to.

She grinned and followed Elessar's lead as she ran forwards the girl sprinting and running more, her long hair waving back to them as Ruri attempted to run faster, no idea where they were headed as Kanya kept running eventually falling back as Ruri attempted to catch her in her arms, yes she had. She grinned as she fell back for the group, Elessar still sprinting.

Eléssar followed Nova until he found her inside the woods, she was standing in the middle of an circle. It was surrounded with large rocks and a few small ones. Eléssar slowly walked near Nova, looking around to see if there was any sign of the girl. '' Where did she go? '' he asked quitely while looking at Nova. She seemed like she had no idea, she was just looking around with her widened eyes. He waited for Ruri to catch up to them before deciding to do something, while he was looking around he noticed a shadowy figure on a tree. A player was watching them, he slowly walked towards it but not getting close to it. '' Why are you hiding? I know that its you, you broke that rock with just one hit and i want to learn how you managed to do that with only using your fist. I'm just here for the quest. '' he said while looking at the girl.

She had eventually caught up to Ele and the other girl. Kanya leaving Ruri's side as she looked forward. "Hello there, do you care to show us how you broke that rock?" Ruri asks in a stern voice trying to get an answer from the girl as she looked at her. Her lapis eyes looking at the figure, examining how she was now in a tree...

The girl jumped from the tree and landed on the ground on her feet, looking at both Ruri and Eléssar with no imperssion. Then she walked a couple steps forward towards them, her hoodie on so they couldnt really see her face. '' Why would i help you? Just because i know how to do it, it doesnt mean that i have to teach you. '' she said in a rush, she was speaking really fast but they could understand her.

Eléssar watched as she came closer to them, he knew that she was not a PK er so he didnt had any problems with the approach. '' You don't have to. But you can, im just asking for a favor here.'' he said while walking closer to her. '' The thing that you did back there was really cool.. And i know that you are not the only one who is able to do that.. But you are the only one i know right now so, please. Just show me how. ''

Ruri looked at her with her blue lapis eyes. She said as her orange crystal appeared above her head. "Don't overlook me I wish to be included into this conversation." She says eyes narrowed at the girl as she still remained emotionless. "I can teach him if you wish to not help us upon the quest" She says as she still looked beyond the girl and away from the conversation.

'' I wont help any PKers.If she knows how do to it, she can teach you aswell. Or she has to go, you decide. '' the girl said while looking at Ruri. She seemed like she was not trusting any orange players. Well.. She didn't have to but Eléssar was trusting her, since it was not the first time he was out of the city with her. He slowly turned to face Ruri.

'' Do you really know how to do that? Why you didnt say that earlier..Like,before we run all this way through here. '' he said quitely, in a tone that Ruri could hear but the other player could not. '' Its okay for me if you want to teach that skill to me.''

"Well, I'm a little rusty on the skill." She said as she looked over to Elessar and she growled a tiny bit from what the girl said. "I'll have you know I won't kill anyone unless they are maverick." She said as she turned around and walked back over to the town's borders knowing what she had must do.

" I'm a green player and i trust her. You can trust her aswell. " Eléssar said while looking at the girl. Moving towards the area that made of rocks, he knew that this place was made for practice. " She is pretty high level you know. If she wants to she can kill us both immediately, she is a maverick hunter. And that means you are only safe with her. " he added and returned to them, he saw that Ruri was walking towards the town.

The girl thinks for a while and returns to Eléssar. " Fine! You won't be able to learn it anyways.. I don't see the potential for that at you. " she says after a sigh and then looks at Ruri.

She looks back at the girl hearing what she had said. "The one I don't find potential in is you." Ruri said as she moved on towards the rocks knowing that she had to help him out as she attempted to hit the rock, it cracking a little even if it had been a smaller rock it was pretty tough. She looks at the millions of rocks that had surrounded her she sighed for a moment, wanting Elessar to try a few as she could help him along the way.

Eléssar watched Ruri as she walked in front of one of the rocks and punched it, making it to crack for a little. It was not like the girl did but she managed to hit and break the rock and that was what he needed. He turned to face the other girl as she started to laugh.

'' Is that really all you can do? Just hitting a small rock and making it crack? Please, you won't be able to teach him the martial art skill. '' she said as she turned towards the big rock near her, once again a purple light covering her first as she punched the rock and broke it in one hit. Shattering into crystals and getting destroyed. '' Thats how you do it.'' she added with a smile on her face, removing the hoodie.

Eléssar had to learn the skill, or he won't even be able to make the rocks crack. He took a deep breath and turned to face the rock near him, raising his fists and waiting for the light to appear.

'' You don't have the skill yet... You have to gain access to it. Pactice!''

What now..? Is she waiting for me to puch the rock with my bare hands? Once again, he took a deep breath and focues on the rock. Punching the rock with his bare hands and yelling in pain right after it. '' Ugh! No! That hurts..'' he said while shaking his hand.

She thought for a second remembering that her NPC 'Auntie' had taught her the move and had plenty of things to try it out with. She grinned and knocked on a nearby door seeing a girl with brown hair walk out and greet her, this had been the NPC that had taught her the move. Ruri automatically hugged her, "Elessar, meet Auntie Destiny." SHe grinned over to him the lady walking over to him as if she was important. She grabbed the man's hand and shook it. "Hello there." The lady had said sternly. Ruri grinning over to their meet. "So, your the one that is trying to break the unbreakable?" The lady had said once more as she led them inside her house which had held many fighting weapons and breakable things that she had lined up. A punching bag in the middle of the place. Ruri grinned as she walked in remembering the practices and times she had here, even if it had been a NPC she was nice enough to be called an Aunt.

"So, your the one that is trying to break the unbreakable?"

He heard the question while looking at the woman, he was quite surprised. '' Uh.. Yes, thats me.'' and looked around inside the house. Watching the equipments around, now thats what you call a practice ground. '' So.. Are you going to teach me how to learn the skill? '' he said while looking at the woman and then he turned to Ruri. He was not expecthing such a thing to happen but she was helping him, he smiled while looking at Ruri. '' Well, i want to start right now and learn the skill immediately.. ''

[OOC- Do [1-5] (Combat Die) Miss, [6-10] (Combat Die) Hit]

The lady smiled over to the man and grabbed a few bricks and a wooden board knowing since he carried a large sword, he could probably break the board she smiled and put it in front of you. "If you wish to learn from me, here if the wood board 'trick' Ruri had used to learn." The lady had said and turned patting Ruri on the head as she turned back, looking at the man and what he was doing.

'' Okay.. '' he said as he looked at the woman and then to wooden board, raising his fits on his shoulder level and taking a deep breath before punching it. He thinks that his STR is enough to break the wooden board.. But anything could happen, he prepared himself for the hit. Holding his hand ready and then punching the board, he managed to land a hit but he couldn't break it. He knew he had to try until he managed to break the board.

[OOC- You may GodMode the NPC if you like.]

Ruri looked over to the board that he hit, it stood still not broken she grins for a second, yet it stood still and only raddled a tiny bit. "Auntie... how do you suppose he will learn the skill at this rate??" Ruri wines as she looks up to the older woman hoping she would think of something else for him to break for him to learn the skill...