[PP-F1] The Role Model

Vee was sitting alone on the outside border of the starting city. She kept her hand close to her weapon just in case something sudden were to come up. The sun was shining directly above her as she sat there taking in the fresh air that seemed so real to her. She thought to herself, "This definitely is a lot better than home." She knew it was pointless but she wished she could stay in SAO for the rest of her life.

She saw someone sitting at the edge of the Starting town, and decided to go great her. "Hello there!" The young girl said before sitting next to her with her orange crystal above her head. She grinned over to the player. "My name's Ruri, what is yours?" She asked with a kinder tone as she looked over to her. Her familiar named <> The dark wolf walked over to them sitting beside Ruri she grinned patting her soft fur. "This is my familiar, Kanya." She said as Kanya nodded and looked over to the new player as well knowing that she had must greet the new player as her owner had.

She looked to the voice noticing the orange crystal, her mind started to go to work, "Don't react badly this could be a bad situation, she has a familiar meaning she knows a lot about the game, and she's most likely stronger then I am." She smiled at the player and her familiar as she spoke, Greetings to the both of you, I am Vee. She kept her hand close to her hip ready to defend herself from the unfamiliar orange player.

"It's nice to meet you Vee. Are you a new player?" She asks in a more kinder and gentle tone as she hadn't wanted to fight her if she had been about to pull her sword. "If you are about to pull out your sword I wouldn't if I were you." She said as she saw Vee's hand move toward her sword. She placed her hand on her familiar petting it as she knew if she had a familiar by her side she would have a good chance of not getting attacked and she wasn't about to attack anyone unless they attacked her.

Vee's hand froze in place as she shifted her eyes to Ruri. "That was too sudden of a move... The best I can do now is to listen to what she has to say." She looks at Ruri who seemed to scare her, she spoke in a firm voice hoping not to anger her in any way, Yes, I am a new player. May I ask how long you've been paying? You seem to have a rather wide understanding of the game if you could get a familiar.

"Well I find that many low players seem to struggle with getting COL so I wanted to give some to you, to help you out I know you might not be able to get much from it but that is something you must deal with." She smiled at Vee hoping that she would spend her COL wisely. She opened her Hub once more giving a friend request to the player as she looked over to her seeing her screen with a white box to decide if they were friends or not a Red X in one corner a blue O in the other.

Vee watched as the white box appeared in front of her. "This can go 1 of 2 ways. She can really be trying to be my friend or she's looking to stab me in the back later... There isn't much in store for my future if I just hit no." She looked at Ruri once more and smiled as she hit the blue circle in front of her. I appreciate it, so... What do you want to do? I may not be able to go to higher floors yet but I'm willing to do anything down here.

Vee saw the boar and walked to it until it noticed her, then she pulled her dagger out. She looked at the boar laughing at how simple this enemy was. She flipped her dagger backwards as she preferred to hold it and pulled it back ready to attack. She may be intelligent but her physical coordination could use work as she missed off to the side of the boar. She jumped back to her original position and awaited the next attack.

Ruri: ?/?

Vee: 7/7

Boar 5/5

Ruri grinned as she decided to equip her katana, the katana appearing in her hands as she sprinted forward towards the beast. As she attempted to attack the beast she had missed her katana failing her as she growled slightly at the fail and returned to Vee's side in the attack 'arena' She looked over to Vee and nodded slightly telling her that it was her turn to attack, hoping that it would be an easy strike for her.

Ruri: 61/61

Vee: 7/7

Boar 5/5