PP-F1 <<Earning a Living>> Oji-san

What is the one thing that everyone need in a VMMORPG? Merchants. They are the one who provides all kind of stuff for the casual player and sometimes u can hear rumors from them. This the perfect way to survive in this death game. Resources and information and what i want is both of them. I need to find a quest to be able to become one and I think i know the perfect one for this. I heard that they were this strange quest about an old man with is cart who goes from town to town on the F1. After a long time searching for it, i finally found him on his way to the beginner town. He tells me that I needed [boar tusk]X2, [wolf fang]X2 and [Honey jar]X1 for completing this quest and becoming a merchant. I knew that I would need help for that one so I started to search on the beginner town to form a party.

Shanok was wandering around in the town of beginnings when he saw a player that looked like he was looking for something. He looked at the player, he looked like he was one of the players who had stayed on the first floor after the game began since he still had his starting gear. Shanok went up to the guy that looked like he was around his own age, "Are you looking for something? Or perhaps, someone?" he asked the guy that was just a bit taller than him.

While I was look for party member(s), a man come up to me to ask if i needed anything. He seems like a good guy. I explain to him the quest that i trying to accomplish and that I propose that he could have some of the extra loot that we find on the way to complete this quest. After explaining all of this, I said "Would you like to help me to complete this quest with me? It's veeeeery important for me you know." while i was already inviting him to my party.

Shanok didn't get any time to reply to the guy he had just met as he received a party invite. I guess I'll help him, won't hurt me he thought as he clicked the "Accept" button on the window that had appeared in front of him. "Well, since we're going to be partying together, might as well tell present ourselves, name's Shanok, nice to meet you" he said, as he reached his hand out, waiting for a friendly handshake.

So is name is Shanok. Nice to meet you has I answer his hand in the middle of the air with mine with mine to accept his hand shake, "The name is Dragonsang but u can call me sang, it means blood in french but at the same time it mean singing, both think Dragon do." I was so happy to have found a party member to join me for my quest to become a merchant. "Do you need anything before we leave? I don't have much with me but i will do what I can. "

"I have all I need in my inventory, and on me" he said as he pointed in order, his sword, his cuirass and his gauntlets. "I'm ready! Let's go!" he said as he walked toward the town's exit. "Oh uhm... where are we going exactly?" he asked his new friend while scratching the back of his head.

"Good question, mhhh? I guess the forest would be the most logical direction to take. I will get us there if u don't mind me leading the way of course." As i was following him toward the exit of the town. "So wanna talk a little more about yourself and what you do to pass time around here?" as we continue to walk on our way.

"Good idea, let's go to the forest" he said. Sang and Shanok talked about themself along to way to the forest. As they arrived at the forest, two wolves appeared and moved towards them menacingly. Shanok didn't hesitate for a second, drew his sword and charged at one of the wolves. As he charged Shanok didn't check his surroundings and tripped on an obvious rock. He quickly got back up though and back away from the wolves, who didn't really pose a threat to him but it was by reflex that he had done so.

-Party-

Shanok : 19/19

Dragonsang : 5/5

-Enemies-

Wolf#1 - 2/2

Wolf#2 - 2/2

I drew my spear in front of me as the wolf come near us. I prepare to attack on the right and I saw my spear pierce the wolf but it was still remaining and look piss so i step back directly after i hit and hope it wont kill me after this attack.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Wolf#1 - 1/2

Wolf#2 - 2/2

Shanok charged towards the second wolf and attacked it, dealing a bit of damage and paralyzing it. "Attack the one that's not paralyzed, I'll take care of the other" he said as he back away from the wolf that wasn't paralyzed.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Wolf#1 - 1/2

Wolf#2 - 1/2 -Paralyzed for 2 turns- can't attack or dodge

"Okay" as I answer all pump up by of well this fight was going. I prepare my stand and launch my next attack. The wolf jump backward to avoid my attack. "It's harder then it look" I said out loud without realizing it.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Wolf#1 - 1/2

Wolf#2 - 1/2 -Paralyzed for 2 turns- can't attack or dodge

I heard to scattering shards noise that fellow after death so I assume Shanok took care of his wolf. I can't let him down. I tried to concentrated as much as I can then I charge at him. After that my attack landed, i saw the wolf that the wolf disappeared in front of me.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Wolf#1 - 0/2 Obtained 1 Wolf Fang

Wolf#2 - 0/2 - Obtained 1 Wolf Fang

Both wolves were now dead, "Now what do we need to find? Oh yeah, boars" he said as he remembered the answer to his own question. As he said that, two boars came out of behind the trees, as soon as he saw them, Shanok charged and tried to land a hit on one of them. Shanok once again didn't look at his surroundings and tripped on a root.

-Party-

Dragonsang: 5/5

-Enemies-

Boar#1 : 2/2

Boar#2 : 2/2

As soon as we finish to kill those two wolfs, two boars came behind a tree next to us. "Nice, at least it will be done fast" I thought. I prepare to charge the next to the boar Shanok miss. Sadly, I miss by a inch. "Damn it" I said as i back away from the boar.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Boar#1 : 2/2

I prepare myself to attack again after they tried to run at Shanok. I take a long breath before charging at the same boar before. My spear hit the boar on his belly but didn't kill him like I expected. After that my attack i decide to step back a little to not be hit by surprise.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Boar#1 : 1/2

Shanok charged at the boar that Dragonsang had just hit and finished it off, making it explode into blue crystals. He then turned towards the last boar, ready to counter an attack if it tried to attack him.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Boar#1 : 0/2 -Obtained 1 Boar Tusk