PP-F1 <<Earning a Living>> Oji-san

Shanok tried to hit the boar and he did hit it. As he hit the boar, he saw the paralysis come into effect. "Come on, you can kill it!" he said to Dragonsang.

-Party-

Shanok : 19/19

Dragonsang: 5/5

-Enemies-

Boar#1 : 0/2 -Obtained 1 Boar Tusk

Boar#2 : 1/2 -Paralyzed for 2 turns-

"OK" I shouted while preparing my next attack. I charge at the boar with all my might and hit him on his neck. He shattered into pieces and the drop list appeared in front of me. " Well now we only need to find some bees. Know any good spot?" i asked.

-Party-

Shanok : 19/19

Dragonsang: 5/5

-Enemies-

Boar#1 : 0/2 -Obtained 1 Boar Tusk

Boar#2 : 0/2 -Obtained 1 Boar Tusk

Looking at how the bee seems destabilize, I charged at him once more. My mind went blank for a second and next think I know, the bee was being shattering shards in blue light behind me. "What happen? I don't remember what just happen? Did you kill it?" Still confuse, I was starting to walk to toward the city to finish the quest and get some sleep.

-Party-

Shanok : 21/21

Dragonsang : 7/7

-Enemy-

Giant Bee : 0/4 honey Jar

Shanok was waking towards the town of beginnings with his new friend Dragonsand. "Is that all you needed for your quest? I feel like this was too easy" he said as they arrived at the city. Shanok looked through his inventory and gave the items he had gotten to Dragonsang, "You're going to need those I think" he said as he sent the items to Dragonsang.

After all that happen, I was a little bit sad that this quest must take a end. My new friend Shanok pass me the loot he got from the monster in the forest. "Well, I guess this is good-bye for now. See ya around I guess." After leaving Shanok in the beginner town, I wonder around to find the old man to finish this quest once and for all. After a while, I finally spot him next to a river. I deliver to him all the loot I had and then he answer "Thank you young man." A Message appeared over is head saying [Quest complete]. I finally finish i thought even if I was still not sure what was that white flash at the end of the battle with the bee.