To those of you who haven't heard already I will be away for nearly 2 weeks starting on the 5th on a trip to Alaska. Now what does that mean for here? It means you'll have to find someone else to bother with questions regarding navigating Aincrad. And please, for the love of the Cardinal system DON'T go to the GMs or Admin first unless you need a flag/floor boss to attack or need something approved. There are plenty of people in the community that have the answer you are looking for and they are more than willing to provide you with the answer. If you are on Skype then shout out for help and see what you get. I should have internet on occasion but it is not certain at what capacity I will have it. So don't count me fully out especially for a certain boss raid. I'll still be around but I'll likely be around only a little bit and at certain times.

I should also point out that assuming I do have internet access I will likely avoid the main chat like the plague because of reasons. Having said that, any attempts to draw my attention to that group wont work because I'll have notifications disabled for that chat. Therefore, the quickest way to reach me is directly either via PMs or a personal message on Skype. The only time I will jump into main chat is if I have my laptop and alot of time on my hands. I can easily write a simple message to someone if I have only a few minutes and if I dont then Ill work on replying when I have more time. Also, if Im on my iPad (which I expect half the time Im online it will be with that) I'll be a little slower because I can only have one app on at once and I'll be bouncing between that and the main site alot (main reason Ill avoid main chat right there).

Thanks everyone for your well wishes, you make my job all the more enjoyable and make me feel appreciated. Rest assured and know that because of your attitude towards me I- while excited about my trip and what might things I will do up there, am looking forward already to returning back here at full capacity again. You guys rock! I might even think up a way to keep you in the know of what I am doing. Maybe I'll make something in the general section that acts as a daily journal for what I've been doing or atleast give some of the highlights..... I like this idea already!