[PP-F1] Getting Started

Eléssar slowly opened his eyes, taking his arm off from his forehead that was blocking the sun from reaching his eyes. He slowly got up and waited for the blur on his eyes to disappear as he tried to look around the city. He was,again, sleeping on one of the buildings rooftop. He took his coat from the ground while standing up, hitting it for several times with his hand to clean the dust on it. Placed his both hands in the pockets of the coat after wearing it and peeked the ground if it was safe or not to jump. Seeing that there was no one there, he immediately jumped down and landed on his legs. He didnt mind the surprised eyes watching him and started to move towards the town center, walking away from the people because it was too crowded. As he always does after he wakes up, once again he was walking towards the fountain at the town center to cool himself and literally wake up.

As soon as he reached to the fountain, he crouched near it and gathered the cold water inside his hands to wash his face. Feeling the cold water on his skin, he was now fully awaken. After fixin his hair with the water, he slowly stood up and opened his GUI, checking his inventory and his skills. He was preparing himself for the adventures he was going to be a part of.

"Elessar right?" I ask, approaching the player in-front of me. I give him a once over,Seems like a strong player, since I saw him jump of a building easily. I wonder how he will fare in this little adventure, I hope the other will get here soon though, It will be a little awkward with me just standing there. I think to myself and look at Elessar."So, I'm Clarence, a higher rank in the guild. I'm not sure the others of the guild are joining us, it might just be you and me." I tell Elessar, putting my hands in my coat pockets and waiting for the rest.

He slowly turns his face towards the source of the voice, a smile appears on his face as he hears that he was a member of the guild. '' Yes, Eléssar. Pleased to meet you Clarence.'' he says while greeting him and reaching his hand out for a friendly shake. '' Well.. It's not a problem for me. You can tell me about the plans for today until someone shows up,huh? '' he adds and sits on the bench near the fountain

As Eléssar was talking about someone showing up, Shanok had just arrived at the place his friend Clarence had told him about in a PM, he didn't say what they were going to do though. "Hey Clarence!" he said, waving his hand at his friend. He then saw the stranger next to him. "Hello there, name's Shanok, nice to meet you" he said.

Sakuri had gotten the message that they were introcuding an friend of his to the guild. The info he had gotten was to come to the first floor, and then meet up with the member(s) of the guild, and further info would be given on spot.

He reached the releport area of floor one, and walked toward the center, after just a couple of seconds looking, he found the three faces which he knew very well. The first one, was the guy which Sakuri was dating, standing there with his lovely purple eyes. The second character was Eléssar, which he had been co-operating with before, hopefully his nonchalant tone will be gone this time. And the third one was the blacksmith, and fellow guild member which he, well he barely knew him but he did recognize the face

He walked up next to Clarence with a smile and gave a small kiss on the cheek.

"Hello to all of you!" He said with a smile.

He looked at both of them as he wondered what the agenda looked like.

"So, guild introduction eh? What's the plan here? Also you will have to excuse my combat if we will get into some, i am trying to learn sword&shield instead, i have decided to switch role since hitting people didn't seem to fit me" He said with a small laughter as he looked at Eléssar, hoping that he would remember their earlier encounter.

"Hey Sakuri!" I give him a quick hug and a peck on the cheek also, me blushing slightly. I turn to Shanok."Hey Shanok! Been a while hasn't it?" I say, looking over to Shanok. (OOC By this time I gace Elessar a hand shake. OOC). I turn to Elessar, smiling brightly."This is the awesome Shanok." I point to my friend to my left."And this is the amazing, cool Sakuri." I turn to Sakuri and smile."And this is of course the trainee/ recruit Elessar." I introduce the two to him.

He turned towards the Shanok as he approached towards them, greeting him with a smile. ''Ahh, the blacksmith. I remember, nice to meet you to. '' he said as he reached out for a friendly shake and then heard a familir voice. He knew who that was, he kept the smile on his face as he turned towards Sakuri to greet him too. '' That was unexpected, hello there Sakuri.. It was Sakuri right? Its good to see a familiar face '' He was feeling more comfortable right now, having a familiar face around.

As Eléssar turned towards Shanok, he recognized him as the man who had placed an order in his shop. "Oh, nice to see you again". Sakuri then arrived from behind and kissed Clarence on the cheek, Shanok was a bit surprised, as he didn't know that Clarence was into men but it didn't bother him, he was an open minded person. "I have to agree with you Clarence, I am awesome" he said as he laughed at Clarence's poor introductions. "Hey! If it isn't another customer of mine" he said as he recognized Sakuri. They exchanged a few words, "So, what are we doing?" he then asked.

Sakuri smield at both Shanok and Eléssar as the spoke towards him, since he felt like he had nothing to comment.

But about the question that Shanok had asked, Sakuri wondered what they would do aswell. He turned himself towards Clarence and looked at him with a smile.

"So, what's the plan?" He said while keeping eye contact waiting for an reply.

((short anwsers op))

He nodded and looked at both of them, wondering the plan of today aswell. '' Yes.. I want to know about the plan too. Any quest.. Or just monster slaying? Maybe neither of them. '' he said in a rush, he was a little excited about joining a guild. He wanted to know about everything. '' The awesome Shanok huh? Thats.. A good title. '' he said with a quite laugh. He lifted his hands at the back of his head and held them like that for a while, standing straight and looking around.

Sakuri looks around, and seeing that noone ahs figured anything out yet. He starts tot hink about what you even could do, and sum it up pretty fast. He then look around in the party after a while.

"Well, the most important thing is to get to know eachother. So we could go out, slay a few monsters, and just take it easy, it's floor 1 afterall."He says with a laugh. He then equips his newly aquired gear.

'' Slaying monsters.. Perfect. '' Eléssar said with a smile, waiting for them to lead him. This was a guild initiation afterall. He needed to follow them and obey their orders, at least thats what he was thinking. He summoned his familiar Nova to take his side on todays adventures.

Shanok was heading towards the town's exit, where the forest was. The forest wasn't too far from the town, so they got there pretty quickly. Once they arrived on the forest, they immediately found wolves, even though there was 6 of them, they were still easy targets for the group of players. Shanok went charged in first and tried to attack one of the wolves. When he got to where his target was, he slashed at the wolf, but the beast dodged his attack by jumping backwards.

-Party-

Shanok : 21/21

Eléssar : 17/17

Sakuri : 17/17

Clarence : 31/31

-Enemies-

Wolf#1 : 2/2

Wolf#2 : 2/2

Wolf#3 : 2/2

Wolf#4 : 2/2

Wolf#5 : 2/2

Wolf#6 : 2/2

Sakuri followed Shanok out to the woods, and they seemd to have found a pack of wolves which didn't look happy at all. Shanok was the first one to charge at the wolfs, but they had missed his attack. As a tank, which he had put as his role, he decided to rush straight in hoping to get some aggro and helping the group.

But Sakuri missed the wolf he had targeted by alot, but lickily he got his shield up in time to prevent any counter attack from hitting him.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Wolf#1 : 2/2

Right after Sakuri, Eléssar charged in and ran towards the wolves. Locks his eyes on the wolf that stands closest to him.He dashes in,winging his sword from above to land a strong hit. Landing a critical hit on the wolf and destroying hit in one blow. He jumps backs and gets away from the wolf pack, standing his party members side.

-Party-

Nova : 12/12

-Enemies-

Wolf#1 : 0/2 - dead -

Shanok saw the player named Eléssar kill a wolf in one hit, Can't let the lower levels look stronger he thought as he opened up his inventory and equipped his katana. He charged at the wolf while drawing his blade, when he was close enough to the wolf, he slashed it from nose to tail, making it explode in a multitude of light blue crystals.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Wolf#2 : 0/2 - dead -

As sakuri saw that both of the other players had killed one wolf each, he decided that he had to provide some sort of help also, so he wouldn't make the guild look bad, thus he charged straight in for the wolf that he had locked his eyes on, hoping to land a good hit on it.

But it seemed like his new fighting style had made his combat worse. He had always been used to light clothing and a simple rapier, but now he used both a shield and heavy armor which made him less fast and less accurate, but Sakuri had figured that this was a great place to start learning to use this sort of equipment.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Once again Eléssar charged forward, locking his eyes on the 3rd wolf. He kept running until he was close enough and jumped towards it. Holding his sword straight to stab it on the wolf, this time too landing a hit and killing the wolf in one hit. Landing on the ground with his sword, even piercing through it and stabbing the sword to the ground.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Wolf#3 : 0/2 - dead -

Shanok charged at one of the wolves, intending to destroy it, just like he had done to the last one. He got to where the wolf was really quickly, the wolf didn't have enough time to dodge Shanok's sword as it sliced through him.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Wolf#3 : 0/2 - dead -

Wolf#4 : 0/2 - dead -