Also Disregard this post

The boar charges towards him. Him. At the last possible moment he slides to the left while slashing the boars side with iron short sword. Then while the boar iis turning around he prepares to use a sword skill. He holds his sword behind him as the boar charges Hisamuya keeps to the side and slashes through the boar. The boar then falls to the ground and disappears.

After the boar is dead a menu appears in front of Hisamuya showing the loot obtained from the kill which consisted of 2 boar skins and one boar tusk. Hisamuya then proceeded to open his inventory and take a look at the items. In his inventory he saw the items from the begining kit and the items he just gained from killing that boar. He nodded understanding how the looting system worked for mobs. Just then he noticed a group of wild flowers. He then aproached the flowers and crouched down next to them.

((Some info on this roleplay I'm basing the results of the next post based on the dice results of the previous post in this thread. For Example on the initail post the battle dice rolled a 9 so I killed the boar the next post. Then the looting dice rolled a 15 so I got him a total of 3 items from the boar 2 hides one tusk.))

The Flowers were orange with 4 groups of petals 3 petals to each group all of them facing upwards. The groups attached to there own mini stems extening downward into one major stem. Hisamuya reached out to touch the flowers and a menu appeared in front of him

||||||||||||||||||||||

Parrots Beak Flowers

Will you Harvest?

Yes No

||||||||||||||||||||||

He touched the yes button and with a shattering animation the flowers disappeared from the flower and went into his inventory. He smiled now understanding the finding and harvesting mechanisims of the game for certain ingredients. He then put a serious look on his face. Now understanding the looting, harvesting, and battle mechanisims of the game he felt ready to take it on. He proceeded to explore the fields once more feelling ready and confident eager to learn more about the game.

((And on the previous post I rolled a 20 in the looting dice so I looked through a website of rare field flowers and picked one. Also i'm ending this Solo Roleplay thread here for now because my only intention of this thread was to show how Hisamuya's familiarizes himself with the basic mechanices of this game yet show that he still has more to learn.))