[SP-F2] <<Earning a Living>> ( Repeat ) - Completed -

After Eléssar learned that he could take the quest again, he didnt waste any second and he got on with it immediately. Taking the quest on floor 2 this time, he was walking towards a dungeon he located earlier with Nova. To complete the quest he needed to loot 2 diamond from the golems inside the dungeon. This time he hoped for it to be easier then the last time since he had some gear prepared. He was standing at the entrance of the dungeon, talking with Nova about what they were going to face at inside.

'' So.. Golems again. Crystal and diamond.. That sounds easy. I hope its easy as it sounds, since the loot system decides everything.. We just have to slay everything inside until the quest is finished and then get out. It helps leveling up too.'' Eléssar said while looking at Nova as she keeps walking around him. He knew that she was excited, eventhough they both were scared from the dragon at the last dungeon they've been through. Now they both wanted to face more. '' Calm down.. We don't need to rush. We don't even know if we are going until the end. This is just fore exploring and finishing the quest. '' he added as he crouched near her, petting her head.

'' I don't really care if we go until the end or not.. I just want to get inside and finish this as quick as possible. I don't even know how im going to be able to damage a crystal or diamond golem.. I mean, i can't bite and break a crystal or a diamond right? It will break my teeth.. I don't want to break my teeth Eléssar. '' she said quitely while looking right at Eléssar's eyes.

What just Nova said only caused Eléssar to laugh. He stood up and walked towards the entrance while laughing. '' Ah please, lets just get in and finish this. You don't have to bite them. '' he said and moved inside, just like it happened with all the dungeons. He felt that it got colder and silent once they moved in and walked a couple steps towards inside.

This dungeon was like a cave, on the ground there were crystals and diamonds lightening all the way through the dungeon. It was actually a cool view, he kept walking but he was curious about if he could take the diamonds or crystals on the ground. Well.. At least he could try. '' It would be so much easier if we just take these from the ground and get back to town. '' he said while looking at Nova, she was already near the diamonds. She sniffed and walked a circle around the diamonds. Even though they were walking almost for an hour, they didn't run into any monsters.

'' I don't know.. That sounds too easy. '' she said and touched the diamonds with her paw, hitting it slowly to see if something happens. '' If we try to break them i think it will just get destro- '' she was cut by a earthquake. Nova immediately ran to Eléssar and hid herself behind him. She knew that the reason of the small earthquake was that diamond. '' I think now i know why we didn't run into any monsters. '' Eléssar was watching over the diamonds on the ground, right after the earth quake finished. The diamonds were getting bigger in every second. It got bigger and shaped itself to a golem, now they knew how to find the monsters inside this dungeon.

'' Okay.. Well.. Its not going to be that easy. Be careful Nova, i know that its level is low but just be careful. '' he said and equipped his sword. Walking a couple steps towards the golem, preparing himself for an attack.

With Nova behind him, Eléssar was preparing himself for an attack. He grabbed his sword tightly to land a strong hit against the golem. He charged in and jumped towards it as soon as he was close enough to land on it. Being successfull at his first attack, he dealt 4 damage to the golem and land on the ground safely. But he wasn't quick enough to turn back to his safe location, he dodged one of its attacks. Letting it hit the ground with its fists, he trippped and fell on the ground as the golem caused an little earth quake as it hit the ground.

'' Eléssar! Get back! '' was the last thing he heard as he fell on the ground.

Eléssar - 17/17

Nova - 12/12

Diamond Golem - 6/10

Golems turn;

Golem was moving slowly but its attacks were fast, its fists turned into sharp-edged blades. While Eléssar was on the ground, it merged its arms and smashed the ground where was Eléssar standing at. But he was fast enough to dodge its attack and turn back to Nova's side. With its every attack the ground was shaking, they had to be careful with their attacks.

Eléssar - 17/17

Nova - 12/12

Diamond Golem - 6/10

After saving himself from the attack, Eléssar once again charged towards the golem. But when he started his attack, Golem hit the walls with its fists to shake the ground again. Once again causing him to lose his balance and miss his attack. He knew that he couldn't get back in time, this time he prepared himself to block its attack instead of running. He could lose his balance once again and fall on the ground while trying to get away.

Eléssar - 17/17

Nova - 12/12

Diamond Golem - 6/10

Golems turn;

Golem walked towards Eléssar and attacked him. Trying to smash it the ground with its fists but once again, Eléssar was quick enough to dodge its attacks. The golem was getting angrier with his every missed attack, smashing the area around him and again causing little earth quakes.

Eléssar - 17/17

Nova - 12/12

Diamond Golem - 6/10

Eléssar charged towards the golem, holding his sword ahead of him to land a piercing attack with a dash. But he missed his attack once more, he couldnt focus or keep his balance while fighting this giant moster as it keeps shaking the ground with its steps and punches.

Eléssar - 17/17

Nova - 12/12

Diamond Golem - 6/10

Golems turn;

Now the golem was about to attack, Eléssar was moving fast around him so it wont be able to land a successfull hit on him. As he planned, the golem missed his attack and once again smashed the ground with a strong hit.

Eléssar - 17/17

Nova - 12/12

Diamond Golem - 6/10

Eléssar charged towards the golem, running towards it at full speed. He managed to land a hit this time but it dealt no damage because the golem blocked it. His sword bounced back and he landed on the ground on his feet, once again he was an easy target to hit.

Eléssar - 17/17

Nova - 12/12

Diamond Golem - 6/10

Golems Turn;

After getting a hit from Eléssar, golem tried to run towards Eléssar but again, it was really slow. He was shaking the ground so much even it caused itself to miss the next attack. Once again hitting the wall and stucking his fist in it. It was unable to move itself.

Eléssar - 17/17

Nova - 12/12

Diamond Golem - 6/10

Eléssar, seeing that golem was stuck. Wasted no time to charge at it, running towards it with his full speed. He jumped, swinging his sword from above to land a fast and strong hit. But as soon as the sword touched the golem, it bounced back and caused Eléssar fall on the ground. He was not strong enough to cut throuh it.

Eléssar - 17/17

Nova - 12/12

Diamond Golem - 6/10

Golem managed to catch Eléssar as soon as he landed the ground. Holding in his hand tightly and throwing him to the wall, it only caused him to take a normal damage but he was dazy from the hit. After that, golem pulled his arm out of the wall and it could move freely again.

Eléssar - 16/17

Nova - 12/12

Diamond Golem - 6/10

He fell on the ground, hitting his back right after getting smahed to the wall. He was hardly able to stand up and hold his sword.Nova realized this and gave him time to rest, charing towards the monster by herself and trying to damage it. But she was not strong enough too as her claws did no damage to the golem.

Eléssar - 16/17

Nova - 12/12

Diamond Golem - 6/10

Golem was annoyed by Nova, she seemed like a little bug to it. While she was still trying to land a hit on golem, it catched Nova in air and smashed her to the wall just like it did to Eléssar. But this time dealing a full critical hit to her, moving away after smashing her to the wall.

Eléssar - 16/17

Nova - 9/12

Diamond Golem - 6/10

Eléssar charged towards the golem while it was still holding Nova but he couldn't reach in time to stop the golem, he got angrier as the golem damaged Nova. Once again charging towards the golem at full speed and swinging his sword towards the golem, this time dealing a full crit back at it. Almost destryoing it, now it was 1 hit away from getting destroyed.

Eléssar - 16/17

Nova - 9/12

Diamond Golem - 1/10

With the damage it just received, it let out a shout and swang his hands at random locations. Smashing it hands on the wall, making little rock pieces to fall on Eléssar and Nova. Hitting them both with normal damage.

Eléssar - 15/17

Nova - 9/12

Diamond Golem - 1/10

While dodging the falling rocks, he was running towards it to land a finishing blow. He dashed and swang his sword at the same time. Damaging it legs and cutting them, dealing the finishing blow on it. He turned to Nova while it was shattering in to crystals. He was happy about the loot too.

Received x2 Diamond

Eléssar - 15/17

Nova - 9/12

Diamond Golem - 0/10 - Dead -

After destroying the monster, Eléssar walked towards Nova to help her. Crouching near hear '' You are okay right..? I should stop bringing you to dungeons with me.. Its too dangerous. '' he said while lifting her in his arms and helping her to stand on her four legs. '' Wait.. Am i being too sensitive? '' he said and cracked a small smile.

'' Hey! Stop joking. That really hurt.. I'm glad that we got all the loot in one. These golems are pretty tough. '' she said and jumped out of his arms, landing on the ground and walking towards the exit without talking.

'' Fine.. Fine, wait. I'm not making any jokes anymore. '' he said while following her, he was still smiling.

Finally get out of the dungeon, Eléssar moved his hand to his hair, holding it to prevent it getting messy because of the wind. He was smiling, he liked the cold wind touching his skin. '' Finally.. Its a little cold in this floor. Today is a good day Nova, we are lucky. '' he said with a smile while looking at his Familiar. Then walks towards to town, to complete his mission.

They take the open field as their road towards the town, thinking that it would be quicker and safer but something felt weird. There were no monsters or players around, even though it was an unpopular floor it felt really weird for Eléssar. He sighed before looking at Nova. '' Let's be careful okay? There is something wrong in here, i don't know what but it feels like that..'' he said and stopped for a second to have look at the area around them.