[SP-F3] <<Worn out Welcome>> Quest

I have heard of those rumors saying that a old man and his wife could make any kind of outfits/armors for free but in exchange all that you had to do is to bring him the required material to craft your item. The most incredible thing was that it could be anything even something that wouldn't be in the normally. I needed to see this man because I needed something that most people would consider a waste for such opportunity. I needed to craft a hodie but not any kind of hodie. It will try my best to recreate the hodie of my hero, Saber but not the traditional Saber but the one of Prototype. Normally all the serie of Fate add Saber as a female character but in the prototype of the serie, Saber was a male whose master a female. I admire this Saber more then any other Saber since this one had a little something more then any Saber of the serie. "I will this hodie if i want to have a chance in this world." I thought before leaving to the third floor. On my way there, everything went smoothly. I finally to the location I had found after gathering information of this quest. "It really help to prepare in advance". The name was <>. The building wasn't that big but it was still impressive by it's style. I took a long breath and enter the shop. The shop had an atmosphere or peace and quiet even for a armor shop. I saw what would be the smith. "Griswold" I said out loud as I was reading his name. I saw not to far behind, a woman who was preparing some meal. "Hanna, so I must be at the right location if the matches and they seem to be a couple" I thought in my head. "Hello there sir, I heard that you could any kind of armor or cloth, is it true ?" I ask to him. At first he didn't seem to have hear my so I was about to ask again when suddenly "Yes, yes I can but I am not in the mood right now, what about you pass mhhh I don't know maybe never again?" he said. His wife look desperate with the answer of her husband. "I ask your pardon sir, but i would really like to acquire your services for my request. I heard that all I need to do is gathering the material to obtain the material." "Well guess who will have to forge that item mhhh?" "Well guess who would have to search for the material mhhh?" I said as I was losing patience toward him. "You are starting to get on my nerve you know kid?". I took another long breath to calm myself down. "Sir, I need your help, I not like those who wanted fancy armor or over power items, all I want is to be able to be like my hero. I want to be like him so that I could courageous like him and to be able to live live in this crazy world. So please Sir help me with my request!" I said as I was bowing down to him. I waited for an answer from him before standing again. "Honey don't you see, the determination on his face? please help him out him out, for some reason I feel like that he will be able to accomplish great deeds in the futur." She was smiling with such a bright smile that even her husband had to give up against it. "Me being important in the futur?" it made me laugh a little and smile for some reason. " Mhhh ok young man, you win. Could you describe to me what exactly what this item is?" after explaining what a hodie to him he answer "Well i guess some spider silk would do the job. Don't worry for the color, i should be able to figure out something with my wife while you collect those spider silk. Just bring me 3 of them. it should be enough to create your item."

After bidding my farewell to the couple, I started my adventure toward a cave in F-1 were I could find some spiders to get my silk and get back. After walking all my way towards the cave of solitude on F-1, I started to look around for spiders, Luckily for me, I found a spider almost right at the start of the cave. Sadly enough, I hit a rock while charging.

-party-

Dragonsang lvl 1: 5/5

-mob(s)-

spider 2/2

I started to charge to him before it could attack me. It seems that my gamble work out because before the spider land his attack, I heard the shattering sound when someone dies or something break. I open my eyes to see that the spider dropped nothing. "It seems it will be harder then a thought it would be." I continue to walk around to see if i can find anymore to keep going.

-party-

-mob(s)-

spider 0/2:

• 2 weeks later...

Soon after i defeated the first spider a second and third one drop close to me missing by only some inches. "I need to be more careful in those dungeon" I let out of my mouth since i was got by that surprise attack. Lucky enough for me I managed to kept them distant from me to avoid there attack.

-party-

-mob(s)-

spider1 2/2

spider2 2/2

"Well my turn, shall we?" I take a step back to start charging into the one on my right (Spider1). without hesitation, I stab the first one with my spear and throw him back a little. His LB was in the red but didn't disappear. I take my stance back to get ready for the second attack or at least a respond if they attack me.

-party-

-mob(s)-

spider1 1/2

spider2 2/2

The mob on the left didn't respond to the attack I made on his little friend I took this chance to him before the one I just attack get back in the fight. This time i take my spear to attack it side-way to make it fall. The spider to his side and i stab it with my spear. I heard a little again but yet again, i could finish it off. "I need to try harder or else i will never make it work.

-party-

-mob(s)-

spider1 1/2

spider2 1/2

After trying finishing this spider, The first one came back to attack me. I was distracted so his attack hit me easily. The spider bite me on the shoulder and I managed to disengage it. "It hurts you know!" I shouted to the spider before realizing how stupid it was. "I need to stay focus and take my time" I thought as i took a deep breath to calm down. " I won't die in a place like this, NEVER!"

-party-

Dragonsang lvl 3: 8/9

-mob(s)-

spider1 1/2

spider2 1/2

I finally calmed down and took my stance back. The second spider was furious about my earlier attack and just at the moment I regain my cool, a voice pop out in my mind saying "Dodge on your right". Without realizing it, I listen to it and dodge the spider attack. "that was close and whose was that?" I took a quick glance around me but I couldn't see anyone. "I guess this is what people call instinct."

-party-

Dragonsang lvl 1: 8/9

-mob(s)-

spider1 1/2

spider2 1/2

I shook what just happen out of my mind. "I need to concentrate, I can figure what was that later." I look around and spot the closest spider and run towards it. Just before landing my final attack on it, I parry is attack and continued mine and as soon as the tip of my spear pierce the spider, it exploded into hundreds of blue shards. "One down, another one to finish now."

-party-

-mob(s)-

spider1 0/2

spider2 1/2

I charge to him with all my might and finish the second spider by slashing all of his back. After this attack the shards appeared but once again, the window shows no loot. "How I am suppose to finish this if nothing comes out. No, no, no I need to stay positive. I can do it. I just need to believe in myself. After all, it's for my hero I am doing this."

-party-

-mob(s)-

spider1 0/2

spider2 0/2

I started walking again, pushing by my conviction that this time, it would work out somehow. "I need to stay focus on the objective." After some time, 2 more spiders attack again but this i saw them in advance. I take my spear and make a fast step to attack the one on the right (spider1). Sadly for me, since I saw the spider, they saw me too and the one I attack dodge my attack and prepare to launch his after ward.

-party-

-mob(s)-

spider1 2/2

spider2 2/2