[PP-F5] Desert Raid; Mat Gathering(Grim & Zauis)

Grim has entered floor 5 again, this time, with his pal Zauis, he was hoping to get some <> again, as well as some <> for the coat that Zauis askef for Grim to make. As turned to Zauis, he gave him a word of warning, "Okay Zauis, we are going to <>, this temple I have recently already went to once." "It''s not fun, and we have to becareful, this place messes with your mind, and I went crazy once in there, so please lets becareful." Grim have a shudder at the thought of that place again, as he turns around and walks to the gate where they saw the sand dunes begin, Grim flipping his hood up, and begain the journey.

[OOC-Equiped Gear]

<> +1 Loot Die, +2 Hiding

<> +2 Accuracy/combat die

<> +1 Damage, Natural Critical (Natural Dice roll of 9 or 10/Paralyze:2 turns/posts)

[OOC- Party posts]

Grim

Zauis

After meeting up with a long time pal, Grim and Zauis entered floor five to get the material for Grim's new katana. Zauis made Grim actually think he needed a new coat. When Grim turned to Zauis he raised his left eyebrow, Zauis already knew Grim was going to warn him so he was ready. He placed his hand on the upper part of his arm and started wind his arm around.

"I got it. So you don't need to worry about me too much. Make sure you can handle worrying about yourself as well Mr. Cautions." he chuckled at the nickname he threw at Grim. Zauis flipped his collar up on his cyan blue jacket which was trimmed in gray. He stuck his hands in his pockets and followed Grim who had put his hood on. "So how's everything going with you...?" he asked in a sadden like mood before letting a sigh out.

OOC- gear equipped in the sig

Grim walking agaist the light wind that was blowing, making the tail part of his coat flutter behind him. As he hears Zauis ask about him, Grim responds, "Great actually, Yures back and were having fun again, im about to unlock the <> skill, and now im making new gear for myself and Yure so we can be a phycopathic couple." "As some call us that, and I can't see why haha!!" Grim jests at his last pun, as he then begins with his question, "So, "Zuzu", hows life with Haines?" "You two having fun?" Grim says as he then walks over a sand dune, sliding down it, and looks around, as in the distance, he sees a sandstorm brewing.

This was not good, Grim turned to Zauis, as he then sees a familiar sight. The same cave that he and Angel hid in, til this blasted storm dies down. Grim turns to Zauis and points at the storm, and then the cave, as now the wind has picked up and muffling his voice. He then dashes toward the cave with Zauis behind him, as they enter, Grim can speak again, "Blasted sandstorm, same one like that almost got me last time I was here, well now we can talk til that bloody storm dies down." Grim says as he sits down, and waits for Zauis to do the same.

Zauis's black hair bounced with every step he took in the sand which seemed to fill his boots a bit. Zauis smiled when he heard Grim and Yure was doing good and that Grim's life was still great. "Thats really good to hear Grim. You better treat Yure right or else you'll have to deal with me. I hope you get the skill your after also." he smiled slightly and lifted his right hand up to cover his face from some of the sand flying everywhere. "Zuzu, huh? Reminds me of an old..." he cut himself off and shrugged. "Me and Haine are doing alright. We had a stupid problem going on, but it's fine.. I'm sure we'll be together forever. I love her."

He blushed slightly. "Tch...I don't like this side of me. How lameee." he muttered before dashing in behind Grim whom had led us to a nice cave to protect us from the sandstorm. "Damn...exactly why I hate the desert. It's full of crappy surprised that only get in the way." he slammed his fist into a wall and leaned against that same wall. "Talk, huh...? Yeah sure...." he muttered to Grim.

Grim then leaned back, as he then flipped his hood off, his hellish orange eyes, glimmered in the dark of the cave. As he then looked at Zauis, "Ok to begun with, whats new with you, and what are your plans for the near future?" "And what I mean as plans, I mean after you turn green, you are still plainning pn going after that repentance misson."

Grim asks as he then continued, "And the reason why I ask is cus, Im hoping to get a you into the Vanguard, they could really use your skills man, I could aske the Commander, or the Liuetentant to interview you." Grim says as this was a offer he was giving Zauis, "Think about it, after floor 10, we can get housing, at least that is what the info broakers tell me anyway." Grim hoping that Zauis would accept and join up with him. He looks back up at Zauis, "So whats yur answer?"

Zauis sighs at all the questions his good friend was giving him. He looked down at the ground and took a deep breath. "Whats my plans for the future, huh? It's almost laughable because our future is in a game. Who am I kidding? No laughing matter.. After I defeat the repentance then I'll take it easy for a while and just live my life with Haine. I'm not sure what I'll do to be honest.... I know I'll avoid making enemies nowadays."

Zauis wiped his forehead and chuckled after hearing Grim's silly offer. "Vanguard, huh? That's a great guild so don't get me wrong, but I don't fit in with those people. They seem too complex for my likings and I'm just a simple guy. And I heard that rumor not too long ago. Though I'm not even helping to beat bosses anymore...I stopped after soloing the one boss that I had took on. Meh....good days. So I'll have to decline that offer man. Thanks though. So what's new with you Reaper?"

Grim looked up at the ceiling, as he then looked down, "Me im just doing my thing, got the floor 8 boss coming up, and well me and the Vanguard are going to kill the little blighter." "As soon as I get thie floor cleared, im taking a vaca, from the guild and going to floor 3 for a anniversy with Yure, I got a cabin rented that overlooks the view of the ocean, and we are going to have a romantic evening eating and discussing our future." "Because im beating this game, and getting us out of here."

"Im going to find Yure in the real world and marry her there, can count on it man." Grim says as he stands up and hears a rustle behind him, as he jumps back and sees a <> hiding in the corner, "Wonderful, we need more space man, hows the storm man?" Grim says as he draws his blade, it making it sorrowful song as it echos in the cavern. Becoming louder as Grim drags it against the ground, as he swings his blade at its head. As his blade makes contact, and slices at its head, the sword then makes a screaching sound as the sepent the fell to the ground, as a lightning bolt symbol appeared, his swords hidden effect took hold as now the <> has taken hold. Grim jumps back as he looks at Zauis, "Flee or flight, your choice man, we have 2 minutes (Posts) til it gets up again man." Grim says as he goes defensive.

Grims HP: 41/41

Zauis HP: 57/57

<> HP: 12/15 (Paralyzed)

-Combat Die-

[9+2=11; Hit (Natural Crit, Blades effect takes place)]

[Two points of damage, plus one from blade]

[Total damage 3]

[Paralyzation (2 posts/turns)]

[1-6] Miss

[7-8] Hit 1 points of damage

[9]Critical 2 points of damage

[10] Critical 3 points of damage